PDA

View Full Version : Hey Bropb16

oldbuck40
12-17-2004, 07:55 AM
Have you been served yet? hahahahaha man that shiat was funny as hell yesterday.

NOTALENT
12-17-2004, 08:05 AM
that was fun..it kept me entertained through out the day. I think it was just the guy who got booted..and probably came back using a different email and user name.. :D what a moron.

THOR
12-17-2004, 08:06 AM
My favorite was the closing statements by 3DO. I laughed out loud at that one.

NOTALENT
12-17-2004, 08:10 AM
haha.. yeah that was hilarious..I wish I had saw that pic that was posted. this guy was a freakin TOOL!!! :D

THOR
12-17-2004, 08:15 AM
All I saw was a red x.

oldbuck40
12-17-2004, 08:34 AM
you know its not like we didnt tell him a 100 times why his son got booted or who ever it was and i be damn if he didnt do it again and rexone was there to catch it,,i cant believe he fell for posting a pic like that again,,,some people are just to dumb

NOTALENT
12-17-2004, 08:38 AM
thats for damn sure..haha..he maid way to many accusations. and was contradicting himself the whole time..thats when I new he was a fake..just a lonley gay guy I guess.. :cry:

oldbuck40
12-17-2004, 08:42 AM
yep and like rrrr said that arse cant spell either,,,shit i stayed an extra hour after work just to catch the drama...prime time entertainment!!!!!!

NOTALENT
12-17-2004, 08:47 AM
haha...I stayed like 10min..and then rushed down that damn 405 got home and logged on..it was hiliarious...what did he acutally think was going to happen?? We would succumb to his desires??? :notam:

oldbuck40
12-17-2004, 08:52 AM
haha...I stayed like 10min..and then rushed down that damn 405 got home and logged on..it was hiliarious...what did he acutally think was going to happen?? We would succumb to his desires??? :notam:who the hell knows? the best thing was i think was that he got beat at his own game!!! i told him in the begining: DO NOT FOCK WITH SHIAT YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND! i guess he didnt understand!

Ziggy
12-17-2004, 10:07 AM
yep and like rrrr said that arse cant spell either,,,shit i stayed an extra hour after work just to catch the drama...prime time entertainment!!!!!!
Funny, I only looked at that stuff a couple times and in both instances I called out his poor spelling---or was that pour spelling :confused: :confused: Whatever that crap was that was pooring..oops sorry pouring out of him was laughable :wink: :D :D
And to coin the good Dr. on here----were all DOOOOOMED now :rolleyes: :D

Frank Jones, Esq.
12-17-2004, 04:10 PM
I'm glad to see that you believe this is one big joke.
Please read the thread below as it will give you an idea of the seriousness of the recent activities and malfeasons that have been committed here.
http://www.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=66291
Thank you for your attention to this matter.
Sincerely,
Frank Jones, Esq.
Attorney at Law
Jones, Jones, and Jones.

Havasu Hangin'
12-17-2004, 04:13 PM
Hey Franky...is Jordy involved, too? :idea:

Her454
12-17-2004, 04:15 PM
I'm glad to see that you believe this is one big joke.
Please read the thread below as it will give you an idea of the seriousness of the recent activities and malfeasons that have been committed here.
http://www.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=66291
Thank you for your attention to this matter.
Sincerely,
Frank Jones, Esq.
Attorney at Law
Jones, Jones, and Jones.
Yada Yada Yada, however, I am truly impressed with how many career's (Screen names) you have indulged in since the inception of the ***boat Forums. :D If Gossip and IP Piracy were a crime, you would most certainly be sued in the highest court.
BTW, is your wife helping you with the big words?

Frank Jones, Esq.
12-17-2004, 04:16 PM
I am truly impressed with how many career's (Screen names) you have indulged in since the inception of the ***boat Forums. :D If Gossip and IP Piracy were a crime, you would most certainly be sued in the highest court.
I would certainly be careful Ms. Traci S. You don't want to get mixed up in this lawsuit. Thus far you have avoided the list, however, mind your p's and q's as I'll be keeping an eye on you. Your reputation precedes you. :cool:

Her454
12-17-2004, 04:18 PM
I would certainly be careful Ms. Traci S. You don't want to get mixed up in this lawsuit. Thus far you have avoided the list, however, mind your p's and q's as I'll be keeping an eye on you. Your reputation precedes you. :cool:
ROTFLMAO.......................................... ....... :2purples: HOLY SHITE, IM FAMOUS!!!!!!

