PDA

View Full Version : If You Have Kids....

Her454
12-16-2004, 09:34 AM
Megans Law is now online in California and worth the look. You never know who your neighbors are.
http://meganslaw.ca.gov/index.htm

HM
12-16-2004, 09:38 AM
Thanks! My wife was just looking for that.

Mrs. Restless22
12-16-2004, 09:41 AM
Thanks for the link....
Im ready to move now! Kinda creepy, it even shows there pics :2purples:

My Man's Sportin' Wood
12-16-2004, 09:43 AM
Due to the popularity of this application and the public safety interest,
we have reached our maximum capacity on our servers.
Please try again later.
bummer

Lightning
12-16-2004, 09:52 AM
bummer
ditto

Mrs. Restless22
12-16-2004, 09:55 AM
I keep getting that message also...just keep trying.

MRS. MAINEVENT
12-16-2004, 09:56 AM
OMG :cry: there is one idiot in our city, thank goodness he is not close by... and he is a real winner too, lewd act with minor under 14, he also is in violation it said. Leaving to make sure doors and windows are locked now :cry:

Her454
12-16-2004, 10:19 AM
THIS is something everyone should look at, regardless if you have children. I looked back in the early 90's and low and behold I found a friend of my brothers. They were friends for years and he hung out at the house and WE had no idea. They quit hanging out long before we found this information from the Sheriffs Dept Megans Law CD at the time, but it was still a SHOCK. I also found that 3 other offenders were on my road at the time where my daughter walked to and from the bus stop. That stopped immediately, I drove her from that day forward.
YOU CAN NEVER BE TOO CAREFUL. The internet is a powerful tool, use it to its fullest potential here to protect our children.

ratso
12-16-2004, 10:21 AM
Just castrate the effers... :yuk:

Her454
12-16-2004, 10:21 AM
Just castrate the effers... :yuk:
I agree.......

Lady Rat Attack 1
12-16-2004, 10:53 AM
I ma totally shocked at the list that pops upi when I put in my zip code :eek: Thanks for the link T

78Eliminator
12-16-2004, 11:00 AM
Don't get too paranoid. Those lists are for sexual offenders. That could be some guy who likes to jack off in his car or something. Not just child molesters. I know it's crazy that there are so many of them out there. The county of san diego has a locating system that narrows it down to almost three houses!!!!!!!!!
What really sucks is one popped up right down the street from where I live. Now when my girlfriend goes to walk the dog, I'm a nervous wreck. All I can say is that if something happened to her, the guy would not have to worry about going to jail. That's all I got to say about that....

Her454
12-16-2004, 11:09 AM
Don't get too paranoid. Those lists are for sexual offenders. That could be some guy who likes to jack off in his car or something. Not just child molesters.
Justin, I would have to STRONGLY DISAGREE with your statement. A sex offender is a sex offender. Maybe on a different level, but regardless. I do NOT want my child around someone just "jacking off in their car" or otherwise, period.
When it comes to kids its better to be safe than sorry. If thats paranoid, then so be it.

78Eliminator
12-16-2004, 11:17 AM
Justin, I would have to STRONGLY DISAGREE with your statement. A sex offender is a sex offender. Maybe on a different level, but regardless. I do NOT want my child around someone just "jacking off in their car" or otherwise, period.
When it comes to kids its better to be safe than sorry. If thats paranoid, then so be it.
I guess I worded it wrong. I agree with you. Just saying that there are "degrees" of that title. Yes, they are all dirtbags and it's always prudent to error on the side of caution.

Red Eye
12-16-2004, 11:21 AM
Holy Crap...There's 70 sex offenders in my city. Who would've known. Thanks for the link.

westcoastcat
12-16-2004, 11:26 AM
My friend had a pedophile that was paroled and had moved into a house across the street from him Placentia. Him and his neighbors picketed the house until he finally moved. It was on the news.
He wouldn't let his kids outside unless he was with them, scary.

ELIMINAT THIS
12-16-2004, 11:28 AM
Thanx for the info her 454. I cant get in to the site too many people checking to see if perverts live near them.I hope none are near my home that would freak me out. :frown: Hey we lived up in your area about 1 year ago on pettinger rd . There was a guy across the street you might know older guy had a bad ass flatty also had a real nice late 60's 4x4 chevy p/u with a blower motor.

Her454
12-16-2004, 11:29 AM
Thanx for the info her 454. I cant get in to the site too many people checking to see if perverts live near them.I hope none are near my home that would freak me out. :frown: Hey we lived up in your area about 1 year ago on pettinger rd . There was a guy across the street you might know older guy had a bad ass flatty also had a real nice late 60's 4x4 chevy p/u with a blower motor.
OMG, did you drive the Black Z71 on the corner...?

topless
12-16-2004, 11:32 AM
Damnit T, now that you posted this link, it is too busy to respond. Now I'm just going to have to assume that my asshole neighbor is on the list. :hammer2:

HCS
12-16-2004, 11:37 AM
Were surrounded. :jawdrop:

MsDrmr
12-16-2004, 11:37 AM
atta girl, me too. There is one offender down the street from me in another culdisac. I dont really allow my little one to roam the neighborhood anyway, but he has had someone chase him in the field behind us in a van. I reported it right away, and just yesterday a notice was sent home that another couple children have been apporached in that same field by someone asking to help them find his puppy :jawdrop:
Having been a victim of sexual assult, I don't take this stuff lightly at all :frown:

My Man's Sportin' Wood
12-16-2004, 11:40 AM
78 Elim has a point, though. Did you know that if you get caught flashing your boobs at the channel yu have to register as a sex offender? Also, the 18 year old kid who has sex with his 16 year old girlfriend who's parents file charges also has to register? All I'm stating is that the # of offenders in your area may be a little skewed. I'm still glad the info is out there. I wish I could get on. Maybe tomorrow morning EARLY.

Oldsquirt
12-16-2004, 11:40 AM
Hey T, there's a guy down on Arreba Street on the list.
I remember BoatCop warning people about this before.......remember, a lot of the "activity" that goes on at places like the Sandbar, that many people seem to consider "normal" these days, is still illegal and can land you on this list. I think that could be part of what Justin was getting at.

Her454
12-16-2004, 11:43 AM
78 Elim has a point, though. Did you know that if you get caught flashing your boobs at the channel yu have to register as a sex offender? Also, the 18 year old kid who has sex with his 16 year old girlfriend who's parents file charges also has to register? All I'm stating is that the # of offenders in your area may be a little skewed. I'm still glad the info is out there. I wish I could get on. Maybe tomorrow morning EARLY.
I have not been able to access this site yet so I dont know how its set up but If I remember correctly, a few years ago when I accessed the CD from the Calaveras Sheriffs Dept it was set up by level of sex offenders per their crimes.

Oldsquirt
12-16-2004, 11:46 AM
I have not been able to access this site yet so I dont know how its set up but If I remember correctly, a few years ago when I accessed the CD from the Calaveras Sheriffs Dept it was set up by level of sex offenders per their crimes.
The results come up in alphabetical order. It takes multiple "clicks" to get to the individual's offense. Ought to have those in the initial listing, in my opinion.

Her454
12-16-2004, 11:51 AM
Hey T, there's a guy down on Arreba Street on the list.
I remember BoatCop warning people about this before.......remember, a lot of the "activity" that goes on at places like the Sandbar, that many people seem to consider "normal" these days, is still illegal and can land you on this list. I think that could be part of what Justin was getting at.
Yes I know, he does have a point (sorry Justin, just being protective I guess).

Mrs. Restless22
12-16-2004, 11:55 AM
When you choose a sex offenders "dot" on the map you look at, it gives you the option to see what their offenses are.
I agree that there are different levels, and some of course arent as major as others (flashing boobs in channel). But if there was a man jacking of in front of my house where my kids were playing...you bet your damn ass I would have my husband out there with some sort of weapon. And I would be the first to tell everyone in my neighborhood about the incident (as a warning).
I looked through about 10 different offenders in my neighborhood, and my parents...and I can tell you not one was a "minor" offense.

