PDA

View Full Version : Trident update

phebus
12-24-2004, 01:21 PM
Just got my Trident boats update email from Wes. Everyone check your email, it's exciting to see this project moving along. It's been really cool to see this project from the inception, and Wes should ba applauded for keeping us alll updated..
Thank you Wes , and Merry Christmas.

Scream
12-24-2004, 01:36 PM
That is going to be one beautiful boat, I can't wait to see the whole ball of wax.
Scream

Jordy
12-24-2004, 01:48 PM
Looks great Wes. Can't wait to see it rigged, floating, and most importantly full of hot womens. :D
I just want to know what a D-12 is. ;) That one looked more like a D-8 or a D-9 even. ;) :D

78Eliminator
12-24-2004, 01:53 PM
full of hot womens.
Hahaha. That sounds like a cheesy mexican accent.....

Jordy
12-24-2004, 01:58 PM
Hahaha. That sounds like a cheesy mexican accent.....
How can something you read sound like anything??? :D
Besides, I was thinking more along the lines of something from Base-ketball. ;)

bigq
12-24-2004, 02:32 PM
I was just looking at it. I have a dumb question, on the back walk around by the engine, what happens if water comes over in the boat? Is there a barrier there I cant see it in the pictures very good.

phebus
12-24-2004, 02:46 PM
I have a deck boat with a rear entry at the transom, and have never had water enter it. It is in the upper deck well above the water line. If some water were to enter, it would drain into the bilge where the bilge pumps would evacuate it if the quantity was enough. I think when you see the finished boat it will make more sense.
Also, on the Trident, there is a wrap around swim step that may have a lip above it as a dam for water flow.

Infomaniac
12-24-2004, 02:49 PM
I was just looking at it. I have a dumb question, on the back walk around by the engine, what happens if water comes over in the boat? Is there a barrier there I cant see it in the pictures very good.
There is a door that leads from the inside of the boat to the aft walkway

Jbb
12-24-2004, 02:50 PM
There is a door that leads from the inside of the boat to the aft walkway
For those condemed to walk the plank....?

Infomaniac
12-24-2004, 02:53 PM
Roost surfing

Jordy
12-24-2004, 02:54 PM
Walk the plank, hang from a yard arm, be keel hauled... lots of options. :D