PDA

View Full Version : A letter from the Jones' ?

Kachina26
12-28-2004, 09:33 PM
This letter is not a debate contest in which I convince you to agree with me or vice versa. This letter is concerned only with establishing the truth about Hot Boat Forums. Instead of focusing on why Hot Boat Forums serves as a conduit that carries the élan vital of neopaganism, I would like to remind people that nearly all of the assumptions and statements made by Hot Boat Forums and its deputies are completely, absolutely, and totally wrong. The mere mention of that fact guarantees that this letter will never get published in any mass-circulation periodical that Hot Boat Forums has any control over. But that's inconsequential, because we must carve solutions that are neither rabid nor hectoring. Those who claim otherwise do so only to justify their own sullen insults. I will never give up. I will never stop trying. And I will use every avenue possible to nourish children with good morals and self-esteem. Hot Boat Forums hates people who have huge supplies of the things it lacks. What it lacks the most is common sense, which underlies my point that Hot Boat Forums's victims have been speaking out for years. Unfortunately, their voices have long been silenced by the roar and thunder of Hot Boat Forums's subalterns, who loudly proclaim that granting Hot Boat Forums complete control over our lives is as important as breathing air. Regardless of those antihumanist proclamations, the truth is that it contends that my bitterness at it is merely the latent projection of libidinal energy stemming from self-induced anguish. Excuse me, but where exactly did this little factoid come from?
There's a time to keep silent and a time to speak. There's a time to love and a time to hate. There's a time for war and a time for peace. And, I aver, there's a time to fight for our freedom of speech. Or, to put it less poetically, Hot Boat Forums tries to make us think the way it wants us to think, not by showing us evidence and reasoning with us, but by understanding how to push our emotional buttons. It has been revealed that Hot Boat Forums plans to recruit and encourage young people to hammer a few more nails into the coffin of freedom, just as older drug dealers use young kids to push drugs. First reaction yields that another piece of supporting evidence is that comments like that don't sit well with malign segregationists. A little more thought leads to the more accurate conclusion that Hot Boat Forums's priorities are inverted. Let me try to explain what I mean by that in a single sentence: When Hot Boat Forums repeated over and over the rumor that it can walk on water, its attendants, never too difficult to fool, swallowed it. I don't think anyone questions that. But did you know that it is totally unmovable by truth or reason?
More to the point, Hot Boat Forums's shell games have kept us separated for too long from the love, contributions, and challenges of our brothers and sisters in this wonderful adventure we share together -- life! Hot Boat Forums loves the truth only as long as it doesn't conflict with its undertakings. That concept can be extended, mutatis mutandis, to the way that it yields to the mammalian desire to assert individuality by attracting attention. Unfortunately, for Hot Boat Forums, "attract attention" usually implies "force its moral code on the rest of us". This in mind, I would like to discuss the advantages of two-parent families, the essential role of individual and family responsibility, the need for uniform standards of civil behavior, and the primacy of the work ethic. Hot Boat Forums's demands are not witty satire, as it would have you believe. They're simply the lecherous ramblings of something that has no idea or appreciation of what it's mocking. I am deliberately using colorful language in this letter. I am deliberately using provocative phrases that I hope will stick in the minds of my readers. I do ensure, however, that my words are always appropriate and accurate and clearly explain how the tone of Hot Boat Forums's musings is eerily reminiscent of that of irritating poseurs of the late 1940s, in the sense that I am certain that if I asked the next person I meet if he would want Hot Boat Forums to take rights away from individuals on the basis of prejudice, myth, irrational belief, inaccurate information, and outright falsehood, he would say no. Yet we all stand idly by while Hot Boat Forums claims that a totalitarian dictatorship is the best form of government we could possibly have. Now for some parting advice: Look at the facts. Analyze the arguments. Think about the motives of the people who are telling you that Hot Boat Forums's jibes are all sweetness and light. And have confidence in yourself. Remember, I sometimes use the hypocorism, "foul, obtrusive smart alecks", when referring to Hot Boat Forums and its shock troops.

bordsmnj
12-28-2004, 09:58 PM
who wrote that and why? too many big words. a simple"those guys are FAGS!" or "those guys are pretty cool,eh?" would do. :rollside: call me a simpleton but i don't grasp what the author is so damned angry about.all i hear is stereo typing and that for all it's worth only stems from ignorance.

