http://images.traderonline.com/img/5/dealer/4236302/77251992_1.jpg

thom
12-21-2004, 10:23 PM
sweet bike!!

al cole'holic
12-21-2004, 10:30 PM
sweet bike!!
..it's not too shabby!
2004 Liberator (NOT SPECIAL CONSTRUCTION) 95 ci Screaming Eagle twin cam B motor H-D 5 speed trans Rolling Thunder 3" up 2" out 38 deg rake frame Billet 4-U 5 deg tripple trees H-D deuce lowers 6" over tubes,Performance Machine Seville wheels w/ matching rotors and pulley,180/55/18 rear tire,Billet 4-U drive side brake Billet 4-U 3" open belt drive,Legend Air Ride,P.M. contour forward controls and hand controls,Choppers Inc 6 shooter risers and Whisky bars one off Independent gas tank Custom made stainless steel pipes...

plaster dave
12-21-2004, 11:21 PM
Is this your bike your selling if so how much? Also damn thats a nice bike.

al cole'holic
12-21-2004, 11:36 PM
...asking on this bike is 30k. Not my personal bike but more of a venture. Within a week I should have close to 5 bikes for sale and will be handling the deals as well as delivering anywhere to anyone who may buy. If you are into something a little more basic chop style with some apes, and a more friendly price tag let me know :D

al cole'holic
12-21-2004, 11:44 PM
..btw PD, the game is sick here in Simi these days if you are down for tomorrow nite..

plaster dave
12-21-2004, 11:45 PM
what time?

al cole'holic
12-21-2004, 11:47 PM
what time?
..they been poppin off around 8..

mbrown2
12-21-2004, 11:50 PM
..btw PD, the game is sick here in Simi these days if you are down for tomorrow nite..
You guys drinking egg nog and doing a gift exchange tomorrow night during the game :wink: ....oh' wrong game. :) :)

plaster dave
12-21-2004, 11:52 PM
I'am going to dinner with my step brother. Is it 1 or 2 games in a night?

al cole'holic
12-21-2004, 11:56 PM
You guys drinking egg nog and doing a gift exchange tomorrow night during the game :wink: ....oh' wrong game. :) :)
..hey shouldn't you be in bed? :D
1 game, but then a side table breaks out for the losers...

plaster dave
12-22-2004, 12:00 AM
well I will pm you next tue. so maybe I can go to that game but thank you for the invite.

RiverOtter
12-22-2004, 05:21 AM
Nice Chopper!! I usually don't like them but That is one nice bike! :cool:

al cole'holic
12-22-2004, 09:03 AM
Nice Chopper!! I usually don't like them but That is one nice bike! :cool:
It is very clean and not too much bling but still alot of style :D

RiverOtter
12-22-2004, 09:11 AM
It is very clean and not too much bling but still alot of style :D
Kinda reminds me of that guy in England that was on the Biker Build Off. All his bikes are blace. Real Smart Arse guy. Love his bikes though.

shadow
12-22-2004, 09:11 AM
Sweet bike!
love the PM wheels.I've got a PM hooligan wheel on the front of mine and now saving for the matching rear.
For anyone that doesn't know the wheels on that bike are about a grand a piece.Priced right, all the parts add up quick.good luck with the sale.

al cole'holic
12-22-2004, 09:15 AM
Sweet bike!
love the PM wheels.I've got a PM hooligan wheel on the front of mine and now saving for the matching rear.
For anyone that doesn't know the wheels on that bike are about a grand a piece.Priced right, all the parts add up quick.good luck with the sale.
..you know it, throw in the matching rotor and pulley :jawdrop:
Shoot me a PM with the size of the PM wheel you want and I will get you a price for you for the hell of it :D

shadow
12-22-2004, 09:19 AM
..you know it, throw in the matching rotor and pulley :jawdrop:
Shoot me a PM with the size of the PM wheel you want and I will get you a price for you for the hell of it :D
Yeah,my front matching pulley was $300 and the wheel was a $1000
$1300 fo-r the front.I can see the rear being $1800 with the matching pulley.
Rear tire size is 150-80-16 I'm gonna need pulley and rotor.

