PDA

View Full Version : Don't eat at Tom and Katie's...

JB in so cal
04-18-2006, 09:44 AM
Mission Impossible star Cruise vows to eat placenta after birth
By Patrick Mulchrone
TOM Cruise yesterday revealed his latest bizarre mission..to eat his new baby's placenta.
Cruise vowed he would tuck in straight after girlfriend Katie Holmes gives birth, saying he thought it would be "very nutritious".
The Mission Impossible star, 43, said: "I'm gonna eat the placenta. I thought that would be good. Very nutritious. I'm gonna eat the cord and the placenta right there." It is the latest in a series of increasingly strange outbursts from Cruise in the run-up to the birth.
He has claimed the baby, due any day, will be delivered in total silence.
The actor, who recently also claimed he has the power to cure drug addicts, has even been carrying out his own medical scans on the foetus after buying himself an ultrasound machine.
Silent birth is one of the rules of the cult of Scientology, which Cruise is devoted to.
Cruise, who has two adopted children with ex-wife Nicole Kidman, will not be the first star to make a meal out of his baby's placenta.
Rod Stewart and girlfriend Penny Lancaster took home their baby's placenta, sprinkled it with tee tree oil and buried it in the garden.
In 1998, Channel 4 chef Hugh Fearnley-Whittingstall fried a placenta with shallots and garlic and served it up to 20 guests, including the baby's mum and dad.
TV watchdogs later criticised the show, branding it "disagreeable".
But placenta-eating is considered normal in some cultures. Various recipes include one for placenta lasagne. Some say eating it helps avoid post-natal depression.

Kilrtoy
04-18-2006, 09:46 AM
just goes to show money makes you even sicker sometimes

Jordy
04-18-2006, 09:46 AM
That guy is completely off the reservation now... not even a cuckoo feather left in his clock. Time to go away Tommy Boy. :notam:

Phat Matt
04-18-2006, 09:49 AM
What happened to just eating box? :confused:

maxwedge
04-18-2006, 09:50 AM
Speaking of sick people. I'm gonna fukkin puke now! :yuk:

fourspeednup
04-18-2006, 09:50 AM
Wow...and people think I'm a little goofy :rolleyes:
I saw some show like Ripleys where they fried up that baggie deal and chowed down with the whole familia...F'n wierd if you ask me :hammerhea

NorCal Gameshow
04-18-2006, 09:53 AM
So much for eating lunch today.
New money maker :idea:
send things like this to people everyday just before lunch. we can call it the E-mail Diet :D :D :D

fourspeednup
04-18-2006, 09:55 AM
So much for eating lunch today.
New money maker :idea:
send things like this to people everyday just before lunch. we can call it the E-mail Diet :D :D :D
Won't stop me...but I may stay away from the chorizo and stick with carnitas in todays burrito :p

NorCal Gameshow
04-18-2006, 10:02 AM
Won't stop me...but I may stay away from the chorizo and stick with carnitas in todays burrito :p
Good Call...
had the carnitas burrito yesterday :)
chili colorado burrito @ La Placenta errr La Placita sounds good today :D

NorCal Gameshow
04-18-2006, 10:05 AM
Make the run to Somis market.
Great burritos and huevos rancheros there.

topless
04-18-2006, 10:05 AM
That is just plain wrong. When I had my daughter, the doctor delivered the placenta, held it up and said "look, fajitas" I about gagged! :yuk:

fourspeednup
04-18-2006, 10:09 AM
Make the run to Somis market.
Great burritos and huevos rancheros there.
Good call...hit that place about every other week. But huevos rancheros gives me amebic dysintary so I try to keep that to a minimum LOL :D

NorCal Gameshow
04-18-2006, 10:14 AM
Good call...hit that place about every other week. But huevos rancheros gives me amebic dysintary so I try to keep that to a minimum LOL :D
Right now,I'm feelin' pretty good about not knowing what
amebic dysintary is...