ELIMINAT THIS
12-16-2004, 12:13 PM
OMG, did you drive the Black Z71 on the corner...?
:)
YES I had a black Z71 I just figured out I sold it a girl named her 454 who lived on pettinger rd. I talked to her on the phone but never got to meet her. What a small world. :( I miss my truck.

78Eliminator
12-16-2004, 12:19 PM
Geez thanks for the back up. I didn't want people to think I was defending "those" kind of people. But like I was incinuating, you flash your boobs or moon someone and you can end up on the list. I just bring this up cause I have been doing work for the legal sector for a while and a lot of laws and judgement end up in a grey area without proper definition.

Her454
12-16-2004, 12:20 PM
OMG! THAT WAS ME! THATS TOO FUNNY, I just sold that truck to SpectraToad on the boards a few weeks ago! I really liked it too but just didnt drive it enough. You know the miles you put on something like that living on Pettinger! :) WOW- You'll have to come up to CFW for NYD!

bunny 166
12-16-2004, 12:23 PM
T, thank you so much for this link...it's overloaded right now but I got in long enough to see there's one living near some friends of mine... :lightsabe This is very valuable information

clownpuncher
12-16-2004, 01:07 PM
Thanks for the link. I have 16 RSO's in my city. Even recognize 2 of them. One of them lives 1/2 block from my daughter and grandkids.

MOBrien
12-16-2004, 01:07 PM
my wife and I were just talking about this the other night. found a guy right freakin behind our house...literally within 100 yards with an offense of leud acts witha child under 14.
Now I can't figure out if I'm glad I know or not. God damn sick-O's. We've got a 3yo daughter and another princess on the way in March. Many other litt'lins in our immediate neighborhood as well.
Time for a neighbor's meeting I think. :mad: :mad: :mad:

bunny 166
12-16-2004, 01:18 PM
my wife and I were just talking about this the other night. found a guy right freakin behind our house...literally within 100 yards with an offense of leud acts witha child under 14.
Now I can't figure out if I'm glad I know or not. God damn sick-O's. We've got a 3yo daughter and another princess on the way in March. Many other litt'lins in our immediate neighborhood as well.
Got that right...only one registered here, but there's probably others on the lam, not registered or haven't been caught yet... :mad:

78Eliminator
12-16-2004, 01:19 PM
Go over to his house with a chain saw (like you were justs cutting some trees) and look him right in the eye and introduce yourself. Then, when you shake his hand, sinch down until you hear his fist crackle. Then keep sinching down for an uncomfortable amount of time. Then just say "Nice to know who you are" and go home.

Her454
12-16-2004, 01:23 PM
In a sad way, its vigilante justice that gives these assholes more rights and decreases ours. Keep that in mind while you still have the freedom and luxury of knowing who and where they are to some extent.

78Eliminator
12-16-2004, 01:24 PM
Her454, while that pisses me off, you are probably right.

MOBrien
12-16-2004, 01:26 PM
Got that right...only one registered here, but there's probably others on the lam, not registered or haven't been caught yet... :mad:
All it takes is 1.
:mad:

bunny 166
12-16-2004, 01:30 PM
Yep--called both moms that live on the street--need to make sure it's actually him still living there--there's a good pic of him on the site, so they can go and check it out to see if its him...We have so many kids in our little city and it's very frightening!! :burningm:

Her454
12-16-2004, 01:31 PM
Her454, while that pisses me off, you are probably right.
I hate when Im right. ;)

MOBrien
12-16-2004, 01:42 PM
Bump Bump Bump

Moe_Havi
12-16-2004, 01:43 PM
What I think everybody will be surprised about (and then maybe not), I was, to find out just how many are in any particular town. I was blown away to find out that a few years ago, there were 77 in Upland. Wow! I thought it was the pervert capitol of the world. I don't know if it made me feel any better to know that all the pervs lived in Upland but I was told by the PD that compared to other surrounding towns that is nothing. What I mean is that ther are a shitload of them everywhere. Check the site and know your neighbors.