cdog
12-22-2004, 09:31 AM
This may be a question that alot of people are thinking? Why the hell are bike's/choppers so expensive. There's probably less than 200 actual pieces to the them. Since when is a welders time worth $600.00 an hour. I love bikes, boats and hotrods. I have a 67 camaro and a big boat. I'll probably buy a frame from someone someday and build a bike. I can handle 20 G's but WOW!
Please don't take offence to this. The bike looks awsome. But the sticker shock on these things are unbelievable.

shadow
12-22-2004, 09:45 AM
This may be a question that alot of people are thinking? Why the hell are bike's/choppers so expensive. There's probably less than 200 actual pieces to the them. Since when is a welders time worth $600.00 an hour. I love bikes, boats and hotrods. I have a 67 camaro and a big boat. I'll probably buy a frame from someone someday and build a bike. I can handle 20 G's but WOW!
Please don't take offence to this. The bike looks awsome. But the sticker shock on these things are unbelievable.
I agree the prices are outrageous,but in those 200 pieces to put together a bike you can buy regular run of the mill parts or high quality custom parts.
I just bought a set of 1-1/2" ape hangers and they were expensive then risers,clutch cable,Brake line,throttle cables,etc.could have bought cheaper stuff but in the end you get what you pay for.I guess my point is you don't relize the cost untill all these little pieces nickle and dime you.Still doesn't justify the cost of all the pieces.

al cole'holic
12-22-2004, 09:45 AM
..no offense taken at all. Hell when I go to buy that new boat this year you think I am gonna really be happy at how gay the cost is?? Talk about sticker shock, go price a deck boat :jawdrop:
Imagine what the cost would be on this bike if it was on Discovery Channel and was deemed "cool" by every futher mucker and their brother :D

mbrown2
12-22-2004, 10:00 AM
Short answer: Its called the law of supply and demand...if people will pay the high price, they will sale it for the high price...
I think everyone knows there is a great deal of mark up in custom items...Boat's, Bikes, rails, etc...

cdog
12-22-2004, 10:02 AM
..no offense taken at all. Hell when I go to buy that new boat this year you think I am gonna really be happy at how gay the cost is?? Talk about sticker shock, go price a deck boat :jawdrop:
Imagine what the cost would be on this bike if it was on Discovery Channel and was deemed "cool" by every futher mucker and their brother :D
I'm glad you took that the right way. I agree about the boats too. My only reasoning about the boat is that the whole family can enjoy it and have some good times. My personal toy's like my camaro and a bike some day are on back burner. I think the yuppie croud has ruined bikes and has taken away some of their down and dirty appeal. I can't wait untill they start buying those ugly BMW bikes again.
That british guy on the bike build off is a real jack off. And his bikes look like one of those 1980's fat cat bikes from honda. Remember those. He's just a typical euro fag who thinks he's too cool for school. He need's to wear a shrit more often and cover up his bird chest. Man and the euro's say were big headed.

al cole'holic
12-22-2004, 10:12 AM
I'm glad you took that the right way. I agree about the boats too. My only reasoning about the boat is that the whole family can enjoy it and have some good times. My personal toy's like my camaro and a bike some day are on back burner. I think the yuppie croud has ruined bikes and has taken away some of their down and dirty appeal. I can't wait untill they start buying those ugly BMW bikes again.
That british guy on the bike build off is a real jack off. And his bikes look like one of those 1980's fat cat bikes from honda. Remember those. He's just a typical euro fag who thinks he's too cool for school. He need's to wear a shrit more often and cover up his bird chest. Man and the euro's say were big headed.
The fact is, the $$ is there and the quality is there. The very wise old saying, you really do get what you pay for...although some people pay too much :D

cdog
12-22-2004, 10:15 AM
The fact is, the $$ is there and the quality is there. The very wise old saying, you really do get what you pay for...although some people pay too much :D
I like that one. Good job. Sweet bike's.

Havasu_Dreamin
12-22-2004, 10:19 AM
Kinda reminds me of that guy in England that was on the Biker Build Off. All his bikes are blace. Real Smart Arse guy. Love his bikes though.
He's actually located in the San Fernando valley.

