PDA

View Full Version : America's Demise? This Will Make You Think!

Jbb
12-31-2004, 08:47 AM
America's Demise ????
We all know Dick Lamm as the former Governor of Colorado. In that context his thoughts are particularly poignant. Last week there was an immigration-overpopulation conference in Washington, DC, filled to capacity by many of American's finest minds and leaders. A brilliant college professor named Victor Hansen Davis talked about his latest book, "Mexifornia," explaining how immigration - both legal and illegal - was destroying the entire state of California. He said it would march across the country until it destroyed all vestiges of The American Dream.
Moments later, former Colorado Governor Richard D. Lamm stood up and gave a stunning speech on how to destroy America. The audience sat spellbound as he described eight methods for the destruction of the United States. He said, "If you believe that America is too smug, too self-satisfied, too rich, then let's destroy America. It is not that hard to do. No nation in history has survived the ravages of time. Arnold Toynbee observed that all great civilizations rise and fall and that 'An autopsy of history would show that all great nations commit suicide.'"
"Here is how they do it," Lamm said: "Turn America into a bilingual or multi-lingual and bicultural country. History shows that no nation can survive the tension, conflict, and antagonism of two or more competing languages and cultures. It is a blessing for an individual to be bilingual; however, it is a curse for a society to be bilingual.
"The historical scholar Seymour Lipset put it this way: 'The histories of bilingual and bi-cultural societies that do not assimilate are histories
of turmoil, tension, and tragedy.' Canada, Belgium, Malaysia, Lebanon all face crises of national existence in which minorities press for autonomy, if not independence. Pakistan and Cyprus have divided. Nigeria suppressed an ethnic rebellion. France faces difficulties with Basques, Bretons, and Corsicans."
Lamm went on: "Invent 'multiculturalism' and encourage immigrants to maintain their culture. I would make it an article of belief that all cultures are equal. That there are no cultural differences. I would make it an article of faith that the Black and Hispanic dropout rates are due to prejudice and discrimination by the majority. Every other explanation is out of bounds.
"We could make the United States an 'Hispanic Quebec' without much effort. The key is to celebrate diversity rather than unity. As Benjamin Schwarz said in the Atlantic Monthly recently: 'The apparent success of our own multiethnic and multicultural experiment might have been achieved not by tolerance but by hegemony. Without the dominance that once dictated ethnocentrically and what it meant to be an American, we are left with only tolerance and pluralism to hold us together.'" Lamm said, "I would encourage all immigrants to keep their own language and culture. I would replace the melting pot metaphor with the salad bowl metaphor. It is important to ensure that we have various cultural subgroups living in America reinforcing their differences rather than as Americans, emphasizing their similarities."
"Fourth, I would make our fastest growing demographic group the least educated. I would add a second underclass, unassimilated, undereducated, and antagonistic to our population. I would have this second underclass have a 50% dropout rate from high school."
"My fifth point for destroying America would be to get big foundations and business to give these efforts lots of money. I would invest in ethnic identity, and I would establish the cult of 'Victimology.' I would get all minorities to think their lack of success was the fault of the majority. I would start a grievance industry blaming all minority failure on the majority population."
"My sixth plan for America's downfall would include dual citizenship and promote divided loyalties. I would celebrate diversity over unity. I would stress differences rather than similarities. Diverse people worldwide are mostly engaged in hating each other - that is, when they are not killing each other."
"A diverse, peaceful, or stable society is against most historical precedent. People undervalue the unity it takes to keep a nation together. Look at the ancient Greeks. The Greeks believed that they belonged to the same race; they possessed a common language and literature; and they worshipped the same gods. All Greece took part in the Olympic games. A common enemy Persia threatened their liberty. Yet all these bonds were not strong enough to over come two factors: local patriotism and geographical conditions that nurtured political divisions. Greece fell. "E. Pluribus Unum" -- From many, one. In that historical reality, if we put the emphasis on the 'pluribus' instead of the 'unum,' we can balkanize America as surely as Kosovo."
"Next to last, I would place all subjects off limits ~ make it taboo to talk about anything against the cult of 'diversity.' I would find a word similar to 'heretic' in the 16th century - that stopped discussion and paralyzed thinking. Words like 'racist' or 'xenophobe' halt discussion and debate."
"Having made America a bilingual/bicultural country, having established
multi-culturism, having the large foundations fund the doctrine of 'Victimology,' I would next make it impossible to enforce our immigration laws. I would develop a mantra: That because immigration has been good for America, it must always be good. I would make every individual immigrant symmetric and ignore the cumulative impact of millions of them."
In the last minute of his speech, Governor Lamm wiped his brow. Profound silence followed. Finally he said, "Lastly, I would censor Victor Hanson Davis's book Mexifornia. His book is dangerous. It exposes the plan to destroy America. If you feel America deserves to be destroyed, don't read that book."
There was no applause. A chilling fear quietly rose like an ominous cloud above every attendee at the conference. Every American in that room knew that everything Lamm enumerated was proceeding methodically, quietly, darkly, yet pervasively across the United States today. Every discussion is being suppressed. Over 100 languages are ripping the foundation of our educational system and national cohesiveness. Barbaric cultures that practice female genital mutilation are growing as we celebrate 'diversity.'
American jobs are vanishing into the Third World as corporations create a Third World in America - take note of California and other states - to date, ten million illegal aliens and growing fast. It is reminiscent of George Orwell's book "1984." In that story, three slogans are engraved in the Ministry of Truth building: "War is peace," "Freedom is slavery," and "Ignorance is strength."
Governor Lamm, walked back to his seat. It dawned on everyone at the conference that our nation and the future of this great democracy is deeply in trouble and worsening fast. If we don't get this immigration monster stopped within three years, it will rage like a California wildfire and destroy everything in its path, especially The American Dream.
HAPPY HOLIDAY REPLACES MERRY CHRISTMAS???