Her454
12-16-2004, 04:56 PM
Bump

JB in so cal
12-16-2004, 05:13 PM
I've got one living 8 houses down the street. Just confirmed w/another neighbor he's still living there renting a room; I wonder if the people that own the house know... :eek:

OGShocker
12-17-2004, 09:01 PM
This guy lives around the corner from us. :2purples:
Last Known Address: 11675 EAST END AVE
CHINO, 91710
County: SAN BERNARDINO
Zip Code 91710
Date of Birth: 07-18-1954
Sex: MALE
Height: 5'7"
Weight: 170
Eye Color: BROWN
Hair Color: BLACK
Ethnicity: BLACK
288(a) LEWD OR LASCIVIOUS ACTS WITH CHILD UNDER 14 YEARS
289(j) SEX PENETRATION WITH FOREIGN OBJECT:VICTIM UNDER 14 YEARS
GLASSSES
GOLD TOOTH
MEDICAL CONDITION SKIN
SCAR CHEST
SILVER TOOTH
TATTOO UPPER RIGHT ARM
ARREBATO, FELIX BLANCO :eek:
ARREBATO, TONY :eek:
ARREBATO-BLANCO, FELIX :eek:
BLANCO, FELIX ARREBATO :eek:
BLANCO, FELIX :eek:
BLANCO, TONY :eek:

Goldilocks
12-17-2004, 09:11 PM
There's 79 in the city of Yucaipa :yuk:
None in our neighborhood though, at least not yet.

ahhell
12-17-2004, 09:26 PM
great...rapist right acroos the street... :boxingguy

jbtrailerjim
12-17-2004, 09:29 PM
Shows 95 in my zip code. :eek: :mad: None that close to my house though.

C-2
12-17-2004, 09:31 PM
Until now, believe it or not, some of the info for Megan’s Law was actually guarded by some LE agencies (not literally, I mean access to the info).
Say for example, you were doing a background investigation on somebody – they wouldn’t give you the info unless it was for your own neighborhood.
Strange, but true. Thank god for those people who fought to make all the info available over the net. Cali was way behind the rest of the nation.

Steph
12-17-2004, 09:48 PM
wow, 25 in Chino Hills and I know one of them!! Not close to them just someone I see and talk to every couple months. :mad: :eek: :yuk: No wonder I always thought the guy was kind of creepy.
60 in Chino...damn

MOBrien
12-17-2004, 09:54 PM
Holy mother of god. :sqeyes:
This seems to be the most popular offense among these fockfaces. :angry2:
Almost every one of about 8 freaks that I found within 1 mile of us has this. :mad: I can't believe there are that many either....our neighborhood is brand new and pretty focken nice. These guys should be left naked to rot in the desert during wind & sand storms with no chance in hell of surviving.
Humor me by allowing me to post my opinion on how much I hate it that these people have any civil liberties whatsoever. Balls should be cut off and M-100's shoved up their butts with really really long fuses that are unextinguishable. Light that damn thing and just laugh your ass off. I would.
Our world is sick and it's pissing me off. :mad: :mad: :mad:

C-2
12-17-2004, 10:08 PM
Holy mother of god. :sqeyes:
This seems to be the most popular offense among these fockfaces. :angry2:
Almost every one of about 8 freaks that I found within 1 mile of us has this. :mad: I can't believe there are that many either....our neighborhood is brand new and pretty focken nice. These guys should be left naked to rot in the desert during wind & sand storms with no chance in hell of surviving.
Humor me by allowing me to post my opinion on how much I hate it that these people have any civil liberties whatsoever. Balls should be cut off and M-100's shoved up their butts with really really long fuses that are unextinguishable. Light that damn thing and just laugh your ass off. I would.
Our world is sick and it's pissing me off. :mad: :mad: :mad:
Yup, we knew we had a 288 in our neighborhood too - just not who we thought/were told it is.
The wrong guy is also an arse and children will still treat him and his house like Freddy Kreuger.
The correct perv lives up the street, next to the two prison guards (go figure). :rolleyes:

clownpuncher
03-18-2005, 10:48 PM
ttt for some of you who may have missed it.
I searched all the cities around me. Saw some I know. Weird feeling.
Great site

HCS
03-18-2005, 11:21 PM
ttt for some of you who may have missed it.
I searched all the cities around me. Saw some I know. Weird feeling.
Great site
Ya! same here. I'm totally freek out! Damn! WTF! Holy SHIT!