PDA

View Full Version : I want to fly like...

Sleek-Jet
12-30-2004, 10:50 AM
.... an Eagle....
This is pretty cool, someone strapped a little camera on the back of a Golden Eage.
Eagle Videos (http://media.animal.discovery.com/convergence/spyonthewild/birdtech/birdtech.html)

switchin'addiction
12-30-2004, 11:39 AM
Very cool...thanks for posting.

Desert Rat
12-30-2004, 11:52 AM
Very Cool but the part about NASA developing new aircraft is news to me.. I do flight research for NASA and this is the first i have heard about this!

Uplink
12-30-2004, 01:58 PM
AWSOME, Thanks! :smile: :smile: :smile:

Ziggy
12-30-2004, 02:06 PM
Very cool...I recently saw a clip of that on TV somewhere(maybe discovery).....
Curious though...why does Dremmel advertise on Animal Planet site? :idea: What would they be doing with a dremmel and an animal? :jawdrop:

Jordy
12-30-2004, 02:12 PM
Strapping a camera on a Golden Eagle??? WTF???? That's bullshit. Animal cruelty if I've ever heard of it. WTF is wrong with these people???? What about his feelings??? You think he likes lugging that extra crap around when he's flying around??? I hope he dive bombs his trainers and pecks their eyes out.
:D :D :D

78Eliminator
12-30-2004, 02:20 PM
They ought to shove those cameras up the trainers ass hole.

Sleek-Jet
12-30-2004, 02:23 PM
What would they be doing with a dremmel and an animal? :jawdrop:
I could think of a few... pervert... :jawdrop:

Ziggy
12-30-2004, 02:40 PM
I could think of a few... pervert... :jawdrop:
I was thinking more along the lines of trimming claws or beaks...but I don't know, thats not my line of expertise...just seemed odd to me thats all. :confused:

MsDrmr
12-30-2004, 02:46 PM
I was thinking more along the lines of trimming claws or beaks...but I don't know, thats not my line of expertise...just seemed odd to me thats all. :confused:
Atta boy, stickin up for yourself, we knew better anyway Zig :wink:

Havasu_Dreamin
12-30-2004, 02:52 PM
Way cool!

Ziggy
12-30-2004, 02:57 PM
Atta boy, stickin up for yourself, we knew better anyway Zig :wink:
Couldn't figure out why Sleek called himself a pervert :p :D :D
Cool to watch how the eagle looks around as he flies---always on gaurd.

Sleek-Jet
12-30-2004, 03:07 PM
Couldn't figure out why Sleek called himself a pervert :p :D :D
Cool to watch how the eagle looks around as he flies---always on gaurd.
Noooo.... I was calling you a pervert..... :yuk: :D :jawdrop:

Ziggy
12-30-2004, 03:47 PM
Noooo.... I was calling you a pervert..... :yuk: :D :jawdrop:
I knew that :p :wink:
Truely, I'm curious to what a dremmel legitimately would be used for in the animal world.

Dr. Eagle
12-30-2004, 03:49 PM
I liked it.... :cool:

Sleek-Jet
12-30-2004, 03:54 PM
I knew that :p :wink:
Truely, I'm curious to what a dremmel legitimately would be used for in the animal world.
The last g/f was a dog trainer and she used dremmel's to groom nails and such on the poochies....

Ziggy
12-30-2004, 03:59 PM
The last g/f was a dog trainer and she used dremmel's to groom nails and such on the poochies....
See, now that makes sense...its what I thought but wasn't sure. My dogs would probably freak to hear that wwwwwwwwrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeee noise. :D :D
Have a great and safe New Year ;)

Sleek-Jet
12-30-2004, 04:01 PM
See, now that makes sense...its what I thought but wasn't sure. My dogs would probably freak to hear that wwwwwwwwrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeee noise. :D :D
Have a great and safe New Year ;)
She used one of the smaller battery operated dremels, not nearly as noisy as the regular tools.
You have good one to Zig...

HCS
12-30-2004, 04:47 PM
It looked like a set up to me. Someone ought to kick their asses.

Jordy
12-30-2004, 04:51 PM
It looked like a set up to me. Someone ought to kick their asses.
I'm telling you. Bunch of sadistic animal abusing phuckers. :crossx:
:D

HCS
12-30-2004, 04:55 PM
I'm telling you. Bunch of sadistic animal abusing phuckers. :crossx:
Reminds me of the video where they drop the mouse in with the piranhas.
It's just brutal. :D

Jordy
12-30-2004, 04:58 PM
Reminds me of the video where they drop the mouse in with the piranhas.
It's just brutal. :D
Exactly. That mouse didn't want to go in that swimming hole anymore than this eagle wants to fly around with a camera. They should strap a camera crew to the mean bastards who came up with this idea and then push them out of the plane and see how it works for them. :idea:

Infomaniac
12-30-2004, 05:35 PM
excellent !!

AZKC
12-30-2004, 05:45 PM
Strapping a camera on a Golden Eagle??? WTF???? That's bullshit. Animal cruelty if I've ever heard of it. WTF is wrong with these people???? What about his feelings??? You think he likes lugging that extra crap around when he's flying around??? I hope he dive bombs his trainers and pecks their eyes out.
:D :D :D
In a recent study strapping a camera to an eagle increased their sex drive when they watch the video's :cool: