PDA

View Full Version : Body Shops in South OC

Quality Time
12-16-2004, 03:32 PM
Because some gutless bastadge keyed my truck at the OC get together last Friday, I'm looking for references for a good body shop in south Orange County. Cost is not th issue, the quality of repair is. Any good first-hand experiences out there?
Any help is appreciated.

jbtrailerjim
12-16-2004, 03:42 PM
I've got a good friend that works at a body shop in Anaheim. It's called Fix Autobody. There right off the 57 fwy. and Ball RD.They do awesome work. My buddies name is Steve and the ph# is (714)517-0542. Tell him Jimmy told you to call him. He will take good care of you.

carbonmarine
12-16-2004, 04:08 PM
Dude, what happend what type of car was it .... some did a number ( both side to the metal ) on My excursion once for being an excusion.....really pissed me off 6K !!
Rick :eek:

PowellScooter
12-16-2004, 04:34 PM
The only place to go is CORONA AUTO BODY in, naturally, Corona. Paul is a great guy and they do the absolute best work. Check their website www.coronaautobody.com Tell them Scott from Lake Powell sent you. :D

1Shockwaveguy
12-16-2004, 04:42 PM
Not in the OC but Little Johns bodyworks in Downey does great work. Ask for Rick or AJ.

Quality Time
12-16-2004, 04:56 PM
Thanks everyone. Trying to keep it close to home.
Carbon,
They got my 2500 HD. Luckily it didn't go through so it may not have been a key, but scratched non-the-less. It did go thgouht on my snug-lid. Could have been some wacko environut getting revenge because of a big truck or some little prick who thought it would be cool to do. Who knows.

Brewzed
12-16-2004, 05:00 PM
Try Auto Body by Caldwell. They are in Laguna Hills around Moulton & Lake Forest right by the South County Courthouse. They do really good work.

Brewzed
12-16-2004, 05:03 PM
The only place to go is CORONA AUTO BODY in, naturally, Corona. Paul is a great guy and they do the absolute best work. Check their website www.coronaautobody.com Tell them Scott from Lake Powell sent you. :D
I wouldn't take my kids go cart to these guys. Maybe they are good now, but I took my wife's explorer there in 98 and it was the aboslute worst experience ever. They had the thing for 10 weeks.

cc322
12-16-2004, 08:26 PM
Quigleys in lake forest is real good I have used them in the past, If you want to pay cash and dont want to get the insurance co involved tell them so and it might be cheaper then your deductable, good luck.

Quality Time
12-17-2004, 07:55 AM
Thanks everyone. Through another board member, I was refered to a shop that recommended Quigleys. I'll be stopping by there in few to have them take a look at my truck. They are just a few blocks away from my office.
Thanks Again