PDA

View Full Version : old lady

dexman38
12-29-2004, 11:40 PM
The old lady across the street called the police on me because my car was parked in front of her house. My little buckit was 6 feet from her driveway and that was not enough room for her to set her trash cans out.This old lady hates it whenever someone parks in front of her house. When the police showed up and after talking with this old hag ,walked over to me and asked if i would move my car.Which i thought was no big deal. when i started to talk to the two officers and they started to laugh at what i was telling them about this old BIT*H that really pissed her of. I think that old BITC* hates me . Maybe I should be nicer to that Old lady who lets her cats out that shit on my lawn., Maybe i will bag that shit up and give it back to her.IT SOUNDS LIKE I AM VENTING .

DaveA
12-30-2004, 12:08 AM
Topless has a neighbor that would be a perfect match for her. We oughta hook'em up! :p
I wonder if she likes horses?? :idea:
:D :D
DaveA

Kilrtoy
12-30-2004, 12:23 AM
WHAT,
Let me know when you want the diesel to come over and do a BIG ASS BURN OUTS, Im two blocks away.
Better yet I will bring some american v-twins and do some burn outs ....
I cant believe that LAPD has that much time on there hands and that they had the balls to ask you to move your legally parked Vehicle....

RiverKitty
12-30-2004, 12:27 AM
I would call the cops the next time her cat craps in your yard and tell them you want her to "move it"!!! :skull:
If she says it wasn't her cat, tell the cops you'd like DNA testing done!!! LMAO!!! :p ;)

dexman38
12-30-2004, 12:50 AM
I am going to be the neighbor from hell. Tomorrow the games begain.

Kilrtoy
12-30-2004, 01:14 AM
WHAT TIME SHOULD ISTOP BY... and leave my mark
oh my god my evil twin has taken over

HOSS
12-30-2004, 08:26 AM
Awsome situation here. Bag the catshit up and burn it on her porch.

Keithb87
12-30-2004, 08:50 AM
Or bag the cat up and put it on her porch.. :cool:

Havasu_Dreamin
12-30-2004, 09:45 AM
Last I checked the streets are public and as such you can park anywhere there is not a No Parking sign.

ratso
12-30-2004, 09:50 AM
If I ever get that old and cranky, I'll just put a bullet in my head. :D

OC-PARTYCAT
12-30-2004, 09:54 AM
You should video tape her cat shitting on your lawn and file a small claim against her. My dog used to jump my back fence and shit in my neighbors yard. He video taped it and sued me. He got $750.00 out of me...he was asking 2k.

dicudmore
12-30-2004, 10:07 AM
WHAT TIME SHOULD ISTOP BY... and leave my mark
oh my god my evil twin has taken over
just pm me the details, I can play too...
its on the way to and from work :wink: :hammerhea

topless
12-30-2004, 10:56 AM
She must be my neighbor's mom! :2purples:

HM
12-30-2004, 11:11 AM
I have a neighbor who has his sprinklers pointed to hit cars parked in front of his house and turns them on almost the instant a car parks there. Someone broke off all the sprinkler heads and broke his sprinkler pipe in 50+ places with a shovel. Now, he uses a garden hose and attachment but someone keeps stealing his hose. :hammerhea

repo man
12-30-2004, 11:34 AM
get a live trap and relocate the cat,like to riverside .when she puts up missing signs give us the phone # and we'll start calling,ALOT!!!!!!!!!

Havasu_Dreamin
12-30-2004, 11:34 AM
I have a neighbor who has his sprinklers pointed to hit cars parked in front of his house and turns them on almost the instant a car parks there. Someone broke off all the sprinkler heads and broke his sprinkler pipe in 50+ places with a shovel. Now, he uses a garden hose and attachment but someone keeps stealing his hose. :hammerhea
You would think he would learn. If my sprinklers are set come on at a certain time, that is my perogative and the risk you run for parking in front of my place. However, what your neighbor is doing is just rude. What an a$$hole! :mad:

Racer277
12-30-2004, 11:48 AM
This whole thread just cracks me up! It is amazing how rude people will be, especially to their own neighbors. These people don't realize how vulnerable they really are, and in so many ways.
Have fun Dex, she deserves every bit of it.
Oh, and Kilr is advocating breaking some traffic laws? Hell must be cold right now! ;) I thought you only like to break public nudity laws.