Norseman
12-22-2004, 10:24 AM
[QUOTE=al cole'holic]Any interest in a "layup period" toy?? :D
http://images.traderonline.com/img/5/dealer/4236302/77251992_3.jpg
QUOTE]
Very nice bike!!!
I like yours better than the ones from the guys down the street. ;)
Bob

al cole'holic
12-22-2004, 10:26 AM
He's actually located in the San Fernando valley.
It's nice to see that Discovery Channel is actually allowing people to see that now, in 2004 there are finally more builders in the world besides WCC and OCC no matter how much the sizuck... :messedup:

al cole'holic
12-22-2004, 10:28 AM
[QUOTE=al cole'holic]Any interest in a "layup period" toy?? :D
http://images.traderonline.com/img/5/dealer/4236302/77251992_3.jpg
QUOTE]
Very nice bike!!!
I like yours better than the ones from the guys down the street. ;)
Bob
..uh oh, Rock Tavern in the house!! I like the price tag alot better than your neighbors :D

cdog
12-22-2004, 10:29 AM
Did you hear about Indian Larry. He took a digger when pulling off his stand on the bike while going 75 mph trick. RIP IL.

Norseman
12-22-2004, 11:53 AM
..uh oh, Rock Tavern in the house!! I like the price tag alot better than your neighbors :D
I think OCC bikes tend to be overpriced for what you are getting. There are lots of very talented Bike Builders that don't charge a premium for thier name. Nice if you can get it, but your paying more than you should, I think.
The guys at OCC are nice guys, but they just happened to be in the right place at the right time for the Discovery Deal. Funny thing is they didn't originally want to do it!
Paul Sr has done very well turning a hobby into a going business. :2purples:
Of course the steel business also does very well.
Dee Clark who used to work at OCC as the shop forman, has a shop in downtown Newburgh, I like his bikes better than the OCC bikes too...
He had a bike on the cover of November 2004 issue of American Iron, too bad the Yankee's didn't make it all the way!!!! :sqeyes:
Bob

al cole'holic
12-22-2004, 12:07 PM
I think OCC bikes tend to be overpriced for what you are getting. There are lots of very talented Bike Builders that don't charge a premium for thier name. Nice if you can get it, but your paying more than you should, I think.
The guys at OCC are nice guys, but they just happened to be in the right place at the right time for the Discovery Deal. Funny thing is they didn't originally want to do it!
Paul Sr has done very well turning a hobby into a going business. :2purples:
Of course the steel business also does very well.
Dee Clark who used to work at OCC as the shop forman, has a shop in downtown Newburgh, I like his bikes better than the OCC bikes too...
He had a bike on the cover of November 2004 issue of American Iron, too bad the Yankee's didn't make it all the way!!!! :sqeyes:
Bob
I can think of 10 people off the top of my head that build bikes that kill anything done by WCC or OCC, but are not percieved as cool cause they ain't on the Biker Buildoff or someshit like that on Discovery. Alot of people would jump at the chance to be on tv and turn into a $500 million/month t-shirt and sticker business, hell I would too!
On that note, why not *SPAM* another bike... :D
http://members.aol.com/hevythreds/ape.jpg
2002 practically brand new wide tire ape hanger. 80" HD engine, 6 speed tranny, 230 rear tire, 18" chubby ape hanger handlebars, and she's chain driven. Asking only $16k for this bike :supp:

tcook33
12-22-2004, 12:17 PM
Who are you talking about? :idea:

al cole'holic
12-22-2004, 12:18 PM
Who are you talking about? :idea:
..who me??
Where you been, took you long enough to chime in today....get my message?? :rollside:

tcook33
12-22-2004, 12:21 PM
Yeah, I got your message. We have a little gift exchange deal over at Joey's house tonight for the whole crew. I dont know when it starts or how long itll last, but if its over by 9, Ill be up there.
I would "spam" my bike right about now, bit I wouldnt want to hijack your thread.

al cole'holic
12-22-2004, 12:26 PM
Yeah, I got your message. We have a little gift exchange deal over at Joey's house tonight for the whole crew. I dont know when it starts or how long itll last, but if its over by 9, Ill be up there.
I would "spam" my bike right about now, bit I wouldnt want to hijack your thread.
...I ain't worried about the hijack, how would you snap a pic with it in the shop so much? :hammerhea