Forkin' Crazy
12-28-2004, 10:01 PM
It's been going on in the Bitch racers forum.... oops that's "Bench", for a while now.
Just some moron with nothing to do. :220v:

clownpuncher
12-28-2004, 10:02 PM
Kiss my ass

Debbolas
12-28-2004, 10:07 PM
yeah, what he said............... ;)

bordsmnj
12-28-2004, 10:08 PM
reading way too much into it here but i think that guy that wrote that is in his seventies. i'm not kidding. probably some retired political journalist,blue haired focker from havasu. his writing reeks of liberal media faggotness. i'm on my my over there now to see if i can **** with him. :p :coffeycup :D

Kachina26
12-28-2004, 10:28 PM
That's some weird stuff! I can't believe whoever did this went to such lengths. :smile: :devil: :D :rolleyes:

C-2
12-28-2004, 11:32 PM
That's some weird stuff! I can't believe whoever did this went to such lengths. :smile: :devil: :D :rolleyes:
duh

C-2
12-29-2004, 12:11 AM
Uh hum, let me clear my throat.
knuckle crack, arm stretch, knuckle crack, and in one long winded breath.....
RioDog
While no statement I'm about to make should be construed as suggesting or recommending that any person commit an illegal act of any kind, you should realize hot Boat forums disquisitions are deranged, poisonous to young minds, and disrespectful to Western values and achievements. So let's begin, quite properly, with a brief look at the historical development of the problem, of its attempted solutions, and of the eternal argument about it. We can never return to the past. And if we are ever to move forward to the future, we have to advocate concrete action and specific quantifiable goals. I believe I have finally figured out what makes people like him hinder economic growth and job creation. It appears to be a combination of an overactive mind, lack of common sense, assurance of one's own moral propriety, and a total lack of exposure to the real world.
Just because Hot Boat Forums and their forces don't like being labelled as "soulless scalawags" or "unscrupulous imbeciles" doesn't mean the shoe doesn't fit. Although the forums are only one turd floating in the moral cesspool that our society has become, I still wish briefly to take a position on the question as to what extent it has been, and is, my great undertaking to report as best as possible the facts and circumstances surrounding their sordid licentious ebullitions. Now that that's cleared up, I'll continue with what I was saying before, that I unequivocally hope that the truth will prevail and that justice will be served before Hot Boat Forums do any real damage. Or is it already too late? Fortunately for us, the key to the answer is obvious: the forum’s reasoning is circular and therefore invalid. In other words, they always begins an argument with his conclusion (e.g., that negligent ivory-tower academics and homicidal antagonists should rule this country) and therefore -- not surprisingly -- they always arrives at that very conclusion. Call me old-fashioned, but ignorance is bliss. This may be why the forum’s deputies are generally all smiles. The significance of this is that some grotesque knuckleheads (no, not the one on this forum) actually insist that hot boat forums are the ones who will lead us to our great shining future. This is the kind of muddled thinking the forum is encouraging with their contrivances. Even worse, all those who raise their voice against this brainwashing campaign are denounced as whiney nitwits.
Is it any wonder that I speak from experience? Forum members can't see the forest for the trees. Interestingly, they don’t seem to care about that. Forum members brutish voluble invectives are in full flower, and their poisonous petals of escapism are blooming all around us.
We no longer have the luxury of indulging in universalist, altruistic principles that, no matter how noble they may appear, have enabled what I call rude poseurs to place stumbling blocks in front of those of us who seek value and fulfilment in our personal and professional lives. It goes without saying that morally crippled bourgeoisie (like forum members) are not born -- they are excreted. However unsavory that metaphor may be, members are absolutely determined to believe that they could do a gentler and fairer job of running the world than anyone else
Whew,
C2<----- a little blue in the face but glad I got that off my chest! :eek: :eek:

21rayson
12-29-2004, 12:19 AM
i call this bull s***hit.

Rexone
12-29-2004, 12:23 AM
Appears the fishing is pretty good here for a rainy day K26.
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/732fishcaught.gif

C-2
12-29-2004, 12:37 AM
Hook, line and sinker here.
For the record - having to scroll thru numerous pages of garbage to figure out you're being had - not cool.

HOSS
12-29-2004, 12:48 AM
This letter is not a debate contest in which I convince you to agree with me or vice versa. This letter is concerned only with establishing the truth about Hot Boat Forums. Instead of focusing on why Hot Boat Forums serves as a conduit that carries the élan vital of neopaganism, I would like to remind people that nearly all of the assumptions and statements made by Hot Boat Forums and its deputies are completely, absolutely, and totally wrong. The mere mention of that fact guarantees that this letter will never get published in any mass-circulation periodical that Hot Boat Forums has any control over. But that's inconsequential, because we must carve solutions that are neither rabid nor hectoring. Those who claim otherwise do so only to justify their own sullen insults. I will never give up. I will never stop trying. And I will use every avenue possible to nourish children with good morals and self-esteem. Hot Boat Forums hates people who have huge supplies of the things it lacks. What it lacks the most is common sense, which underlies my point that Hot Boat Forums's victims have been speaking out for years. Unfortunately, their voices have long been silenced by the roar and thunder of Hot Boat Forums's subalterns, who loudly proclaim that granting Hot Boat Forums complete control over our lives is as important as breathing air. Regardless of those antihumanist proclamations, the truth is that it contends that my bitterness at it is merely the latent projection of libidinal energy stemming from self-induced anguish. Excuse me, but where exactly did this little factoid come from?
There's a time to keep silent and a time to speak. There's a time to love and a time to hate. There's a time for war and a time for peace. And, I aver, there's a time to fight for our freedom of speech. Or, to put it less poetically, Hot Boat Forums tries to make us think the way it wants us to think, not by showing us evidence and reasoning with us, but by understanding how to push our emotional buttons. It has been revealed that Hot Boat Forums plans to recruit and encourage young people to hammer a few more nails into the coffin of freedom, just as older drug dealers use young kids to push drugs. First reaction yields that another piece of supporting evidence is that comments like that don't sit well with malign segregationists. A little more thought leads to the more accurate conclusion that Hot Boat Forums's priorities are inverted. Let me try to explain what I mean by that in a single sentence: When Hot Boat Forums repeated over and over the rumor that it can walk on water, its attendants, never too difficult to fool, swallowed it. I don't think anyone questions that. But did you know that it is totally unmovable by truth or reason?
More to the point, Hot Boat Forums's shell games have kept us separated for too long from the love, contributions, and challenges of our brothers and sisters in this wonderful adventure we share together -- life! Hot Boat Forums loves the truth only as long as it doesn't conflict with its undertakings. That concept can be extended, mutatis mutandis, to the way that it yields to the mammalian desire to assert individuality by attracting attention. Unfortunately, for Hot Boat Forums, "attract attention" usually implies "force its moral code on the rest of us". This in mind, I would like to discuss the advantages of two-parent families, the essential role of individual and family responsibility, the need for uniform standards of civil behavior, and the primacy of the work ethic. Hot Boat Forums's demands are not witty satire, as it would have you believe. They're simply the lecherous ramblings of something that has no idea or appreciation of what it's mocking. I am deliberately using colorful language in this letter. I am deliberately using provocative phrases that I hope will stick in the minds of my readers. I do ensure, however, that my words are always appropriate and accurate and clearly explain how the tone of Hot Boat Forums's musings is eerily reminiscent of that of irritating poseurs of the late 1940s, in the sense that I am certain that if I asked the next person I meet if he would want Hot Boat Forums to take rights away from individuals on the basis of prejudice, myth, irrational belief, inaccurate information, and outright falsehood, he would say no. Yet we all stand idly by while Hot Boat Forums claims that a totalitarian dictatorship is the best form of government we could possibly have. Now for some parting advice: Look at the facts. Analyze the arguments. Think about the motives of the people who are telling you that Hot Boat Forums's jibes are all sweetness and light. And have confidence in yourself. Remember, I sometimes use the hypocorism, "foul, obtrusive smart alecks", when referring to Hot Boat Forums and its shock troops.
phuuuuuuc you

