PDA

View Full Version : KILRTOY AND IN2-MX Verbal bashing

PHOTOGLOU
12-20-2004, 10:48 PM
OK join around grab a coke and some popcorn. This should get good. As the story open's Kilr is in another thread letting Jessi have it and Mike is no where to be found to protect her. You'd think they would go to counseling or something but Kilr your alittle hardon OOPS hard on Jessi aren't you?????????

IN2-IN2MX
12-20-2004, 10:50 PM
OK join around grab a coke and some popcorn. This should get good. As the story open's Kilr is in another thread letting Jessi have it and Mike is no where to be found to protect her. You'd think they would go to counseling or something but Kilr your alittle hardon OOPS hard on Jessi aren't you?????????
Mike is sleeping. He worked last night and all day so he came home, spent some time with me and then konked out.
It's ok. Miguel likes to give it to me like that. It's the only way he will ever give it to me so I let him take out his agression whatever way helps. :D

Kilrtoy
12-20-2004, 10:51 PM
I havent even begun, She is jumping into the no holds bar SANDBOX, You missed the thread where her man got spanked today and she tried to blame me.......

SHAKEN Not Stirred
12-20-2004, 10:52 PM
Funny Shit......
I was watching this whole thing take form.......GREAT !!!!!!
Stay tuned !!!!!!!
Hehehehehehehe!!!!!
CJG
:D

IN2-IN2MX
12-20-2004, 10:53 PM
I havent even begun, She is jumping into the no holds bar SANDBOX, You missed the thread where her man got spanked today and she tried to blame me.......
Hey, I never blamed you. I think it is funny that SYA and PP used those pics. It was comedy. I don't attribute that to you silly. Those were my pics in my ***boat gallery. I was just saying that he was defending his "friend" and then his friend disappeared.

Kilrtoy
12-20-2004, 10:55 PM
Ok here is alittle secret,
WHILE MEL AND I WERE SLAMMING EACH OTHER, WE WERE ON THE PHONE LAUGHING OUR ASSES OFF.
Please dont tell anyone.....
its just our secret

IN2-IN2MX
12-20-2004, 10:58 PM
Ok. :confused: What does that have to do with anything? I am not mad at them or you or Mike or anyone. I don't think this was a conspiracy or that you really turned on Mike or anything. I was joking...you know...giving you a hard time. :notam: Sheesh...have you been staring at the computer too long...frying your brain a little there? I know you like to start shiat with everyone on these boards but don't forget what happened the last time you did this...your wife had to put your arse on check for being a dork. :D

PHOTOGLOU
12-20-2004, 10:58 PM
next time you might want to keep secrets like that to yourselves Thats how rumors get started you know :coffeycup

Kilrtoy
12-20-2004, 11:02 PM
Ok. :confused: What does that have to do with anything? I am not mad at them or you or Mike or anyone. I don't think this was a conspiracy or that you really turned on Mike or anything. I was joking...you know...giving you a hard time. :notam: Sheesh...have you been staring at the computer too long...frying your brain a little there? I know you like to start shiat with everyone on these boards but don't forget what happened the last time you did this...your wife had to put your arse on check for being a dork. :D
last time you jumped in on something, your feelins got hurt and you took your ball and went home, my wife had to clear things up... :D

SHAKEN Not Stirred
12-20-2004, 11:05 PM
OK.....chill-out you two.......
Or I'm taking my balls and goin' nite-nite!!
:cool:

PHOTOGLOU
12-20-2004, 11:06 PM
OK.....chill-out you two.......
Or I'm taking my balls and goin' nite-nite!!
:cool:
Nite nite Ford boy :D HEhehe

IN2-IN2MX
12-20-2004, 11:07 PM
last time you jumped in on something, your feelins got hurt and you took your ball and went home, my wife had to clear things up... :D
That's not how i remember it. You better check with your better half. If I remember correctly she didn't even defend you. She agreed with me ;) .

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
12-21-2004, 01:07 AM
That's not how i remember it. You better check with your better half. If I remember correctly she didn't even defend you. She agreed with me ;) .
dam I missed all of this, god dam job :hammer2:

Sane Asylum
12-21-2004, 01:16 AM
Hang on.....I'm outta popcorn.........Can you two hold on for a minute while I reload?
BTW.........I only believe Mrs. Kilr anyway.......Can you put her on and get this cleared up........
Winter's actually getting kinda fun when friends start posting :D

Kilrtoy
12-21-2004, 08:12 AM
Hang on.....I'm outta popcorn.........Can you two hold on for a minute while I reload?
BTW.........I only believe Mrs. Kilr anyway.......Can you put her on and get this cleared up........
Winter's actually getting kinda fun when friends start posting :D
She only lurks.....

jdogginla
12-21-2004, 08:17 AM
$hit........I have to go find the other thread! Is it still around?

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
12-21-2004, 09:53 AM
She only lurks.....
she is a good:D

IN2-IN2MX
12-21-2004, 11:13 AM
she is a goog lurker :D
u mean a good looker! LOL Yep!

dicudmore
12-21-2004, 11:17 AM
u mean a good looker! LOL Yep!
lots of good-lookers around here :D