PDA

View Full Version : Teenage Daughters are our curse!!!!!

Mardonzi
12-27-2004, 05:54 PM
Teenage daughters are the curse of all fathers for the indicretions of our activities when we were growing up. My daughter had her now ex boyfriend force himself on her. I just spent the past 4 hours at the local medical facility getting her on the pill and having an OB-GYN doc explain to her (and me) all the things she has to do now that she is sexually active. Being as she kept it hidden from us when it first happened, there is no physical evidence that can be retrieved to prosecute so now all we can do is to hope that we won't become grandparents.... Now I know why it is I drink like I do!!!! :messedup:

LUVNLIFE
12-27-2004, 05:57 PM
Ass whipping is in need for that boy. My daughter is only five and it's going to kill me when she gets that age.

Kilrtoy
12-27-2004, 06:04 PM
Sorry to hear that, I agree an ass whooping is in order....

LUVNLIFE
12-27-2004, 06:05 PM
DID you get my mail suday? :hammer2:
Was that aimed at me T and B? :confused: If so No I didn't :)

RiverKitty
12-27-2004, 06:06 PM
All I can think of is that movie...A Time To Kill!!! :mad:
Sounds like someone needs a good A$$ Kicken!!! :umm:

Stupid Fast
12-27-2004, 06:13 PM
My daughter is 4.....I do belive if a man EVER EVER no mater how old she was....would be brought to justice some how some way.....It was bad enought haveing to scare the hell out of my younger sisters boyfreinds that did her badly......I realy can't imagine your rage! :burningm:

NashvilleBound
12-27-2004, 06:19 PM
Discrete pow-wow with the boy is needed to educate him.....friend of a friend...do not get yourself in trouble over it. I would offer my services but I wont be in your area till the first of Feb.

Stupid Fast
12-27-2004, 06:21 PM
Discrete pow-wow with the boy is needed to educate him.....friend of a friend...do not get yourself in trouble over it. I would offer my services but I wont be in your area till the first of Feb.
Easier before the fact....I do belive much harder after..... :mad: :mad:

NashvilleBound
12-27-2004, 06:42 PM
Easier before the fact....I do belive much harder after..... :mad: :mad:
Seriously! Either way it needs to be done. Disrespect is NOT acceptable.

MsDrmr
12-27-2004, 06:44 PM
I have never had a boyfriend force himself on me but I know what it feels like to be forced to do sexual acts that you don't want to do. Just assure her that you love her and that she does have the right to say "no" no matter who the person is weather or not she has been sexually active with that person or not. Right now...just love her with all you have.
And from one parent to another,,,I am very sorry. I am the mother of one son and let me tell you, he is being raised so that he knows if he ever touches a woman or forces her to do anything I myself will kick his sorry ass. :devil: However, I am raising him to respect women so I doubt it will ever come to that......

Coach
12-27-2004, 06:47 PM
That sucks! My Dad didn't ever say much to the guys who came to date my sister in HS he would just say "Hi" look them up and down then walk to the other room. It scared the shit out of them, even though he didn't say anything, plus I always told them I would beat the shit out of them if they ****ed up with my sister. My friends and I weren't small so it worked.
I have a 3 year old daughter and the future is scary.

tamalewagon
12-27-2004, 07:02 PM
Teenage daughters are the curse of all fathers for the indicretions of our activities when we were growing up. My daughter had her now ex boyfriend force himself on her. I just spent the past 4 hours at the local medical facility getting her on the pill and having an OB-GYN doc explain to her (and me) all the things she has to do now that she is sexually active. Being as she kept it hidden from us when it first happened, there is no physical evidence that can be retrieved to prosecute so now all we can do is to hope that we won't become grandparents.... Now I know why it is I drink like I do!!!! :messedup:
You can still prosecute. Check with your local D.A.'s office.