Kilrtoy
12-29-2004, 01:02 AM
And all this means what to the purchase of my new boat

Kachina26
12-29-2004, 06:44 AM
It's all about using the right bait ;)
I say we get a big rope and all meet up in Hellsperia and HANG the idiot that came up with this crap! Iffin there's a tree up there.
Real funny, I have a tree in my front yar.................. um , wait. We ain't go no trees up here! I guess ya'll are plumb outta luck. :D

Kachina26
12-29-2004, 06:54 AM
OK, now this is getting out of hand! I don't know who this small stuff guy is but you need to pull this now!
Kachina26's hastily mounted campaigns are totally disgusting -- so much so, that if there are any children or sensitive people reading this letter, I suggest that they stop now and not read what I am about to describe. Although not without overlap and simplification, I plan to identify three primary positions on Kachina26's hatchet jobs. I acknowledge that I have not accounted for all possible viewpoints within the parameters of these three positions. Nevertheless, I like to speak of Kachina26 as "brain-damaged". That's a reasonable term to use, I contend, but let's now try to understand it a little better. For starters, if the past is any indication of the future, he will once again attempt to violate values so important to our sense of community. Will someone please explain to me what it is in our lives that can possibly make someone exert more and more control over other individuals? Because I certainly have no idea. I, for one, might be able to forgive Kachina26, but only if he promises never again to create division in the name of diversity. This is equivalent to saying that he is locked into his present course of destruction. He does not have the interest or the will to change his fundamentally pesky solutions.
The salient point here is that he may evade responsibility right after he reads this letter. Let him. Sooner or later, I will test the assumptions that underlie Kachina26's theories. Kachina26's idiotic claim that he is the most recent incarnation of the Buddha is just that, an idiotic claim. Kachina26 wants all of us to believe that all literature which opposes plagiarism was forged by boisterous, disrespectful mob bosses. That's why he sponsors brainwashing in the schools, brainwashing by the government, brainwashing statements made to us by politicians, entertainers, and sports stars, and brainwashing by the big advertisers and the news media. Considering that those who fight against his grotesque, frightful obiter dicta are inevitably branded as prolix and pharisaical by his intimates, I offer that last summer, I attempted what I knew would be a hopeless task. I tried to convince Kachina26 that I have absolutely nothing in common with him. As I expected, Kachina26 was thoroughly unconvinced.
Didn't he tell his hangers-on that he wants to reconstitute society on the basis of arrested development and envious malevolence? Did he first give any thought to what would happen if he did? Of course, that question is ridiculous -- as ridiculous as his aberrant, materialistic credos. There are three fairly obvious problems with his shenanigans, each of which needs to be addressed by any letter that attempts to encourage our spirits to soar. First, I have a score to settle with him. Second, his comments serve only to safeguard his own power and privilege. And third, I sometimes use the hypocorism, "amoral monomaniacs", when referring to him and his sycophants. Let me recap that for you, because it really is extraordinarily important: I decidedly don't believe that human life is expendable. So when Kachina26 says that that's what I believe, I see how little he understands my position.
Kachina26 might leave helpless citizens afraid in the streets, in their jobs, and even in their homes by next weekend. What are we to do then? Place blinders over our eyes and hope we don't see the horrible outcome? If I hear his assistants say, "Kachina26's grievances are all sweetness and light" one more time, I'm going to throw up.
People tell me that Kachina26 and twisted scalawags are cut from the same cloth. And the people who tell me this are correct, of course. There is a problem here. A very large, peevish, devious problem. Kachina26 is planning to introduce more restrictions on our already dwindling freedoms. This does not bode well for the future, because he wants us to think of him as a do-gooder. Keep in mind, though, that Kachina26 wants to "do good" with other people's money and often with other people's lives. If he really wanted to be a do-gooder, he could start by admitting that almost every day, he outreaches himself in setting new records for arrogance, deceit, and greed. It's indubitably breathtaking to watch him. Let's be realistic: perhaps one day we will live in a world where good people are not troubled by fear of brutish deadbeats. Until that day arrives, however, we must spread the word that Kachina26's forces, when they are taken seriously at all, are considered by most scholars to be of questionable credibility. If you find that fact distressing then you should help me grant people the freedom to pursue any endeavor they deem fitting to their skills, talent, and interest. Either that, or you can crawl into a corner and lament that you got yourself born in the wrong universe. Don't expect your sobbing to do much good, however, because if I had to choose the most garrulous specimen from Kachina26's welter of clumsy gabble, it would have to be Kachina26's claim that surly self-promoters are more deserving of honor than our nation's war heroes.
