PDA

View Full Version : Any other Phantom fans?

C-2
12-22-2004, 09:09 PM
Just saw the trailer and it looked decent - although the movie is only getting mixed reviews.
Anybody else gonna check it out?

Mrs. casean
12-22-2004, 09:12 PM
Just saw the trailer and it looked decent - although the movie is only getting mixed reviews.
Anybody else gonna check it out?
Would like to! Saw it in person a while back when they were in LA and it was awsome... so great!

RiverKitty
12-22-2004, 09:23 PM
Me, ME!!! I love the theatre!!! :D
My sister-in-law (http://www.tamrahayden.com) played Christine in the Phatom on Broadway in NY.
I'm hoping to go to NY this January to check out the new musical she's in.

uvindex
12-22-2004, 09:27 PM
Just saw it (the stage show) last night in Tampa, FL. Also saw it in LA in the late '80's (with Michael Crawford and Sarah Brightman). :)

Performance 19
12-22-2004, 09:29 PM
Heard the movie does not do it justice. Think I will stick to memories of the stage production.

C-2
12-22-2004, 09:48 PM
Wow, cool to see other peeps who also dig the musical.
I've seen it 7(?) times - my wife once more than me. She didn't think I would enjoy it, so I missed the original production with Brightman/Crawford. :cry: :cry: :cry: We saw it last year too.
I once thought I was a serious fan until I ran across a group of ladies who had seen it over 200 times, night after night, seven days per week when the show was running.
RiverKitty
That's just way cool. Didn't she also play in the LA production a few years back, I know we saw Brad Little before?
RatherBeInLHC
Ahhhhhh....I ENVY you.
----------
I've been listening to the new soundtrack and it sounds pretty damn good. Not Brightman/Crawford material, but still pretty good.
:)