Her454
12-17-2004, 04:20 PM
Thus far you have avoided the list, however, mind your p's and q's as I'll be keeping an eye on you. Your reputation precedes you. :cool:
AND that figures...I NEVER make the list. :D

Frank Jones, Esq.
12-17-2004, 04:20 PM
HOLY SHITE, IM FAMOUS!!!!!!
I believe the term we would prefer is "infamous." :eek:

Keithb87
12-17-2004, 04:21 PM
Crawl back under the Rock you crawled out from under. Who in the Hell do you think you are comming on here and trying to scare all of us into your little Bull Shit Law-suite? :argue:
You think you are something.. go somewhere else and try your shannigans... :hammerhea
You are messing with the wrong " Family" ... :mad:
I can't believe I'm wasting keystrokes on you.. :rolleyes:
OH and you can add me to your list if it makes you feel better.

Her454
12-17-2004, 04:26 PM
Hey Frankie, Do you handle Divorces? Theres a few pending on ***boat we could use some help with? What do you think, the higher the post count, the bigger the discount? :)

Frank Jones, Esq.
12-17-2004, 04:32 PM
OH and you can add me to your list if it makes you feel better.
Be careful what you wish for Keith from Mesa Arizona. ;)

Her454
12-17-2004, 04:33 PM
HOLY Shit.

Frank Jones, Esq.
12-17-2004, 04:34 PM
Hey Frankie, Do you handle Divorces? Theres a few pending on ***boat we could use some help with? What do you think, the higher the post count, the bigger the discount? :)
Frankie? Ma'am, I would prefer Mr. Jones or even Frank, if you wouldn't mind.
As far as the divorce question, I myself do not handle them. Dirk Jones, Sr. at the firm specializes in Domestic Relations. Sadly, he was banned from the boards.
I would be happy to put you in touch with him if you would like.
Thank you,
Frank Jones, Esq.

riverbound
12-17-2004, 04:37 PM
Can I play, can I play??????? whats my REAL name and where do I really live????

Her454
12-17-2004, 04:38 PM
Frankie? Ma'am, I would prefer Mr. Jones or even Frank, if you wouldn't mind.
As far as the divorce question, I myself do not handle them. Dirk Jones, Sr. at the firm specializes in Domestic Relations. Sadly, he was banned from the boards.
I would be happy to put you in touch with him if you would like.
Thank you,
Frank Jones, Esq.
Um, thats ok, I just threw him in a mine shaft on Mullet Mountain, but Topless might use your (his) services. :supp:

Keithb87
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoo I'm soo scared.. You figured out that I'm from Mesa AZ... WOW What A genius... That's like right there in the info under my avatar...
If you need a picture of me. Just post the one in my Avatar at the post office.. I'm sure they will find me.. :p :yuk: :p
WHATEVER
JOCK STRAP ESQ .

Her454
Can I play, can I play??????? whats my REAL name and where do I really live????
Its not really Jack ? :D

Keithb87
12-17-2004, 04:40 PM
Actully my real name is Richard Crainum
For those of you that are slow....

riverbound
12-17-2004, 04:41 PM
Its not really Jack ? :D
the names and faces have been changed to protect the innocent.

Frank Jones, Esq.
12-17-2004, 04:41 PM
If you need a picture of me. Just post the one in my Avatar at the post office..
How about if I just use this one. That's you on the right correct?
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/1217K_V_42.jpg
:wink:

Her454
12-17-2004, 04:42 PM
Is that right Keith?

Keithb87
12-17-2004, 04:42 PM
No that's me in the middle...

