PDA

View Full Version : I have to go Christmas shopping.

HCS
12-21-2004, 11:32 PM
I might drop in for a comment here and there, but other than that I'll catch
everyone on the rebound.
MARRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE !!!!!!!!!!!!
From Sacto Calif.
Tom :)

RiverKitty
12-22-2004, 02:13 AM
Merry Christmas Hardcore!!! :D
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/414rd.gif
Cheers ~RiverKitty :D

RiverOtter
12-22-2004, 05:19 AM
Back atchya http://midwestboatparty.com/phpBB2/images/smiles/dancing.gif

JetBoatRich
12-22-2004, 05:20 AM
Merry Christmas

FMluvswater
12-22-2004, 05:21 AM
Merry Christmas HCS! :cool: Have fun shopping. :rolleyes: :wink:

Bad2DBone
12-22-2004, 05:36 AM
Merry Christmas FM and everyone else too. :D
I will probably start my shopping today. :messedup:

FMluvswater
12-22-2004, 05:42 AM
Merry Christmas FM and everyone else too. :D
I will probably start my shopping today. :messedup:
Well then thank-you and Merry Christmas to you and yours also B2DB. :cool: I'm also among the last minute shopping crew. :notam: I'm an anomally within my gender - I flippin' hate shopping, anytime but Christmas is an even more horrid time than usual for that chore. Love the intention in this instance just hate the shopping environment. :notam:

RiverOtter
12-22-2004, 05:48 AM
Well then thank-you and Merry Christmas to you and yours also B2DB. :cool: I'm also among the last minute shopping crew. :notam: I'm an anomally within my gender - I flippin' hate shopping, anytime but Christmas is an even more horrid time than usual for that chore. Love the intention in this instance just hate the shopping environment. :notam:
Only met one other lady who shares you hatred for the shoppin and I married her. :D

FMluvswater
12-22-2004, 05:55 AM
Only met one other lady who shares you hatred for the shoppin and I married her. :D
So do you run the grocery gauntlet or does she? I gotsta to do some of that kinda shopping today too! :cry: I've put it off as long as I could but I been feeling somewhat hungry the last couple of days so .... :D (Kidding ... sorta ... lil bit ... maybe :squiggle: :wink: :D )

RiverOtter
12-22-2004, 06:02 AM
So do you run the grocery gauntlet or does she? I gotsta to do some of that kinda shopping today too! :cry: I've put it off as long as I could but I been feeling somewhat hungry the last couple of days so .... :D (Kidding ... sorta ... lil bit ... maybe :squiggle: :wink: :D )
Since I'm working today she will be doing the grocery gauntlet :D Normally I'd do it. Somehow we ended up hosting both Christmas breakfast and lunch at our house. Edit: Out very small POC house :burningm: Oh well, tis the season.

FMluvswater
12-22-2004, 06:05 AM
Since I'm working today she will be doing the grocery gauntlet :D Normally I'd do it. Somehow we ended up hosting both Christmas breakfast and lunch at our house. Edit: Out very small POC house :burningm: Oh well, tis the season.
Please give her my sympathetic condolences. :( Who invented this shopping have they been sufficiently punished for it yet? :notam:

RiverOtter
12-22-2004, 06:25 AM
Please give her my sympathetic condolences. :( Who invented this shopping have they been sufficiently punished for it yet? :notam:
The internet was my shopping cure. Doesn't help with the grocery shopping though. At least not in the Nooga.

FMluvswater
12-22-2004, 06:32 AM
The internet was my shopping cure. Doesn't help with the grocery shopping though. At least not in the Nooga.
Four words that strike immediate loathing in those who detest shopping "other people's shopping carts" ... :mad:

BarryMac
12-22-2004, 06:41 AM
Merry Christmas HCS, have a good one...
gjb

RiverOtter
12-22-2004, 06:41 AM
Four words that strike immediate loathing in those who detest shopping "other people's shopping carts" ... :mad:
Word up. Like driving in rush hour traffic :rolleyes:

Mrs.Racer277
12-22-2004, 07:40 AM
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!
And good luck out there.

RiverOtter
12-22-2004, 07:46 AM
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!
And good luck out there.
It is a jungle :D

HCS
12-22-2004, 03:15 PM
Back at ya'll!
http://msn.foxsports.com/id/3248580_7_3.jpg

jdogginla
12-22-2004, 03:37 PM
I hate shopping..........I always, go on Christmas eve and knock it out in about 2 hours. I have everything listed on a pad of paper, and what store to go get it. In and out.......and I'm done!

HCS
12-22-2004, 03:45 PM
I hate shopping..........I always, go on Christmas eve and knock it out in about 2 hours. I have everything listed on a pad of paper, and what store to go get it. In and out.......and I'm done!
One problem. My kid wanted a boom box for his room. 2 Circut City's, 2 Targets and 1 Kmart later I found one. :mad:
Freaking everyones shelves where empty. :220v:
I hate shopping to. Got go back out tonight. :)