PDA

View Full Version : New posts still bold thread topic text?

FMluvswater
12-22-2004, 06:15 PM
For anyone else? Not for me. Just curious. No big deal. Wondering if it's my puter issues or if that feature has changed recently. :idea:

Scream
12-22-2004, 06:21 PM
For anyone else? Not for me. Just curious. No big deal. Wondering if it's my puter issues or if that feature has changed recently. :idea:
The owls are not as they apear...
Was that as cryptic as your post? lol
Scream

FMluvswater
12-22-2004, 06:40 PM
I take it it's my browser then, lol. Usually whenever there's a new post in a thread or a thread I haven't viewed the thread shows up in bold text. It isn't doing that anymore. I can refresh and see that there are new posts I haven't read but the view looks like I've read every single thread with no bold text anywhere. I haven't changed any of my CP options and I haven't clicked on "mark this forum as read" (any new posts after clicking that usually go bold anyway). It's my puter just thought it couldn't hurt to check.

shueman
12-22-2004, 07:41 PM
They is bold fur me. I believe it has to be the same day for the bold-ness...

FMluvswater
12-22-2004, 07:44 PM
They is bold fur me. I believe it has to be the same day for the bold-ness...
well it wasn't before ... the boldness would happen per refresh if there were new posts but thanks for confirming that it's just my problem. :)

Debbolas
12-22-2004, 07:45 PM
mine is bold, but then the stuff from yesterday isn't, even if I haven't read it :rollside:
LOL :cool: Owls, my husband cracks me up!!