PDA

View Full Version : Shugrue's Murder???

blackcloud75
04-18-2006, 05:10 PM
Shugrue's Murder..
Drove by the scene around 2 am friday night and saw the crime seen on saturday morning .....any info.

SHAKEN Not Stirred
04-18-2006, 06:32 PM
Shugrue's Murder..
Drove by the scene around 2 am friday night and saw the crime seen on saturday morning .....any info.
Hmmmm...
I also drove past at 06:30 on Sat AM.....
I thought the PD was just setting up a processing area for arrests....
Now that you mention it, I did see a bunch of yellow tape.....
Anyone know anything ??
CJG
:idea:

riverroyal
04-18-2006, 06:33 PM
got a bad steak

Phat Matt
04-18-2006, 06:33 PM
A guy from Kingman was shot and killed in his car there. No arrest have been made. I think it happened between 1:30am-1:39am if I remember correctly.

Phat Matt
04-18-2006, 06:34 PM
I do remeber correctly. :)
Murder victim to be autopsied
By BRIAN DiTULLIO
Monday, April 17, 2006 10:51 PM MDT
An autopsy is scheduled for today in the April 15 murder of Christopher Gromberg.
Lake Havasu City police on Monday began assembling evidence collected at the scene, but Capt. Rich Sloma said no revelations have been forthcoming as of yet on the mysterious crime that left a man from Kingman dead in the Island Mall parking lot at 1:39 a.m. on Saturday.
“Although no suspects have been identified, investigators and crime lab technicians are analyzing the evidence,” said Sloma. “The autopsy is scheduled to take place at the Maricopa County Medical Examiner's Office.”
Gromberg, 23, was found dead of a single gunshot wound to the head inside a 2005 gold four-door Buick Century in the southwest corner of the Island Mall parking lot on Saturday. Witness reports state his car was not in the lot at 1:30 a.m.
Sloma said there were no signs of a struggle in the car and that Gromberg appears to have been shot from the back seat.
“We've poured over every inch of that car trying to find a print of the person who may have committed this crime,” said Sloma.
At this point in time, drugs are not believed to be a factor in this case, he said.
Gromberg reportedly was traveling from Kingman to a concert in Orange County, Calif., by himself, said Sloma, and investigators are trying to figure out why he would make an out of the way stop in Lake Havasu City.
“The family said they had no idea why he stopped in Havasu,” said Sloma on Saturday. “He left Kingman alone.”
Police found a receipt from the In-N-Out Burger inside the car with an 11:40 p.m. timestamp on it, but nothing else to indicate what he might have been doing in Lake Havasu City in the two hours between his visit to the fast food restaurant and his final stop on the Island.
Police are looking for possible witnesses who might have seen the car pull into the lot and park because it was parked across two spaces.
“Because he wasn't from Lake Havasu City, we still are seeking information from the public,” said Sloma.
The Kingman Police Department is assisting in the investigation and the police ask anyone who was around the parking lot in the 1:30 to 1:39 a.m. timeframe to please call with any information whether they think it is relevant or not.

shadow
04-18-2006, 07:45 PM
I told him that was my parking spot.He didn't want to listen :crossx:

shadow
04-18-2006, 07:59 PM
I'm surprised you haven't been questioned. :D :D
I was home in bed.Heard about this incident monday on the radio.Kinda scary
some idiot running around with a gun.What happened to just kicking someones ass?