Yes, Virginia, several things Kachina26 has said have brought me to the boiling point. The statement of his that made the strongest impression on me, however, was something to the effect of how the federal government should take more and more of our hard-earned money and more and more of our hard-won rights. He claims that ignorant, tyrannical yahoos are all inherently good, sensitive, creative, and inoffensive. Sound suspicious? Subversive is a better word.
He wants me to stop trying to help you reflect and reexamine your views on Kachina26. Instead, he'd rather I run around like a chicken with its head cut off. Sorry, but I don't accept defeat that easily. His insults are perpetuated by an ethos of continuous reform, the demand that one strive permanently and painfully for something which not only does not exist, but is alien to the human condition.
His intolerance for those assumed to hold different value systems from his is so great, so mentally debilitating, so handicapping to Kachina26's thought processes that Kachina26 has been deluding people into believing that the laws of nature don't apply to him. Don't let him delude you, too. He holds onto power like the eunuch mandarins of the Forbidden City -- sterile obstacles to progress who bad-mouth worthy causes. To oppose ethnocentrism, we must oppose insurrectionism. To oppose militarism, we must oppose recidivism. And to oppose Kachina26, we must oppose gruesome tax cheats.
I won't mince my words: If we don't soon tell him to stop what he's doing, he will proceed with his froward proposed social programs, considerably emboldened by our lack of resistance. We will have tacitly given him our permission to do so. There is good reason to believe that his goal is to court a belligerent minority of the worst kinds of benighted curmudgeons there are. How passive-aggressive is that? How unsophisticated? How fastidious? There's something fishy about Kachina26's intimations. I think he's up to something, something myopic and perhaps even grungy.
The long and short of it is that now that I've been exposed to Kachina26's tracts, I must admit that I don't completely understand them. Perhaps I need to get out more. Or perhaps in every country, there are uneducated, birdbrained dummkopfs who are every bit as self-indulgent as Kachina26. Now that's a rather crude and simplistic statement, and, in many cases, it may not even be literally true. But there is a sense in which it is generally true, a sense in which it undoubtedly expresses how in a tacit concession of defeat, Kachina26 is now openly calling for the abridgment of various freedoms to accomplish coercively what his mean-spirited manuscripts have failed at. Kachina26 has a deep conviction that he is the ultimate authority on what's right and what's wrong. However true that is, he shouldn't palm off our present situation as the compelling ground for worldwide authoritarianism. That would be like asking a question at a news conference and, too angry and passionate to wait for the answer, exiting the auditorium before the response. Both of those actions establish tacit boundaries and ground rules for the permissible spectrum of opinion. When he tells us that he has the mandate of Heaven to discredit legitimate voices in the classism debate, he somehow fails to mention that he wouldn't know a new idea if it hit him over the head. He fails to mention that there is something inherently wrong with a man who wants, more than anything else, to promote the total destruction of individuality in favor of an all-powerful group. And he fails to mention that he talks a lot about oligarchism and how wonderful it is. However, he's never actually defined what it means. How can Kachina26 argue for something he's never defined? To turn that question around, why doesn't Kachina26 reveal the truth about himself? This isn't such an easy question to answer, but let me take a stab at it: I want to lead Kachina26 out of a dream world and back to hard reality. I want to do this not because I need to tack another line onto my résumé, but because Kachina26 has recently been going around claiming that skin color means more than skill and gender is more impressive than genius. You really have to tie your brain in knots to be gullible enough to believe that junk. The great irony is that if I withheld my feelings on this matter, I'd be no less misguided than Kachina26. Finally, any one of the points I made in this letter could be turned into a complete research paper, but the conclusion of each would be the same: Kachina26 is opposed to gnosticism, even though his own utterances are just as upside-down, inside-out, convoluted, inverted, and perverted.

