PDA

View Full Version : x-mas shopping

MsDrmr
12-20-2004, 12:52 PM
Well, mr and I gotmost of our shopping done on Sat. We were out the door early and didn't get home til 6pm. :notam: my feet hurt, my back hurt, my head hurt, and I was exhausted.
But the rest is just a little somthing for the "gift exchange" person I drew.

Boozer
12-20-2004, 01:04 PM
Well, mr and I gotmost of our shopping done on Sat. We were out the door early and didn't get home til 6pm. :notam: my feet hurt, my back hurt, my head hurt, and I was exhausted.
I did all my Christmas shopping a few nights ago. I was at a local bar and hit the little crane machine that gives you stuffed animals and after spending $5 I cleaned that machine out. After I went home my back hurt, feet hurt, and head hurt but it wasnt the shopping that did it to me.

Ziggy
12-20-2004, 01:09 PM
Hey Thanks for the reminder..I think I'll get started on that tonight :wink:

MsDrmr
12-20-2004, 01:19 PM
your both in sane, the crane machine huh? I can imagine the stress involved in that,,the the crowds unbelieveable I bet? :wink:
And ZIG, get started...are you insane, I thought I was cuttin it close :220v:

HCS
12-20-2004, 01:21 PM
I went last night.
IT'S NUTS OUT THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And I'm still not done. :notam:

Ziggy
12-20-2004, 01:35 PM
your both in sane, the crane machine huh? I can imagine the stress involved in that,,the the crowds unbelieveable I bet? :wink:
And ZIG, get started...are you insane, I thought I was cuttin it close :220v:
Well honestly I did go get one thing Saturday afternoon...but after dealing with that crowd :boxingguy I decided to wait for a weekday evening to go....the weekend wasn't worth wasting on standing in overbearing crowds :p :D What the rush??? There's still 5 days left :D :D

MsDrmr
12-20-2004, 01:38 PM
Well honestly I did go get one thing Saturday afternoon...but after dealing with that crowd :boxingguy I decided to wait for a weekday evening to go....the weekend wasn't worth wasting on standing in overbearing crowds :p :D What the rush??? There's still 5 days left :D :D
your better off taking a day of work, I don't think it's gonna be any better in the evenings than it was during the weekend.

Racer277
12-20-2004, 03:10 PM
I give out a lot of "atta boys", "way to go's", and "see ya f'n next year's".
Saves a lot of time on shopping. :hammerhea
Of course, no one really cares if I show up to celebrate or not..... :confused:
Is it Christmas Eve yet, I have to get my wife something. :D :D

Mrs.Racer277
12-20-2004, 03:23 PM
I give out a lot of "atta boys", "way to go's", and "see ya f'n next year's".
Saves a lot of time on shopping. :hammerhea
Of course, no one really cares if I show up to celebrate or not..... :confused:
Is it Christmas Eve yet, I have to get my wife something. :D :D
Funny Honey! Did the Easter Bunny buy and wrap all those gifts in the living room?????? :hammerhea And you better get shopping ASAP you have plans on Christmas Eve.

Mrs.Racer277
12-20-2004, 03:24 PM
I hear your pain finished on Saturday. Wrapped on Sunday. All done. WooHoo!! :) :)

Debbolas
12-20-2004, 07:40 PM
Guys do that............they wait until the last moment to shop........then my husband brings the gifts home and has my girls wrap them :D
I'm NOT complaining..............I just don't like to wait that long. I've had the month off so I'm all done and stuck to my budget for the first time.............EVER :D

Mardonzi
12-20-2004, 09:05 PM
About done here,, gotta wait until the Phoenix boat show though to finish... :D

Performance 19
12-20-2004, 09:12 PM
Have been all done here for awhile (thanks to Mrs.), but had to go out today and it was really bad. Especially for Monday. More crowded than even a normal weekend at the mall.

Dr. Eagle
12-20-2004, 09:15 PM
I went last night.
IT'S NUTS OUT THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And I'm still not done. :notam:
Yes it is crazy out there, I don't even want to get near Wal Mart, Target or Kohls... It's stupid...
And to hell with the Mall... :sqeyes:

JetBoatRich
12-20-2004, 09:58 PM
when is Christmas :confused:

Debbolas
12-20-2004, 10:00 PM
See how you guys are....................lol :D :D

JetBoatRich
12-20-2004, 10:04 PM
What :rolleyes: I will get it done tomorrow :p

Mrs.Racer277
12-20-2004, 10:05 PM
What :rolleyes: I will get it done tomorrow :p
I thought you were on it a couple of weekends ago??? :(

Dr. Eagle
12-20-2004, 10:08 PM
DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMED (http://www.fedex.com/us/about/advertising/tvads/dramawm.html?link=4)
That's what I say! :sqeyes:

HCS
12-20-2004, 10:48 PM
Yes it is crazy out there, I don't even want to get near Wal Mart, Target or Kohls... It's stupid...
And to hell with the Mall... :sqeyes:
Sacramento, Roseville, Rocklin, Natomas, Lincoln, not the car, I could name counties forever.
We need to bail dude!!!!!!!! It's getting nuts and I'm one of them! :messedup:

IN2-IN2MX
12-20-2004, 11:11 PM
I finished tonight! I only needed to get my brother, my grandma and Mike (stocking stuffer only). Now I just have to wrap everything...I hate that part. :hammer2: