PDA

View Full Version : Dumbass (s)..of the day

Jbb
12-15-2004, 02:43 PM
Roman Candle War Breaks Out... (http://media.big-boys.com/files06/candlewars.wmv)

rrrr
12-15-2004, 02:57 PM
Hey, that looks like me at CBBB.... :D :D

sidewound
12-15-2004, 03:43 PM
MAN.........Toward the end on the basketball court that
gut is layin down some serious fire on his RETREATING companion. That's cold! :confused:
Peace Man! :cool:
CESAR

mickeyfinn
12-15-2004, 04:53 PM
I can remember bottle rocket and roman candle fights on the streets when I was younger. Some of the cars parked on the road used to take a real beating. (we had to duck behind something)

JetBoatRich
12-15-2004, 05:19 PM
:confused: Looks pretty stupid :confused: playing with fire

coolchange
12-15-2004, 05:27 PM
Real bright holdin that one in his crotch. Had one of those backfire when I was a kid and almost burned my thumb off.

NAMarine
12-15-2004, 06:01 PM
And they wonder how people get hurt with fireworks. Then they ruin it for the rest of us.

upsman105
12-15-2004, 07:27 PM
you got to admit that did look like a lot of fun.

Phat Matt
12-15-2004, 07:50 PM
We used to shoot bottle rockets at each other when we were kids. A nice pipe with a paper plate to guard your hand from the sparks and you were good to go. We used to have bb gun wars too. Of course that was before laser tag. :D yeah, I know it was stupid but we were young and dumb. :D

Goldilocks
12-15-2004, 08:03 PM
yeah, I know it was stupid but we were young and dumb. :D
Nothing's changed :p

Phat Matt
12-15-2004, 08:07 PM
Nothing's changed :p
You're with me so whats that make you? :2purples: :hammerhea

DaveA
12-15-2004, 08:20 PM
Roman Candle wars were fun boat-to-boat on Lake Norman back in the Seventies when I wuz a kid. Only did it a couple of times, but if my ol' man found out....! It was hard to get the range right, because your target was always moving from you- but we got close. The bottle rockets were more precise. We could score a few direct hits with those. Loved shooting them into the lake and watching them flash underwater at nite, and go 'WHUMP' when the exploded down there. You could also get real M80's too, and they would shoot a geyser probably 10' high when they were lobbed into the water with a small rock taped to it so it would sink enough before going off. Talk about depth charges! The concussion on the bottom of the boat was awesome. Good for bass fishing, but as a bunch of dumb teenagers, we were'nt too worried about that.
Thinking back, it's a wonder we didn't burn the boat down to the waterline somehow, or maim or kill each other! :rolleyes: Stupid kids...

Wet Dream
12-16-2004, 07:23 AM
What do you mean "dumbasses"?? Its all in good fun, just not your ordinary kind of fun. Hell, I have shirts with tell tale signs of being in a roman candle war just 6 months ago. Good ol' drunken fun. :D