PDA

View Full Version : Biatch

MsDrmr
12-27-2004, 01:03 PM
I was curious to find out if it was just me or if it's going around....
I was planning on going to the folks' house for x-mas eve and day. at 1:00 my pops called and said mom was too sick to do dinner and asked if I would host..no prob. well shortly after that, everything went down hill, we finally sat down to eat close to 9pm, and I found out that my sis & her hubby went out and bought a gift for my parents that they knew Mr & I had gotten for them...
Next day, things just got increasingly worse for me..by the end of the day I was mad at the mr., the kids, and had just had enough of everything. I went to bed at 7:30 and just tossed and turned all night....
What do you think, is it just me, or is the moody thing going around?

Boozer
12-27-2004, 01:04 PM
I was planning on going to the folks' house for x-mas eve and day. at 1:00 my pops called and said mom was too sick to do dinner and asked if I would host..no prob. well shortly after that, everything went down hill, we finally sat down to eat close to 9pm, and I found out that my sis & her hubby went out and bought a gift for my parents that they knew Mr & I had gotten for them...
Next day, things just got increasingly worse for me..by the end of the day I was mad at the mr., the kids, and had just had enough of everything. I went to bed at 7:30 and just tossed and turned all night....
Sounds like the tide came in.

slink
12-27-2004, 01:06 PM
Sounds like Aunt Flo showed up on Christmas as well ;)

Jbb
12-27-2004, 01:06 PM
And so goes the storyline to ...Home for the Holidays...lol
...HH will confirm this....there is one good thing to being the Black Sheep of the family.............They never expect much of you....lol... :mix:

JetBoatRich
12-27-2004, 01:10 PM
Emotions can be funny this time of year :rolleyes: don't sweat it and look forward to 2005 :cool:

BarryMac
12-27-2004, 01:12 PM
Emotions can be funny this time of year :rolleyes: don't sweat it and look forward to 2005 :cool:
yeap, what Rich said, '05 can only get better... ;)

topless
12-27-2004, 01:14 PM
Sounds like Aunt Flo showed up on Christmas as well ;)
No, she came to my house for Christmas! She always shows up uninvited! :hammerhea

BarryMac
12-27-2004, 01:24 PM
No, she came to my house for Christmas! She always shows up uninvited! :hammerhea
Sorry to read that Topless, must have made for a long lonely night, guess you could have used RK's method, the good ole' hot, wet shower head???

Ziggy
12-27-2004, 01:25 PM
What Rich said is very true---just let it go, ain't worth the aggrevation to think about it again.
I'm feeling the blues today myself---Still feeling the effects of a food induced coma :frown: and then today I get news of a good Rep that calls on my store leaving the company...2nd one in 3 months. :frown: :frown:

Mrs.Racer277
12-27-2004, 01:54 PM
Maybe it is something in the air. I had a terrible Christmas too. We can only hope 2005 will be better. :)

v-drive
12-27-2004, 01:57 PM
oooh yeah it's going around. v-drive

topless
12-27-2004, 02:06 PM
It must mean that we are all................DOOOOOOMED!!!!!!!!!!

MsDrmr
12-27-2004, 02:12 PM
I am happy to say that at age 28 had a hysterectomy, so no aunts visit my house anymore.......

1978 Rogers
12-27-2004, 02:16 PM
My sister had us over for Xmas dinner. She burned, I mean made Prime Rim. No pink what so ever. Very well done is not the way I like it. It is not a good year.

cola
12-27-2004, 02:32 PM
Wrong aunt flo
Late, Mike&Kim :)

BigDogIvan
12-27-2004, 03:00 PM
2004 sucked HUGE rocks. Hail 2005!!!
BD

Sane Asylum
12-27-2004, 03:14 PM
I think you need a spanking............It's great for the mood thing.......
It'll get better......You're breathing good oxygen, walking and your brain works.........You'll be fine :p :p

MsDrmr
12-27-2004, 03:16 PM
I think you need a spanking............It's great for the mood thing.......
It'll get better......You're breathing good oxygen, walking and your brain works.........You'll be fine :p :p
not sure about the brain thing working, but pretty much everything else is right on, thanks for the encouragement, now I just need to convince the mr that I am a good person and worthy of his love...wish me luck.

Sane Asylum
12-27-2004, 03:22 PM
not sure about the brain thing working, but pretty much everything else is right on, thanks for the encouragement, now I just need to convince the mr that I am a good person and worthy of his love...wish me luck.
I'm sure the brains fine.....I've seen your posts.....He still loves you no matter.......Don't even know you and the Mr. but something tells me you're his boat candy for life... :rollside:

Sleek-Jet
12-27-2004, 05:43 PM
I recomend my method of dealing with the holidays... booze, and lots of it... :D
This time of year sucks, all the hype to make everything perfect when it's not. I would just chalk it up to the season, take a deep breath and look forward to the new year.

MsDrmr
12-27-2004, 06:51 PM
I'm sure the brains fine.....I've seen your posts.....He still loves you no matter.......Don't even know you and the Mr. but something tells me you're his boat candy for life... :rollside:
that was nice of you, thanks, I am still not in the mood to kiss and make up, I really just need to run a couple miles and exhaust myslelf. He is a good guy for sure and when I am ready and he's had a chance to cool down, he'll be my "big daddy" again. :p