AZKC
12-31-2004, 08:52 AM
WE'RE DOOOOOOOMEDDDDD

ChumpChange
12-31-2004, 08:59 AM
JB. Do you have that in video format like all your other thread? This reading stuff really caught me off guard when I opened it. Very good though.

Rev. Williams
12-31-2004, 09:23 AM
I've thought this for a long time....... It truely sickens me!!!

framer1
12-31-2004, 09:48 AM
Doesn't sound to promising. Nobody has the balls to stop it either, it's poltical suicide :yuk:

Nubbs
12-31-2004, 10:00 AM
Very true. :mad:

dmontzsta
12-31-2004, 10:21 AM
JB. Do you have that in video format like all your other thread? This reading stuff really caught me off guard when I opened it. Very good though.
http://dmontzmax.maximaclubca.com/SigsAndAvatars/Smilies/smiley_aapq.gif http://dmontzmax.maximaclubca.com/SigsAndAvatars/Smilies/+1.gif

hoolign
12-31-2004, 10:21 AM
Very Very true! it's sweeping across our country and has been for quite some time!
I moved away from Vancouver B.C..the West coast of Canada, used to be the best place to live as far as I was concerned!. It’s Hong couver now, and West pakistan! It's not a melting pot anymore, it's a seperator with the most abundant element dominating the pot! I have never been a racist person , but when a city like that starts putting up east Indian street signs in one area, and Chinese in another, something is wrong! And when I get told by a new immigrant "we used to pull you people in Rickshaws...you'll be carrying us around on your backs" I flipped, they walk around our city like we are new to it!, can't speak English, can't drive, don't have the slightest amount of courtesy, spit on the ground in front of you!, then as soon as you start to confront hem about their unacceptable behavior, your slammed with the racist title!!
Their building goddy temples that are making S.W.Marine drive look like Pakistan, Richmond looks like it has been dressed up for Expo!, they fight our laws to ensure their 13 year old sons can wear ceremonial daggers to school, they fight helmet laws because it’s their religious right to wear a turban and state it has the same protection as the helmet , all other people are required to wear ..by law and by not doing so gets you a fine, they get jobs with the RCMP and refuse to take the turban off, and win the right in court. As a kid every school had a picture of the RCMP on their horses, in full garb. Not one of them had a f ucking turban on their head!
This racist thing pisses me off so much it's beyond comprehension..
There are negros..and their are niggers
There are chineese..and there are chinks
There are East indians and there are Pakis
There are Spanish and there are Spics
The differences between all is the way they portray themselves! Productive and non productive members of society!
There are many white people whom I do not have a lick of use for either .the dregs of society. They are the ones who deserve the slang and derogatory names.
Come to our country, enjoy our freedoms, work. Live and enjoy life. Be a productive member of society and leave behind the country you ran away from in the first place!
I cant say Merry Christmas because it offends your religion???
I can't say God bless you because it offends your religion??
Yet I can work my ass off to pay the taxes that support you and your 9 kids while you start a falafel stand and work it until you have 20 stands and are pulling in 100k a year?? and drop off sour creme in your Benz??
I can pay your kids way through college so they can become lawyers and fight for your right to wear rags on your heads while ruining Canadian history???
You don't see the North American Indian fighting to bring bows and arrows to school! you don't see them hunting buffalo at recess!
They are the first people to inhabit these lands, and they have the most to bitch about as this land was taken from them!
I have to learn to communicate with you?? . This is North America. We speak English!. How you want to talk in your provided homes is up to you!. but when your out in public don't ask where the milk is in Chinese. we don't speak it!, don't ask for directions in Pakistani. cause we don't speak it!
Learn the language!!
Those French cocksuckers! We were forced to learn French in school. I was the only kid to be punted out of mandatory French because I outright refused to learn it. I disrupted that class until they had no choice to let me out. par le vous my freaking ass!
Italians, Germans, Portuguese, Africans, Chinese, East Indians, Indians, Spanish the ones that built this country (not the sons of bitches that are trying to change this country and yours!) Why not have their languages available in school?
As Samuel Jackson said in Pulp fiction. English mother f ucker..do you speak it?
Sorry about the rant. but this immigration issue gets me pissed off! It's ruining my country as it is yours!