Norseman
12-22-2004, 12:26 PM
I can think of 10 people off the top of my head that build bikes that kill anything done by WCC or OCC, but are not percieved as cool cause they ain't on the Biker Buildoff or someshit like that on Discovery. Alot of people would jump at the chance to be on tv and turn into a $500 million/month t-shirt and sticker business, hell I would too!
On that note, why not *SPAM* another bike... :D
http://members.aol.com/hevythreds/ape.jpg
2002 practically brand new wide tire ape hanger. 80" HD engine, 6 speed tranny, 230 rear tire, 18" chubby ape hanger handlebars, and she's chain driven. Asking only $16k for this bike :supp:
Yea but you have to remember when OCC started with this it had never been done before. So they had no idea it would take off and turn into what it has.
The video guy was just someone that wanted to getin everyones face and get in the way....
Now the market has been established, and the car and bike guys know that this type of advertising is a goldmine for them. Why do you think guys like Boyd Coddington and Chip Foose are doing it. Jessie's done fairly well on TV too, shit he's even on the shelf at WalMart next to the OCC guys. :hammerhea
This last one is more my style, but I'm collecting coins in the jar by my dresser to finish the Rayson Craft.
Bob

tcook33
12-22-2004, 12:29 PM
Why dont you just buy one already kook???? You keep talkin, but no action. And now your Liberators east coast distributor????..... Dude, whats next?? You gonna start selling seats at the card game??????..........

tcook33
12-22-2004, 12:33 PM
...I ain't worried about the hijack, how would you snap a pic with it in the shop so much? :hammerhea
good point. I guess I would have to use an old pic.
Oh wait, its in the shop cuz Im gonna spend some money and put a 124 in place of the 100. Oh, im also using scotts primary cover too. The one that looks like it belongs on a 4" drive, but its for a 3". Just givin props to your boy. He builds some good sheeot. Your still a kook though cuz you wont get one.

al cole'holic
12-22-2004, 12:33 PM
Why dont you just buy one already kook???? You keep talkin, but no action. And now your Liberators east coast distributor????..... Dude, whats next?? You gonna start selling seats at the card game??????..........
I will be the first to call myself a kook, no doubt...yes I have no action but hey that's why you left the alter, unfortunately I didn't and I have nothing but admiration and mad respect for you. Give me a little credit, I still live on the best coast....don't ask what's next cause it's gonna make some waves and yes you will be selling your bike as soon as the dust settles for something new school :idea:

tcook33
12-22-2004, 12:35 PM
I meant west coast.

al cole'holic
12-22-2004, 12:36 PM
good point. I guess I would have to use an old pic.
Oh wait, its in the shop cuz Im gonna spend some money and put a 124 in place of the 100. Oh, im also using scotts primary cover too. The one that looks like it belongs on a 4" drive, but its for a 3". Just givin props to your boy. He builds some good sheeot. Your still a kook though cuz you wont get one.
...you put a 124 in that bike the shit will rattle apart on the freeway :p

tcook33
12-22-2004, 12:40 PM
I will be the first to call myself a kook, no doubt...yes I have no action but hey that's why you left the alter, unfortunately I didn't and I have nothing but admiration and mad respect for you. Give me a little credit, I still live on the best coast....don't ask what's next cause it's gonna make some waves and yes you will be selling your bike as soon as the dust settles for something new school :idea:
OOOHHH. That hurt. Alright, games over. I give up. But I'm not submitting. Maybe later.
I can only imagine whats next. You never cease to amaze me. Thats a good thing. Your gears are always turning. Just keep it on 2 wheels, no loopin out.
Just got a call. Gift exchange is at 6:30. I should be ready by 8:30.

tcook33
12-22-2004, 12:42 PM
...you put a 124 in that bike the shit will rattle apart on the freeway :p
Dude, the freeways around here make my brand new Ford rattle. Not much I can do about that.

al cole'holic
12-22-2004, 12:43 PM
OOOHHH. That hurt. Alright, games over. I give up. But I'm not submitting. Maybe later.
I can only imagine whats next. You never cease to amaze me. Thats a good thing. Your gears are always turning. Just keep it on 2 wheels, no loopin out.
Just got a call. Gift exchange is at 6:30. I should be ready by 8:30.
FOCK, I didn't mean to hurt you...that was prolly the best compliment anyone could have given you bastard!
Think you may play then?? :rollside:

al cole'holic
12-23-2004, 07:07 PM
Yeah,my front matching pulley was $300 and the wheel was a $1000
$1300 fo-r the front.I can see the rear being $1800 with the matching pulley.
Rear tire size is 150-80-16 I'm gonna need pulley and rotor.
I'll shoot you a PM on monday about the PM's :D

al cole'holic
12-28-2004, 12:12 PM
Sweet bike!
...got some good numbers for you on what you need. Is your front wheel polished or chrome?? :D