PDA

View Full Version : NASHVILLEBOUND & RIVEROTTER VERY...

throwerb
12-25-2004, 07:52 AM
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! Can't wait to get out there and play on the water this summer with you guys. Very merry Christmas to all of the rest of you, maybe some of you can make it out to TN to play with us this year. :D

RiverOtter
12-25-2004, 11:42 AM
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! Can't wait to get out there and play on the water this summer with you guys. Very merry Christmas to all of the rest of you, maybe some of you can make it out to TN to play with us this year. :D
Right Backatchya Throwerb!! Look forward to meeting ya and doing some serious lake time in Nashville's new Eticket :D (did I just say that :D ) Merry Christmas to you Nashville and fam. Hope y'all get back safe!

NashvilleBound
12-25-2004, 01:03 PM
Hey Brad, A Very Merry Christmas to you and your family. I hope you have a safe trip out and find everything you are looking for in TN...except a new boat before me! Frank...Same to you.
God Bless,
Jeff

RiverOtter
12-25-2004, 01:50 PM
Hey Brad, A Very Merry Christmas to you and your family. I hope you have a safe trip out and find everything you are looking for in TN...except a new boat before me! Frank...Same to you.
God Bless,
Jeff
Can't wait to ride in that Eticket/Magic/Hallett/Cobra :D

NashvilleBound
12-25-2004, 01:54 PM
Can't wait to ride in that Eticket/Magic/Hallett/Cobra :D
List has been seriously altered..... but your close.

RiverOtter
12-25-2004, 02:08 PM
List has been seriously altered..... but your close.
Hubba Hubba, can't wait to hear the reat of the story :D