topless
04-18-2006, 10:16 AM
Right now,I'm feelin' pretty good about not knowing what
amebic dysintary is...Wonder no longer. Amebas are organisms, dysintary is the hershey squirts. :crossx:

maxwedge
04-18-2006, 10:25 AM
You guys might want to check your spelling you spelled both amoeba and orgasm wrong. :D

NorCal Gameshow
04-18-2006, 10:27 AM
Wonder no longer. Amebas are organisms, dysintary is the hershey squirts. :crossx:
Thanks topless, Now I won't be having a chili colorado burrito anytime soon.

topless
04-18-2006, 10:51 AM
Thanks topless, Now I won't be having a chili colorado burrito anytime soon.Glad to help.
:crossx:

USCFAN
04-18-2006, 10:55 AM
The more that dude talks the more he proves he is a nut job! He is someone that definetly should be seen and not heard.

Sleek-Jet
04-18-2006, 11:01 AM
Not that I would be liking my chops in anticipation, but I bet it's kind of like eating liver... just that it's human liver like product. :220v:
People eat sheep testicles too. :crossx:
I really don't care what Tommy does in his house, as long as I don't have to hear about it. :D

Jbb
04-18-2006, 11:26 AM
Mission Impossible star Cruise vows to eat placenta after birth
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/860DamnPic.jpg

Boa1277
04-18-2006, 12:13 PM
That is just plain old gross.. He is a sick f--ker

Schiada76
04-18-2006, 12:18 PM
Won't that make him a cannibal? :rolleyes:

WET HULL
04-18-2006, 12:25 PM
I am going to name my new band "The Placenta Eaters" . That guy is not allowed to come to my concert though.

Dribble
04-18-2006, 12:28 PM
Just goes to show you, anything tastes good if its deep fried.

JB in so cal
04-18-2006, 03:33 PM
The Tomkitten has arrived. Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes, the high- profile pair dubbed "TomKat" by the media, had a baby girl Tuesday, said Cruise spokesman Arnold Robinson.
The baby, named Suri, weighed 7 pounds, 7 ounces and measured 20 inches long, he said.
"Both mother and daughter are doing well," Robinson said in a prepared statement.
The name Suri has its origins in Hebrew, meaning "princess," or in Persian, meaning "red rose," the statement said.
The baby was born in Los Angeles but the exact location was not disclosed.
It's the first child for Holmes, 27, and the first biological offspring for Cruise, 43. Cruise has a daughter and son from his marriage to Nicole Kidman.
Details surrounding the birth, which was planned under the tenets of the Church of Scientology as a silent procedure, weren't disclosed.

Phat Matt
04-18-2006, 03:58 PM
Maybe if you soaked it in some beer and some citrus you could have it asada style. It might not be to bad. :eat:

Jordy
04-18-2006, 03:59 PM
Maybe if you soaked it in some beer and some citrus you could have it asada style. It might not be to bad. :eat:
And just like that, dinner just isn't appealing. :notam:

UncleLarry
04-18-2006, 04:31 PM
So if i can't go there for dinner.. Who's inviting me over saturday Nite?

Ziggy
04-18-2006, 04:31 PM
The Tomkitten has arrived. Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes, the high- profile pair dubbed "TomKat" by the media, had a baby girl Tuesday, said Cruise spokesman Arnold Robinson.
The baby, named Suri, weighed 7 pounds, 7 ounces and measured 20 inches long, he said.
"Both mother and daughter are doing well," Robinson said in a prepared statement.
The name Suri has its origins in Hebrew, meaning "princess," or in Persian, meaning "red rose," the statement said.
The baby was born in Los Angeles but the exact location was not disclosed.
It's the first child for Holmes, 27, and the first biological offspring for Cruise, 43. Cruise has a daughter and son from his marriage to Nicole Kidman.
Details surrounding the birth, which was planned under the tenets of the Church of Scientology as a silent procedure, weren't disclosed.
Quiet in Los Angeles??? :idea: yeah right :rolleyes: :p
That dude has been abducted and reprogrammed by some frieky aliens...he's totally off his rocker. :yuk: