PDA

View Full Version : Laveycraft Deck Boat

BADASS38CHEVY
12-13-2004, 04:54 PM
JUST WANT TO THANKS KEVIN AT LAVEYCRAFT FOR THE TEST RIDE ON THE NEW LAVEY DECK.THAT DECK BOAT IS BAD ASS.THEY REALLY THOUGHT OF EVERTHING WHEN THEY BUILT THIS BOAT.NOT ONLY DOES IT HAUL ASS BUT IT IS VERY STABLE AT HIGH SPEEDS,NO PORPOSE,NO CHINE.JUST LIKE RIDING IN A ROLLS ROYCE.VERY EASY TO DRIVE.MINE :skull: WILL HAVE A 500EFI WITH XR DRIVE,3.3 WHIPPLECHARGER,IMCO DUAL RAM STEERING. A $15,000 CUSTOM LIQUID PAINT DONE BY DICK VALE IN STANTON ,CALIFORNIA.CANT WAIT TO TAKE DELIVERY OF IT IN MARCH FOR SUMMER.

missboatnam1
12-13-2004, 08:26 PM
man that thing is going to be bad ass bad ass.did you see the all yellow one there?whew that is bright.

Kilrtoy
12-13-2004, 08:40 PM
Show us some pics I am curious

LilHarley
12-13-2004, 08:43 PM
Dick does some awsome work. He did my Harley and it was worth every penny... :idea:

BADASS38CHEVY
12-13-2004, 08:49 PM
man that thing is going to be bad ass bad ass.did you see the all yellow one there?whew that is bright.
yes i seen the yellow one in there.that boat is going to be 525hp whippled, with about a 10-12k stereo system in it.

BADASS38CHEVY
12-13-2004, 09:05 PM
Show us some pics I am curious
boat goes into the mold in jan 2005.then it will go to dick vale for paint.he will have it for about 4 to 6 weeks then goes back to lavey to be finished. i wished lavey could do the gelcoat but its to wild because of the fades and detail that its hard to get the gun into areas to spray. so i dont have any pics right now but will be taking lots as it is built. i gave dick vale all of my drawing so i cant scan any pics right now. it will kinda look simular to a outerlimits boat.

BADASS38CHEVY
12-13-2004, 09:07 PM
missboatnam,do you have pics of your lavey deck?

missboatnam1
12-13-2004, 10:50 PM
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/212father_day_2004-med.jpg
this is a shitty pic, but the only one i have down loaded...i love this boat!!

RiverToysJas
12-14-2004, 12:21 AM
Great people, and great boats. I have not ridden on a Party Prowler yet, but I took a tour of one at the factory. They really did think of everything. That thing is really nice. The only thing I'd like more than my Lavey, is a bigger Lavey! ;) :D
RTJas :D

RiverToysJas
12-14-2004, 12:22 AM
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/212father_day_2004-med.jpg
this is a shitty pic, but the only one i have down loaded...i love this boat!!
That's your boat Tina? Looks sweet, can't wait to see it in person!!!

boatnam2
12-14-2004, 04:30 PM
whats up rtj?yea we love the new boat only got to use it for a one weekend before winter set in but will be going down in a couple of weeks and plan on throwing it in the water.didnt get to wild on the graphics i plan on keeping this one for some time and i think a few flames will always be ok.op parker this year?any details shot me a pm.badass since i didnt get you a ride in our im going to get a ride in your right? ;)

BADASS38CHEVY
12-15-2004, 12:52 AM
whats up rtj?yea we love the new boat only got to use it for a one weekend before winter set in but will be going down in a couple of weeks and plan on throwing it in the water.didnt get to wild on the graphics i plan on keeping this one for some time and i think a few flames will always be ok.op parker this year?any details shot me a pm.badass since i didnt get you a ride in our im going to get a ride in your right? ;) nice looking boat.
sure no problem. i wish mine was done already. what gps are you getting with that 600hp ?and what condition? full of fuel,how many people and water condtions? im just curious to what to expect with a whippled 500hp.

RiverToysJas
12-15-2004, 01:04 AM
whats up rtj?yea we love the new boat only got to use it for a one weekend before winter set in but will be going down in a couple of weeks and plan on throwing it in the water.didnt get to wild on the graphics i plan on keeping this one for some time and i think a few flames will always be ok.op parker this year?any details shot me a pm.badass since i didnt get you a ride in our im going to get a ride in your right? ;)
Hey Jim, we're going to be out in a couple of weeks also. We're heading to the river for New Years. We'll be boating out on Lake Mohave though, may do Havasu one day, depending on what the weather is like. We're staying up in the Needles/Fort Mohave area though.
We'll have to get together out in the desert some time to. Jason has been showing me the photos Ocatillo. Looks fun!!! I bought two ATC's, and look forward getting them dirty soon.
You guys are welcome in my boat anytime. I rode in your old one at OP6 three, from the Blue Water to RD's house. I really liked that boat too!!! I like your graphics on the new one even better, they are more my style! ;)
We'll catch up soon!!!

boatnam2
12-15-2004, 10:04 AM
like i said we only took it out that one weekend,but with 4 people 100 gallons of gas on flat water it showed 77 or so on the gauge.

BADASS38CHEVY
12-15-2004, 11:33 AM
like i said we only took it out that one weekend,but with 4 people 100 gallons of gas on flat water it showed 77 or so on the gauge.
let me know what it runs next time you are out.hope you guys have fun.