Frank Jones, Esq.
12-17-2004, 04:45 PM
No that's me in the middle...
OK junior. You're just lucky you're being respectful to that young lady in the picture. I would hate to have to go after you individually for harrassment as an aside from the trouble you're in collectively here now. You did say you wanted your name added to the defendants right?

Havasu Hangin'
12-17-2004, 04:47 PM
Where's Jordy?
He would really be enjoying this...
:D

Keithb87
12-17-2004, 04:48 PM
Whatever .. You are going on the Ignore list..
I just remembered Argueing with some one on the internet is like arguing with a retard... You can never win....
If you feel the need to track me down Go ahead.. :hammerhea

Her454
12-17-2004, 04:48 PM
Where's Jordy?
He's out polishing my boat. :rollside:

Frank Jones, Esq.
12-17-2004, 04:49 PM
If you feel the need to track me down Go ahead.. :hammerhea
Thank you. I just might take you up on that offer.
Frank Jones, Esq.
Attorney at Law

Frank Jones, Esq.
12-17-2004, 04:51 PM
Where's Jordy?
Who is "Jordy?"
Should he be added to the list of defendants or to the list as one of my John/Jane Does? I need some more information on this "Jordy" character.
Thank you for your anticipated cooperation HH, or should I call you Jeff? :confused: :jawdrop:
Frank Jones, Esq.

Havasu Hangin'
12-17-2004, 04:57 PM
Who is "Jordy?"
Should he be added to the list of defendants or to the list as one of my John/Jane Does? I need some more information on this "Jordy" character.
Thank you for your anticipated cooperation HH, or should I call you Jeff? :confused: :jawdrop:
Frank Jones, Esq.
Jordy is a loud-mouthed internet thug who deserves whatever punishment anyone can dish out. He has been on these forums irritating upstanding members for many, many years. If you do a post search, you will find that his content is nothing short of inflammatory, and his tech "expertise" is questionable at best.
You can call me whatever you want...just don't call me late for dinner.

Her454
12-17-2004, 04:57 PM
Who is "Jordy?"
Frank Jones, Esq.
.......Jordy will chew you up and spit you out. :) LMAO....... How can you know about me but not Jordy.....hmmmmm...your not as smart as you think you are Frankie. Oh, and you dont scare me....we hang lawyers on Mullet Mountain and you'd never find my house.

Ziggy
12-17-2004, 04:58 PM
Man, these Jones' are really Jonesin' or however that is spelt. :( :p

Jordy
12-17-2004, 05:02 PM
Jordy is a loud-mouthed internet thug who deserves whatever punishment anyone can dish out. He has been on these forums irritating upstanding members for many, many years. If you do a post search, you will find that his content is nothing short of inflammatory, and his tech "expertise" is questionable at best.
You can call me whatever you want...just don't call me late for dinner.
Whoa, how the hell did my name get brought up in this thread???? You can leave me out of this whole lawsuit mess. I don't need that kind of trouble/help/whatever.
Gee, HH, don't sugar coat it. :D :D :D

Jordy
12-17-2004, 05:03 PM
.......Jordy will chew you up and spit you out. :) LMAO....... How can you know about me but not Jordy.....hmmmmm...your not as smart as you think you are Frankie. Oh, and you dont scare me....we hang lawyers on Mullet Mountain and you'd never find my house.
Hey T, do me a favor. Leave me out of this. The last thing I need is to be served and have to travel to Cali for some trial. Just don't have the time for it or the desire to get caught up in this mess.
Jordy :D
As you were Mr. Jones. Pay no attention to me. ;)

Havasu Hangin'
12-17-2004, 05:04 PM
Whoa, how the hell did my name get brought up in this thread???? You can leave me out of this whole lawsuit mess. I don't need that kind of trouble/help/whatever.
Gee, HH, don't sugar coat it. :D :D :D
Hey...look at that! Frank signs off and Jordy signs on! It's a miracle!
Looks like ole HH can still troll with the best of em... :hammerhea

Jordy
12-17-2004, 05:05 PM
Hey...look at that! Frank signs off and Jordy signs on! It's a miracle!
I just got home from work. Looks like I missed some fun and excitement here this afternoon. :D

Havasu Hangin'
12-17-2004, 05:07 PM
I just got home from work. Looks like I missed some fun and excitement here this afternoon. :D
Jordy...I was just kidding about you (as far as you know).

Jordy
12-17-2004, 05:08 PM
Jordy...I was just kidding about you (as far as you know).
Works for me. That's my favorite line too. Yeah it's all great (as far as you know).
Looks like alot of people are still poking the bear on this lawsuit thing though, as I read up on what I missed. :confused:

Her454
12-17-2004, 05:09 PM
Hey T, do me a favor. Leave me out of this. The last thing I need is to be served and have to travel to Cali for some trial. Just don't have the time for it or the desire to get caught up in this mess.
Jordy :D
As you were Mr. Jones. Pay no attention to me. ;)
Party Pooper. :yuk:

NOTALENT
12-17-2004, 05:11 PM
haha..this is hilarious..rex are u going to boot these ones too?? I missed a whole shit load of this topic.haha :D

Havasu Hangin'
12-17-2004, 05:19 PM
Holly shit the guy got ahold of my cell # and called me. It's for real :sqeyes:
Yeah...it's for real. :notam:

Frank Jones, Esq.
12-17-2004, 05:44 PM
Holly shit the guy got ahold of my cell # and called me. It's for real :sqeyes:
Nice talking with you Bill. Thanks for your helpful insight. If you have any questions, feel free to contact myself or Doris at the office.
Frank

Havasu Hangin'
12-17-2004, 06:07 PM
Nice talking with you Bill. Thanks for your helpful insight. If you have any questions, feel free to contact myself or Doris at the office.
Frank
Hey look..he's back!
Too bad Jordy just signed off... :notam:

Jordy
12-17-2004, 06:18 PM
Hey look..he's back!
Too bad Jordy just signed off... :notam:
I'm invisible. How can I sign off. I come and go as I please. Conspiracy theory much HH??? I'm staying out of this whole lawsuit thing. :D
The call I got was from a 949 area code. Unless Jordy is in Cali. It was not him :confused:
Thanks Mr Bill. At least someone is a realist here. ;)

NOTALENT
12-17-2004, 06:22 PM
The call I got was from a 949 area code. Unless Jordy is in Cali. It was not him :confused:
seeing how they said they were from San Fran...yeah..its fake..haha

Havasu Hangin'
12-17-2004, 06:23 PM
I'm invisible. How can I sign off. I come and go as I please. Conspiracy theory much HH??? I'm staying out of this whole lawsuit thing.
Whew! Glad you're here to defend yourself.
Hey! How come Franky signed off?!
:p

Jordy
12-17-2004, 06:26 PM
Whew! Glad you're here to defend yourself.
My ears were burning.
Hey! How come Franky signed off?!
:p
I'm sure I wouldn't know. He apparently resides in Cali. O.C. according to his profile. 949 according to Knuckle Head's caller ID. :idea:

Havasu Hangin'
12-17-2004, 06:33 PM
I'm sure I wouldn't know. He apparently resides in Cali. O.C. according to his profile. 949 according to Knuckle Head's caller ID. :idea:
Hmmm....that's quite a trick since his computer seems to be in Arizona. :idea:

waterwitch
12-17-2004, 06:40 PM
Well after reading all this, I still think
it's all Bullshit! Even if this guy is a
lawyer.. who cares. What could he do to
anyone on the boards. It's stupid.
He can get all the info he wants through a
search on the computer. My friend is a repoman,
and that is exactly how he finds his vehicals, and
so forth. It's bs, and Frankie, can go take a flying
leap!
:yuk:

Badger301
12-17-2004, 06:45 PM
I once slept at a Motel 6 or was that a Holiday in so that makes me an expert I would have to agree.......BULL :sleeping: SHIT!!!!!

ahhell
12-17-2004, 06:57 PM
any LAWYER would NOT be airying dirty laundry, misspelling words and be posting on an open forum....IM CALLING BULLSHIT TOO!!!
im calling Larry H. Parker...he gots me 2.1 million...but i donts got no legs :skull: