PDA

View Full Version : Been watching the great biker build off..

hoolign
12-28-2004, 03:52 PM
And I'm just wondering how long this fad is going to last, don't get me wrong I love bikes, and the talent it takes to create them is undoubtly nothing short of incredible..but..with every kid and his goat wearing biker gear right now it has got to be running it's course...what I wonder is what is going to replace this craze?? Kinda like how the croc hunter came and went!..
Just a thought

Sleek-Jet
12-28-2004, 03:54 PM
I hear that the Great Mini-Schiada build-off is going to be the next craze... :crossx:
... oh, the Drama...

hoolign
12-28-2004, 03:57 PM
I was thinkin "THE GREAT ***boat POST-OFF" :D

al cole'holic
12-28-2004, 04:01 PM
..ever seen one of these??
http://images.google.com/images?q=tbn:H0vdF4Yp0j0J:www.hardware-one.com/reviews/audigyplatinum-ex/remote-1-big.jpg
I am sure The Bachelor, or Who's Your Daddy will be on Fox soon enough.. :D

hoolign
12-28-2004, 04:09 PM
..ever seen one of these??
http://images.google.com/images?q=tbn:H0vdF4Yp0j0J:www.hardware-one.com/reviews/audigyplatinum-ex/remote-1-big.jpg
I am sure The Bachelor, or Who's Your Daddy will be on Fox soon enough.. :D
I'm not saying I dont like these Biker shows there Johnboy..just wondering what the next cash grab for the discovery channel will be.

al cole'holic
12-28-2004, 04:12 PM
I'm not saying I dont like these Biker shows there Johnboy..just wondering what the next cash grab for the discovery channel will be.
..some of us remember when it wasn't a fad, others need Discovery to show them the what's cool :hammerhea

hoolign
12-28-2004, 04:37 PM
..some of us remember when it wasn't a fad, others need Discovery to show them the what's cool :hammerhea
Buying OCC cloths at costco for some snot nosed kid who doesnt even know how to spell Harley isnt a fad?? or little wanna be gangstas with their WCC toque covering everything except the snot running out of their pierced up noses isnt a fad??
your not understanding what i posted here!..it aint the bikes...it's the cash grab from discovery channel!. I been around bikes all my life! my brother died on a chopper he built!..I'm the only one in my circle of friends who doesnt ride! brother in law is a quad beecause of a bike wreck so it's a touchy subject in this house to say the least..but I think next year I'm gonna get the go ahead to have somthing built :jawdrop:

shueman
12-28-2004, 05:19 PM
I hear that the Great Mini-Schiada build-off is going to be the next craze... :crossx: ... oh, the Drama...
Might have something there..!!!

spectras only
12-28-2004, 06:10 PM
[QUOTE=hoolign I think next year I'm gonna get the go ahead to have somthing built :jawdrop: Jeff , build a snowmobile with 2 Harley engines .Got snow ? ;)

hoolign
12-28-2004, 06:14 PM
[QUOTE=hoolign I think next year I'm gonna get the go ahead to have somthing built :jawdrop: Jeff , build a snowmobile with 2 Harley engines .Got snow ? ;)
Got a mach Z that just got a new mill, and a RMK 800 that i just dragged out of storage..so I'm good on the sleds..my neighbors hate em both!
:D :D :p

MsDrmr
12-28-2004, 06:15 PM
why dont yu start the fastest boat discovery, see what kind of designs they come up with that exceed current speed records while still maintaining the safety factor :cool:

hoolign
12-28-2004, 06:25 PM
why dont yu start the fastest boat discovery, see what kind of designs they come up with that exceed current speed records while still maintaining the safety factor :cool:
interesting!..that's a damn good idea!..got your boobs up for the awards yet :idea:

MsDrmr
12-28-2004, 06:28 PM
interesting!..that's a damn good idea!..got your boobs up for the awards yet :idea:
These tiny things, uhhhhh nope :redface: too much competition for me