PlyaPlya22
12-30-2004, 11:53 AM
This whole thread just cracks me up! It is amazing how rude people will be, especially to their own neighbors. These people don't realize how vulnerable they really are, and in so many ways.
Have fun Dex, she deserves every bit of it.
Oh, and Kilr is advocating breaking some traffic laws? Hell must be cold right now! ;) I thought you only like to break public nudity laws.
Now dat der is some funny shiat!

hoolign
12-30-2004, 11:54 AM
The old lady across the street called the police on me because my car was parked in front of her house. My little buckit was 6 feet from her driveway and that was not enough room for her to set her trash cans out.This old lady hates it whenever someone parks in front of her house. When the police showed up and after talking with this old hag ,walked over to me and asked if i would move my car.Which i thought was no big deal. when i started to talk to the two officers and they started to laugh at what i was telling them about this old BIT*H that really pissed her of. I think that old BITC* hates me . Maybe I should be nicer to that Old lady who lets her cats out that shit on my lawn., Maybe i will bag that shit up and give it back to her.IT SOUNDS LIKE I AM VENTING .
Maybe you should be like Woody Harrelson in Kingpin... :yuk:

rrrr
12-30-2004, 12:04 PM
That's always good for a laugh..... :jawdrop: :D :D
http://www.harm.net/gallery/rrrr/doggybag.jpg

boatnam2
12-30-2004, 12:04 PM
tough call most old people are so parnoid,that is why they look out the windows all the time and dont talk to anyone.i would let it go myself.

Desert Rat
12-30-2004, 12:12 PM
Now that there is just plain sick..http://dmontzmax.maximaclubca.com/SigsAndAvatars/Smilies/man13.gif

Ziggy
12-30-2004, 01:17 PM
tough call most old people are so parnoid,that is why they look out the windows all the time and dont talk to anyone.i would let it go myself.
Most just don't have anything better to do---if they can still walk they will find something to gripe about.
Got one neighbor who is the self proclaimed "neighborhood advocate"...walks around and calls code enforcement on anyone with some sort of parking violation(boats,MH, trailers in driveway, etc.) :rolleyes:
Sounds like your neighbors cat is parking its ass on your lawn illegally...call it in--LOL

Garrddogg
12-30-2004, 02:07 PM
what did he do?

ROZ
12-30-2004, 02:52 PM
Or bag the cat up and put it on her porch.. :cool:
Put the old lady in the bag and put her porch of the closest retirement facility... Whatever you do, don't light it on fire and ring the doorbell, you might get in trouble for that. Or worse, someone might put the fire out :D

Kilrtoy
12-30-2004, 04:53 PM
Ok which one of you pranksters broke into my account and wrote that stuff.....
I would never advocate breaking the law.... :2purples: :cool:

Desert Rat
12-30-2004, 06:15 PM
what did he do?
rent the movie Kingpin.... He had to service the landlady for rent :yuk: :2purples:

Misogynist
12-30-2004, 10:23 PM
Oh yeah... I want to grow old with a woman like Dexman's neighbor...... NOT......... :devil: And people wonder why men die before the wife... THEY ARE NAGGED TO DEATH.............. :squiggle:

Garrddogg
12-30-2004, 10:32 PM
rent the movie Kingpin.... He had to service the landlady for rent :yuk: :2purples:
:2purples: OH SH!T now I remember

Krazy K
12-30-2004, 10:43 PM
Catshit sticks to vertical surfaces very well. Bonus if you get a vertical surface facing the sun. My mom had a neighbor that let her cats roam and shit in my moms yard. Since I was living with her at the time, I'd have to do a walkthrough before mowing the lawn. One day, I scooped up a fresh one and hucked it at her mailbox. Not a drop fell off! And, the neighbor was so dimwitted, it stayed there for about a month before it disappeared.