98 Vector 21
12-27-2004, 07:12 PM
Ill be glad to take him out for a nice ski ride under the pylons on the pier!

Jetboatguru
12-27-2004, 07:16 PM
I love this place!!
How does anyone know the real story? There are only 2 people. Why doesn't anyone get his side of the story before the hanging? Maybe it happened, maybe it didn't but Cheese and rice, hear both sides. :(

missboatnam1
12-27-2004, 07:18 PM
:devil: frikin unreal, what happen to respect? id find that boy!! hope your daughter can be more open with you from now on!!
good luck to you and her!!

MsDrmr
12-27-2004, 07:22 PM
I love this place!!
How does anyone know the real story? There are only 2 people. Why doesn't anyone get his side of the story before the hanging? Maybe it happened, maybe it didn't but Cheese and rice, hear both sides. :(
I agree, maybe there is more to the story than what is being said, however, I know from experience that there are times the boy can fabricate the story just as well as the girl may be able too.
It is unfortunate that so many women that lie have created a very difficult situation for those that really are victimized, and when it comes down to it, both sex's suffer the consequences of it...... :mad:

BADBLOWN572
12-27-2004, 07:25 PM
I don't have a daughter or sister so I can not imagine what you are going through, but I can guarantee that if I did I would probably be in a pair of silver bracelets. One of my ex-girlfriend's dads used to say "I have a gun and a shovel and I know how to use them both." That is the way that it should be!
My chiropractor had his daughter kidnapped by her boyfriend and held prisoner in the boyfriend's house. The dad talked to some of his friends (bikers) and they paid him a visit. They all rolled up on their harleys, dragged him out of the house, beat the hell out of him, and got the daughter out. Unfortunately sometimes street justice is the only way. :idea:

v-drive
12-27-2004, 07:41 PM
I feel your pain. hang tough....v-drive

JetBoatRich
12-27-2004, 08:17 PM
Very sorry to read your story :o being the father of a daughter over 15, it is tough to read these stories. You hope the decisions they make will be the best one, including who they may date.
We recently had a incident, not as serious as yours, but made her mom and I get involved and step in. :o

BarryMac
12-27-2004, 08:40 PM
I'm with Rich, celebrated my m iddle Daughters 17th today, her older sisters 18th on the 2nd, that there is some scary shit, I guess all you can do is be there for her and hope that she knows that...

Some Kind Of Monster
12-27-2004, 09:22 PM
I know of a couple people that I would like to beat to an inch of their lives if I could find them for doing the same thing.

purrfecttremor
12-27-2004, 09:37 PM
dam that sucks as a father of a 22 year old daughter i would prosicute if its not to late & if it is to late use your imagination.there are ways to teach him a lesson & also protect yourself.if it were me he would pay one way or the other.

Some Kind Of Monster
12-27-2004, 09:42 PM
Tell him your daughter is pregnant. That ought to scare the hell out of him... It sure would scare me.

Jetboatguru
12-27-2004, 09:43 PM
Am I the only one that thinks you guys are a little quick on the trigger? Is there not any remote possibility that the boy is innocent and things may not be the way it was described? I have a friend whose son was arrested for "allegedly" forcing himself on a woman. He spent many nights in jail and when all was said and done the woman finally came clean and admitted that she lied. She was put on probation and fined. I am by no means claiming this happened in this situation. I am stating that everybody is automatically ASSUMING that it is true and condemning this guy. "Oh, I would kick his ass" "Oh, he deserves to get beat down" Nice!!!!

Some Kind Of Monster
12-27-2004, 09:47 PM
Am I the only one that thinks you guys are a little quick on the trigger? Is there not any remote possibility that the boy is innocent and things may not be the way it was described? I have a friend whose son was arrested for "allegedly" forcing himself on a woman. He spent many nights in jail and when all was said and done the woman finally came clean and admitted that she lied. She was put on probation and fined. I am by no means claiming this happened in this situation. I am stating that everybody is automatically ASSUMING that it is true and condemning this guy. "Oh, I would kick his ass" "Oh, he deserves to get beat down" Nice!!!!
Jetboat:
Obviously we are all going on stated information. Obviously we don't have the whole story, nor do we know the people involved. We were told what occured and barring outstanding circumstances the guy needs the crap kicked out of him. Do you think this girl would go through the embarassment of all of this if the events didn't occur?

Jetboatguru
12-27-2004, 09:49 PM
Jetboat:
Obviously we are all going on stated information. Obviously we don't have the whole story, nor do we know the people involved. We were told what occured and barring outstanding circumstances the guy needs the crap kicked out of him.
DING DING DING!!!!
umm, this would be my point.

Some Kind Of Monster
12-27-2004, 09:52 PM
I believe that Mardonzi knows his daughter better than us so when he makes a statement like "My daughter had her now ex boyfriend force himself on her." I am assuming he is quite confident in his instincts. The guys that I would like to find I know for a fact are guilty and all they can do right now is hide.

Jetboatguru
12-27-2004, 09:52 PM
The reason the girl (that I described in my thread) lied is because she didn't want to let her parents know she was sexually active. She got pregnant and figured she needed a way out.
Again, I am in no way saying this is the case.

Mardonzi
12-28-2004, 06:45 AM
A bit more info,,, to appease the critics,,, notice I said sexually assaulted, not raped. It started out as a heavy make out session, graduated to some heavy petting (we've all been there) and then took the next step... At this point my daughter gives him the big NO!! and tries to push him off (he has admitted this, but thought she wasn't "serious"). He continues for a bit more, then realizes she is serious and crying and decides to stop at this point (after reaching climax). This all happened when my daughter (16) was visiting her mother before Christmas and was visiting her friends (this guy is almost 20). Luckily she had the sense to go do the morning after pill at a clinic there. The bottom line here is no matter what, NO MEANS NO!!!! and if this guy (not kid) sees this as acceptable behavior, he might try it again with someone else,,

R.A.D.man
12-28-2004, 07:17 AM
If she is 16 and he is 20 is that not enough to prosecute in your state?

Mardonzi
12-28-2004, 07:25 AM
If she is 16 and he is 20 is that not enough to prosecute in your state?
Keyword there is almost 20,, besides, it happened in Utah,, where marrying teen girls is the norm...

Sherpa
12-28-2004, 07:25 AM
16 year old girls do not date 20 year old MEN .... unless you have already
conceived that sex IS happening, and you're OK with it...............
--sherpa
to beleive that sex IS NOT happening, is just plain ignorant........
I have 3 daughters. ages 8, 8, and 10..... also a gun and shovel.

Mardonzi
12-28-2004, 07:36 AM
16 year old girls do not date 20 year old MEN .... unless you have already
conceived that sex IS happening, and you're OK with it...............
--sherpa
to beleive that sex IS NOT happening, is just plain ignorant........
I have 3 daughters. ages 8, 8, and 10..... also a gun and shovel.
I agree, which is one of the reasons she is no longer living with her mother and now living with me. As far as sexual activity goes,, I'm not totally convinced that this is her first time,, but the fact of the matter is,, when someone says stop,, that means stop, whether it be a 16 year old, a 26 year old, etc..

dicudmore
12-28-2004, 07:38 AM
I agree, which is one of the reasons she is no longer living with her mother and now living with me. As far as sexual activity goes,, I'm not totally convinced that this is her first time,, but the fact of the matter is,, when someone says stop,, that means stop, whether it be a 16 year old, a 26 year old, etc..
true that...

AzLakeLizard
12-28-2004, 07:49 AM
Well, atleast she had the guts to come to me and talk about it! I give her credit for that one! The now X boyfriend was also in Utah, (she, our daughter just came to live with us a few months ago here in AZ, so the boyfriend/age was news to us... the MOM knew the age gap though)
I have had some bad stuff happen in my life at a very young age and I sincerly believe that you have to give your kids the benifit of the doubt when they finally can approach you on certian things! (I didn't have that chance or ability at my young age! So I give my kids my full on attention when they talk to me about what they feel is important!) Then comes the long long talks and asking very specific questions! No beating around the bush with me! (any one know a fellow named "GUIDO"?)
There will be another talk happening when DON(MARDONZI) heads to Utah today. Sigh! Hang in there Don! I am right there with you! :D

lucky
12-28-2004, 08:14 AM
MY DAUGHTER IS 11-
HER NAME IS NIKI -
MY MOTTO - SINCE THE DAY SHE WAS BORN - MESS WITH NIKI LOSE YOUR DICKI' AND IT IS THE TRUTH
I AM A FAIR GUY SO WHEN I MEET THE YOUNG TESTICAL'S I WILL POLITLEY INTRUDUCE MYSELF AND SAY HI , I'M NIKI FATHER I WANT YOU TO GO OUT AND HAVE A NICE TIME - BUTTTT JUST REMBER ONE THING - WHAT EVER YOU DO TO MY DAUGHTER - I WILL DO TO YOU --
HOPEFULLY I WILL NEVER HAVE TO BEAT THE HELL OUT OF SOME KID - BUT I WILL !!! :boxingguy :notam:

Lady Rat Attack 1
12-28-2004, 08:19 AM
I know what your daughter is going thru... :( I was forced at the age of 13 and he WAS told no but did not listen. I was way to embarresed to tell anyone ... In fact this is the first time ever. Please love her ever so much. It is a very hard thing to talk about. :frown:

totenhosen
12-28-2004, 10:35 AM
I thought the law was that if you are over the age of 18 and have sex with someone under 18 you can be prosecuted for sex with a minor.

Keithb87
12-28-2004, 10:46 AM
I have Daughters 4 and 10 years old.. I've threatened to to lock them away in a closet until they are 30...
But the reality is that they will date.. I can only hope that the information I have given them as they grow up will stick with them and do them some good.
And that I have done well in scaringthe hell out of any prospective daters prior to them taking either of my daughters out. :sqeyes:

AzLakeLizard
12-28-2004, 11:31 AM
I know what your daughter is going thru... :( I was forced at the age of 13 and he WAS told no but did not listen. I was way to embarresed to tell anyone ... In fact this is the first time ever. Please love her ever so much. It is a very hard thing to talk about. :frown:
AMEN TO THAT Lady Rat!
and the Love never stops! ;)

ROZ
12-28-2004, 11:35 AM
I thought the law was that if you are over the age of 18 and have sex with someone under 18 you can be prosecuted for sex with a minor.
I thought the same thing....
ALso, Thanks to mardonzi giving up the additional onfo about the boy offered his version....

Jordy
12-28-2004, 12:02 PM
It's call statutory rape. However, each state varies in the age of consent and as was pointed out, Utah is very liberal since there are pockets of polygamists who have the girls married off and prego at 14. Same thing is going on in NW Arizona and is just now creating a stir in a town called Colorado City. (My bad. I was in the middle of 14 things when I typed this :) )

AzLakeLizard
12-28-2004, 12:06 PM
While I am an advocate that what's right is right, wrong is wrong, and no is no and yes is yes, and violence is warranted in some cases, there is no way in hell that I'd "give my daughter the benefit of the doubt"! Especially if it meant dire consequences to another person. By making such a blanket assumption is being assinine and BLIND! It takes -2- to creat a situation such as described and people (young and old, hims and hers) lie to bolster their side of the the debate.
Rio.. To be able to talk with your children about anything you have to do so with an open mind and NOT lay blame on either side! That is what "the benifit of doubt" is. Listening and working things out from there. :idea:
ps. I also don't see any point to this thread or debate as nothing anyone says will change anything except start an arguement over that which can't be proved unless we can hook um up to a polygraph.
I believe what Mardonzi was doing here regarding posting this thread was to reach out for some insight! Something like this is NOT easy to deal with and seeing what others have to say can help at times!

MsDrmr
12-28-2004, 12:38 PM
your right, no means "no", regarless of the situation he/she is in. I wish more boys were brought up this way. My mr was brought up by a single mother and when he was dating the girl teasingly said no and mr stopped. she said "I was just kidding, but he did not want her to change her mind so he did not proceed. He takes "no" very seriously when it comes to sex, and that is how I am raising my son, when someone says stop weather it's tickling, hugging, or so on, he had better stop. More boys need to understand that, and girs need to thier teasing.

91nordic29
12-28-2004, 02:04 PM
i think that mardonzi was just venting to us and sharing this awful experience as many of us do when something crappy happens. we all do it. the issue is not (and wasnt posted to be) up for debate.
i like the saying about the gun and the shovel (again, not that i would commit any violence). foxworthy also has a good line for young men, "just remember, i got no problem going BACK to prison".
i had a date force himself on me once (he had to swing back by his place for a jacket :rolleyes: ) and the whole time and thereafter tried to make me think it was what i wanted. i think he really believed it himself!
mardondi and azlakelizard, you have our number if you need us.

ratso
12-28-2004, 02:05 PM
A bit more info,,, to appease the critics,,, notice I said sexually assaulted, not raped. It started out as a heavy make out session, graduated to some heavy petting (we've all been there) and then took the next step... At this point my daughter gives him the big NO!! and tries to push him off (he has admitted this, but thought she wasn't "serious"). He continues for a bit more, then realizes she is serious and crying and decides to stop at this point (after reaching climax). This all happened when my daughter (16) was visiting her mother before Christmas and was visiting her friends (this guy is almost 20). Luckily she had the sense to go do the morning after pill at a clinic there. The bottom line here is no matter what, NO MEANS NO!!!! and if this guy (not kid) sees this as acceptable behavior, he might try it again with someone else,,
I like the part that says...and decides to stop at this point (after reaching climax)...what a gentleman. :yuk:

91nordic29
12-28-2004, 02:08 PM
[QUOTE=riodog]Azll, respectfully, your definition and mine of "benefit of the doubt" do not come from the same dictionary. My interpretation of such a statement would be "in receiving the belief in" or "considering said statement to be truthful".
Open mind does not = benefit of the doubt.
benefit of the doubt = A favorable judgment granted in the absence of full evidence. :cool:

fat rat
12-28-2004, 02:12 PM
Seriously! Either way it needs to be done. Disrespect is NOT acceptable.
There is no other recource..............lessens taught!

Sleek-Jet
12-28-2004, 02:39 PM
It's call statutory rape. However, each state varies in the age of consent and as was pointed out, Utah is very liberal since there are pockets of polygamists who have the girls married off and prego at 14. Same thing is going on in NW Arizona and is just now creating a stir in a town called Arizona City.
Polygamy is illegal, both in the state of Utah and the Mormon church. Those people that practice it or condoned by neither. And I believe it's Colorado City and the region is the Arizona Strip (the stip of land between the North rim of the Grand Canyon and the Utah state line).
My brother got busted for statutory rape in Nevada (the girl was 15 he was 19, girl got pissed at him, told parents they had done the deed, and parents filled charges). The consecuences of that are pretty steep these days (registered sex offender to start).
I would at least try to bring him up on charges of it. Call the DA where it happened at see what happens. If nothing else you'll scare the living shit out of the kid.

91nordic29
12-28-2004, 04:11 PM
STATE AGE
Alabama 16
Alaska 16
Arizona 18
Arkansas 16
California 18
Colorado 15
Connecticut 15
D.C. 16
Delaware 16
Florida 16/18 (bill pending)
Georgia 16
Hawaii 14
Idaho 14
Illinois 16/17
Indiana 16
Iowa 18
Kansas 16
Kentucky 16 - [1]
Louisiana 17
Maine 16
Maryland 16
Massachusetts 16/18
Michigan 16
Minnesota 16
Mississippi 16 - [2]
Missouri 17
Montana 16
Nebraska 16
Nevada 16
New Hampshire 16/18
New Jersey 16/18
New Mexico 17
New York 17
North Carolina 16
North Dakota 18
Ohio 16
Oklahoma 16
Oregon 18
Pennsylvania 16
Rhode Island 16
South Carolina 14/16
South Dakota 16
Tennessee 18
Texas 17
Utah 16/18
Vermont 16
Virginia 15
Washington 16
West Virginia 16
Wisconsin 18
Wyoming 16
Puerto Rico 18
FOOTNOTES:
[1]Age 16 if the man is 21 or older.
[2]If the female is over 12, the status applies only to virgins.
© 1999
All rights reserved.