beer hunter
12-29-2004, 07:10 AM
phuuuuuuc you
By now everyone should have heard about Hoss and his mudslinging remarks. In case you haven't heard or have even forgotten, allow me to refresh your memory. It is worth noting at the outset that if I recall correctly, Hoss is the embodiment of everything petty in our lives. Every grievance, every envy, every pharisaical, vitriolic ideology finds expression in Hoss. His personal attacks are not pedantic treatises expressing theories or extravaganzas dealing in fables or fancies. They are substantial, sober outpourings from the very soul of isolationism. Calling Hoss's followers worthless homophobic-types may be accurate, but anyone who believes that Hoss is entitled to keep a close eye on those who look like they might think an unapproved thought is kidding himself. Of that I am certain, because he maintains that university professors must conform their theses and conclusions to his hidebound prejudices if they want to publish papers and advance their careers. This is hardly the case. Rather, there is growing evidence that says, to the contrary, that his lies come in many forms. Some of his lies are in the form of perorations. Others are in the form of insinuations. Still more are in the form of folksy posturing and pretended concern and compassion. Common sense and scientific evidence agree: Hoss's mind has limited horizons. It is confined to the immediate and simplistic, with the inevitable consequence that everything is made banal and basic and is then leveled down until it is deprived of all spiritual life. Let me conclude by saying that we who want to overcome the obstacles that people like Hoss establish will not rest until we do. :D :D :D

AZKC
12-29-2004, 07:19 AM
Somebody learned how to use their Thesaurus ;)

Jordy
12-29-2004, 07:26 AM
Still flogging the shit out of the complaint generator huh? :jawdrop: :D

beer hunter
12-29-2004, 07:31 AM
Somebody learned how to use their Thesaurus ;)
It has recently come to my attention that AZKC can't see beyond his own useless, muddleheaded concerns. Before I start, however, I should state that to understand what AZKC's particularly boisterous form of sensationalism has encompassed as a movement and as a system of rule, we have to look at its historical context and development as a form of effete politics that first arose in early twentieth-century Europe in response to rapid social upheaval, the devastation of World War I, and the Bolshevik Revolution. In order to convince us that his activities are on the up-and-up, AZKC often turns to the old propagandist trick of comparing results brought about by entirely dissimilar causes. No matter what else we do, our first move must be to educate everyone about how he can be so cocky, it would take your breath away. That's the first step: education. Education alone is not enough, of course. We must also criticize his activities publically for their formalistic categories, their spurious claims of neutrality, and their blindness to the abuse of private power.
Now, I'm going to be honest here. When a mistake is made, the smart thing to do is to admit it and reverse course. That takes real courage. The way that AZKC stubbornly refuses to own up to his mistakes serves only to convince me that his lies come in many forms. Some of his lies are in the form of sermons. Others are in the form of half-measures. Still more are in the form of folksy posturing and pretended concern and compassion. If we can understand what has caused the current plague of brazen hackers, I believe that we can then push a consistent vision that responds to most people's growing fears about unregenerate ne'er-do-wells. That's it for this letter. I sincerely hope that typing it was not a complete waste of energy. Unfortunately, I do realize that my words will probably trigger no useful response in the flabby synapses of AZKC's brain. I just felt obligated to go through the motions because AZKC favors the idea of a country based on perquisites and privileges. :devil:

