AZKC
12-17-2004, 05:43 PM
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/251dodge2.jpg
:) :rollside: :) :220v:

Debbolas
12-17-2004, 05:44 PM
LMAO!!! :rollside:
That is too funny......................
P.S. did you every notice how many beautiful people live in the great state of Arizona :)

AZKC
12-17-2004, 06:00 PM
LMAO!!! :rollside:
That is too funny......................
P.S. did you every notice how many beautiful people live in the great state of Arizona :)
Try harder :notam: Me and all my ugly Mormon freinds are going to find you this Summer and show you a thing or 2 :devil:

shueman
12-17-2004, 06:38 PM
TOOOO DAMMMM FUNNY, KEV...!!!! :rollside:

twistedpair
12-17-2004, 07:16 PM
No, it's for MEN who have SEEN a vagina. What do you drive?

Infomaniac
12-17-2004, 07:20 PM
I always wondered why the MOPAR parts counter always had specials on fallopian tube cutters.

Kilrtoy
12-17-2004, 07:51 PM
I did not find that funny at all........
WELL OK IT WAS A LITTLE FUNNY :D
That is damn funny Bill :D :D :D :D

ahhell
12-17-2004, 07:59 PM
:D :D :D I like it...Dodges are pretty

Dr. Eagle
12-17-2004, 08:27 PM
That's why Dodge trucks get a Standing Ovulation wherever they go... :rolleyes: :)

AZKC
12-18-2004, 09:41 AM
No, it's for MEN who have SEEN a vagina. What do you drive?
A Unimog :idea:
[qoute]
Knuckle head
I did not find that funny at all........
WELL OK IT WAS A LITTLE FUNNY[/quote]
Oops, :) Just pokin a little fun :) :hammerhea :p

Frank Jones, Esq.
12-18-2004, 05:42 PM
Mr. KC,
Be informed that Dodge (Daimler Chrysler) has contacted us regarding the defimation suit on ***boat due to this thread. They are well aware of our recent work and victories regarding the case of Jones, Jones & Anderson v. ***boat, et. al and have retained us in this matter.
You will be contacted in the near future regarding your direct involement in this case.
Thank you,
Frank Jones, Esq.
Jones, Jones, and Jones.

Debbolas
12-18-2004, 10:23 PM
Try harder :notam: Me and all my ugly Mormon freinds are going to find you this Summer and show you a thing or 2 :devil:
Shhhhh!!!
Dude!! There are like lawyer types lurking around here now.........gonna get me sued by the ugly mormons...................... ;)
I mean...............I think Arizona folk and mormons are very beautiful and have awesome people skills :D

HOOTER SLED-
12-19-2004, 12:46 AM
Frank Jones, you're a BEEEEEEYATCH!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rollside:

hoolign
12-19-2004, 01:01 AM
Mr. KC,
Be informed that Dodge (Daimler Chrysler) has contacted us regarding the defimation suit on ***boat due to this thread. They are well aware of our recent work and victories regarding the case of Jones, Jones & Anderson v. ***boat, et. al and have retained us in this matter.
You will be contacted in the near future regarding your direct involement in this case.
Thank you,
Frank Jones, Esq.
Jones, Jones, and Jones.
Your all messed up
:D
Maybe you can help me..my nieghbors cat pissed in the garden three summers ago..and now the radishes taste like amonia..and I know it was him because the piss was green like the antifreeze I left out for him!..Now ..the cats dead but they have a new one..can we sue the new cat since he has basically taken over the last cats job?