91nordic29
12-28-2004, 04:12 PM
notice the footnote for mississippi. what in the world?????? :confused:

dicudmore
12-28-2004, 04:24 PM
yeah what in the world??
I got 2 female cousins in MS that fit the 14-18 profile....
and so help somebody that messed with them :cry: :devil:

Jetboatguru
12-28-2004, 06:31 PM
Everyone is so quick to blame the guy. Mardonzi's side of the story is just that, his side. Until I hear from the boy in question, this is all hearsay. The way I read it they were having consensual sex and then she alledges that she told him to stop.Was this their first time? Were they not using a condom? Shouldn't this have been thought out before? Would she have have gone to the day after pill had dude not "Climaxed"? These are all issues that will never get revealed or addressed. At what point during consensual sex did she tell him no? I just can't stand to see somebody get crucified in here without having a chance to defend himself

Jordy
12-28-2004, 06:43 PM
Polygamy is illegal, both in the state of Utah and the Mormon church. Those people that practice it or condoned by neither.
Illegal, yet unenforced, like illegal aliens huh?
http://www.phoenixnewtimes.com/special_reports/polygamy/index.html

V-DRIVES RULE
12-28-2004, 06:51 PM
Why would you air that on this forum for christs sake!! maybe you ought to have more father daughter talks!!! :confused: :confused:

Forkin' Crazy
12-28-2004, 07:29 PM
Living just across the "mighty ditch" in Louisiana.... I can see it. I guess you would have to live here to understand...LOL! :frown:

Mardonzi
12-28-2004, 08:55 PM
FYI,, the state of Utah states that if one of the parties is under 18 and the age difference is greater than 2 years, then it is illegal, Consensual or not.
The daughter in question has been under my roof for only 2 months,,, and evidently her mother has condoned this relationship for quite sometime prior to her moving into my home. The ex is not on my "A" list as you can well imagine.
This thread was not started to ask for or pass judgement on anyone, but to garner advice and to vent... as we have all done on here. Thanks for the advice,, good or bad,, and take care all...
Remember,, Summer is right around the corner

sam pioske
12-28-2004, 09:16 PM
So sorry about your time . a father of a daughter

Sleek-Jet
12-29-2004, 05:17 AM
Illegal, yet unenforced, like illegal aliens huh?
http://www.phoenixnewtimes.com/special_reports/polygamy/index.html
Something like that. The law says you can only have one wife, it doesn't say how many different women you can have bear your children... then bring on the welfare checks....
There's a pretty good book writen by John Krakauher (sp?) about what goes on in that part of the world, enlightening to say the least.

Mardonzi
12-29-2004, 07:19 AM
Something like that. The law says you can only have one wife, it doesn't say how many different women you can have bear your children... then bring on the welfare checks....
There's a pretty good book writen by John Krakauher (sp?) about what goes on in that part of the world, enlightening to say the least.
The book is called "Under the Banner of Heaven". It definately gives some good insight into the lifestyle of polygamy. It's amazing to hear how much goverment aid they actually do get. The sad thing is that they consider it honorable to "fleece the flock".
I work construction in Northern Arizona and deal with the "plygs" on a daily basis. There ones who do our concrete work are actually monogomous, they just believe in that church. Definately a different lifestyle.
Sleek,, nice avatar,,, I always enjoyed watching Lefty Gardner fly that thing...