dicudmore
12-29-2004, 07:35 AM
Still flogging the shit out of the complaint generator huh? :jawdrop: :D
my thoughts exactly :D :hammer2:

mike37
12-29-2004, 07:54 AM
were is Beaumont at least that was fun this shit is boring and stupid :sleeping:

Jordy
12-29-2004, 07:56 AM
were is Beaumont that was boring and stupid shit :sleeping:
Yep. You said it. I think Boredmont should win an award for the absolutley most played out topic of the year. :hammer2:

mike37
12-29-2004, 08:01 AM
Yep. You said it. I think Boredmont should win an award for the absolutley most played out topic of the year. :hammer2:
it was better than the long winded made up post above :idea: :D

dicudmore
12-29-2004, 08:02 AM
were is Beaumont at least that was fun this shit is boring and stupid :sleeping:
We're not going back to Beaumont till Frenchie comes back....pay attention :D

mike37
12-29-2004, 08:15 AM
Mike37, It's only boring iffin ya can't figger out what was so stated! NOW, exactly where did we lose you?LOL
K26, had me goin for awhile a few weeks back! LOL
Rio :D
Scott Pakin's automatic complaint-letter generator, www.pakin.org
Doesn't anyone get the point? It doesn't matter for squat that I decidedly don't want to have to listen to Mr. K26's humorless billingsgate. What's far more relevant is that K26 is a drooling, hydra-headed monster of force and terror. To get immediately to the point, K26's helots argue that without his superior guidance, we will go nowhere. These are the same effete jerks who marginalize me based on my gender, race, or religion. This is no coincidence; K26 wants to subject human beings to indignities. Why he wants that, I don't know, but that's what he wants. I maintain that his brutal ramblings induce paralysis of the cerebrum. Deal with it. Now for some parting advice: Look at the facts. Analyze the arguments. Think about the motives of the people who are telling you that Mr. K26 is known for his sound judgment, unerring foresight, and sagacious adaptation of means to ends. And have confidence in yourself. Remember, this is what his hatchet men try to prevent us from hearing about on radio and television or reading about in popular magazines and large-circulation papers.

Kachina26
12-29-2004, 09:16 AM
Now yer gettin' it!

dicudmore
12-29-2004, 09:31 AM
Now yer gettin' it!
like this??
I may be risking my life by telling you this, but it is naive to think that Mike37 wouldn't dismantle the family unit if he got the chance. Permit me this forum to rant. The real question here is not, "Do pernicious flag burners like his expositors actually have lives, or do they exist solely to promote violence in all its forms -- physical, sexual, psychological, economical, and social?". The real question is rather, "Why do we put up with him?" Before you answer, let me point out that I want to give people more information about Mike37, help them digest and assimilate and understand that information, and help them draw responsible conclusions from it. Here's one conclusion I definitely hope people draw: Mike37 is always prating about how the most valuable skill one can have is to be able to lie convincingly. (He used to say that the few of us who complain regularly about his cop-outs are simply spoiling the party, but the evidence is too contrary, so he's given up on that score.) Mike37's protests were never about tolerance and equality. That was just window dressing for the "innocents". Rather, if the past is any indication of the future, Mike37 will once again attempt to pooh-pooh the concerns of others. If we intend to defend democracy, we had best learn to recognize its primary enemy and not be afraid to stand up and call him by name. That name is Mike37.

Keithb87
12-29-2004, 09:33 AM
Sounds like cabin fever is setting in on a lot of folks.. :cry:

mike37
12-29-2004, 09:41 AM
like this??
I may be risking my life by telling you this, but it is naive to think that Mike37 wouldn't dismantle the family unit if he got the chance. Permit me this forum to rant. The real question here is not, "Do pernicious flag burners like his expositors actually have lives, or do they exist solely to promote violence in all its forms -- physical, sexual, psychological, economical, and social?". The real question is rather, "Why do we put up with him?" Before you answer, let me point out that I want to give people more information about Mike37, help them digest and assimilate and understand that information, and help them draw responsible conclusions from it. Here's one conclusion I definitely hope people draw: Mike37 is always prating about how the most valuable skill one can have is to be able to lie convincingly. (He used to say that the few of us who complain regularly about his cop-outs are simply spoiling the party, but the evidence is too contrary, so he's given up on that score.) Mike37's protests were never about tolerance and equality. That was just window dressing for the "innocents". Rather, if the past is any indication of the future, Mike37 will once again attempt to pooh-pooh the concerns of others. If we intend to defend democracy, we had best learn to recognize its primary enemy and not be afraid to stand up and call him by name. That name is Mike37.
I can only hope the readers of this letter are as outraged as I am at Mr. Dicudmore. So let's begin, quite properly, with a brief look at the historical development of the problem, of its attempted solutions, and of the eternal argument about it. Believe it or not, I really want to believe that he is a decent, honest person. Unfortunately, as is often the case, what I want to believe proves to be fantasy. The truth is that Dicudmore's hirelings all look like Dicudmore, think like Dicudmore, act like Dicudmore, and hoodoo us, just like Dicudmore does. And all this in the name of -- let me see if I can get their propaganda straight -- brotherhood and service. Ha! It is a statistical certainty that I reject his demands, just as it is a statistical certainty that I would like to comment on Dicudmore's attempt to associate authoritarianism with fanaticism. There is no association. So you see, it's not a question of if but only of when Mr. Dicudmore will palm off our present situation as the compelling ground for worldwide plagiarism.

HOSS
12-29-2004, 09:25 PM
By now everyone should have heard about Hoss and his mudslinging remarks. In case you haven't heard or have even forgotten, allow me to refresh your memory. It is worth noting at the outset that if I recall correctly, Hoss is the embodiment of everything petty in our lives. Every grievance, every envy, every pharisaical, vitriolic ideology finds expression in Hoss. His personal attacks are not pedantic treatises expressing theories or extravaganzas dealing in fables or fancies. They are substantial, sober outpourings from the very soul of isolationism. Calling Hoss's followers worthless homophobic-types may be accurate, but anyone who believes that Hoss is entitled to keep a close eye on those who look like they might think an unapproved thought is kidding himself. Of that I am certain, because he maintains that university professors must conform their theses and conclusions to his hidebound prejudices if they want to publish papers and advance their careers. This is hardly the case. Rather, there is growing evidence that says, to the contrary, that his lies come in many forms. Some of his lies are in the form of perorations. Others are in the form of insinuations. Still more are in the form of folksy posturing and pretended concern and compassion. Common sense and scientific evidence agree: Hoss's mind has limited horizons. It is confined to the immediate and simplistic, with the inevitable consequence that everything is made banal and basic and is then leveled down until it is deprived of all spiritual life. Let me conclude by saying that we who want to overcome the obstacles that people like Hoss establish will not rest until we do. :D :D :D
Everything you stated here about me is pretty much dead on except you forgot to mention that I also indulge in the common practice of finger sticking and the latest craze since Beaumont,,,,,,,FROLICKING.

beer hunter
12-29-2004, 09:39 PM
Everything you stated here about me is pretty much dead on except you forgot to mention that I also indulge in the common practice of finger sticking and the latest craze since Beaumont,,,,,,,FROLICKING.
LMFAO :D