Jbb
12-31-2004, 10:28 AM
Sorry..... :( .....I'll look for some vids now.... :D

SoCalOffshore
12-31-2004, 11:12 AM
It is exactly true. Look now as even the words are changed. Illegal immigrant is now "un-documented" immigrant. I grew up in the San Fernando Valley, it is now sh*t. The Roman Empire fell because it got too big and had too many non Romans to protect it. One day they realized they weren't Romans, didn't share the same language or values and that was the end of it. The same will happen here, if we all let it. Currently, no one has the balls to do anything or they are called anit hispanic or a racist. NO, I am an American. My father legally immigrated to this country from Scottland. He does not call himself a Scottish-American, just American. He is proud of his heritage, but he is first and foremost an American. This country and state is in serious trouble. Can anyone answer how much we spend in this state for illigeal immigrants healthcare, wellfare and the like? I dont find that information available anywhere. I think we taxpayers should all know that number as we reduce education funding and road and freeway spending. Enough. Happy New Year. :220v:

Kilrtoy
12-31-2004, 11:35 AM
It is exactly true. Look now as even the words are changed. Illegal immigrant is now "un-documented" immigrant. I grew up in the San Fernando Valley, it is now sh*t. The Roman Empire fell because it got too big and had too many non Romans to protect it. One day they realized they weren't Romans, didn't share the same language or values and that was the end of it. The same will happen here, if we all let it. Currently, no one has the balls to do anything or they are called anit hispanic or a racist. NO, I am an American. My father legally immigrated to this country from Scottland. He does not call himself a Scottish-American, just American. He is proud of his heritage, but he is first and foremost an American. This country and state is in serious trouble. Can anyone answer how much we spend in this state for illigeal immigrants healthcare, wellfare and the like? I dont find that information available anywhere. I think we taxpayers should all know that number as we reduce education funding and road and freeway spending. Enough. Happy New Year. :220v:
That summed it up right there, but it isto late, we have a bunch of bitches in place thatwill allow this continue. We need some hard nosed people in charge to start this reform........

spectras only
12-31-2004, 11:40 AM
Hey Hoolio, tell us how you really feel :220v: :D. You're wrong with one quote ; "Hong couver". It is "Richkong" [ richmond] you doofous :p .It's safe to say Richmond's population is '75% chineese now. Don't just blame politicians for this, almost all my canuck friends who divorced their feminist wifes are remarried to asian women :rollside: .The biggest beef I have with the asians, they are very opinionated .My friend worked on the new airport in Richmond and before it was even finished the chineese in local papers voiced their concern, it's not big enough the handle the capacity .WTF ? [ it only takes a few hundred grand to become an immigrant nowdays]The Expoland [ Li-ka-shing bought it for a meager 20+mil from our idiotic government]is full of his buildings now ,mainly bought by orientals . You can't stop the madness ,unless you're racist like Switzerland ,who tossed out their foreign workers and raised the time from 10 yrs to 15 to get citizenship.The canuck government only requires 3 yrs for this :hammer2:

wsuwrhr
12-31-2004, 12:18 PM
JetBoat Brian,
Thanks for the post.
It brings up some interesting ideas.
It makes it very clear to me WHY it is so easy to offend ANYONE nowadays. It is amazing how something can be in front of your face and not see it.
Not to play into the doomsday deal, but we as a whole would be terribly arrogant to think our "empire" will last forever.
No society to date has maintained their golden age forever.
Brian

hoolign
12-31-2004, 12:21 PM
Hey Hoolio, tell us how you really feel :220v: :D. You're wrong with one quote ; "Hong couver". It is "Richkong" [ richmond] you doofous :p .It's safe to say Richmond's population is '75% chineese now. Don't just blame politicians for this, almost all my canuck friends who divorced their feminist wifes are remarried to asian women :rollside: .The biggest beef I have with the asians, they are very opinionated .My friend worked on the new airport in Richmond and before it was even finished the chineese in local papers voiced their concern, it's not big enough the handle the capacity .WTF ? [ it only takes a few hundred grand to become an immigrant nowdays]The Expoland [ Li-ka-shing bought it for a meager 20+mil from our idiotic government]is full of his buildings now ,mainly bought by orientals . You can't stop the madness ,unless you're racist like Switzerland ,who tossed out their foreign workers and raised the time from 10 yrs to 15 to get citizenship.The canuck government only requires 3 yrs for this :hammer2:
Well it was that way when i left! I do blame the B.C goverment 100% , they have screwed up everything they have gotten their filthy hands on, our Canadian goverment is amongst the biggest crooks in the world, i pay 19 % corporate tax and 30 + on personell, before I started my own buisness I was paying 40- 60,000 a year in taxes..why ??so we can support every immmagrant who comes here? so the goverment doesnt even break a sweat when they lose..not misplace..lose a billion dollars! so we can buy new cars and houses for the immagrants, so they can have a tax break for how many years to get them selves established..these privalidges are not offered to you and me! my kid wont get a free education because I can make a bowl of steamed rice and pronounce it lice! or becuase I have enough material on my head to cover a volkswagon! The whole thing just pisses me off to no end!
It does'nt matter if it's here or in the USA, we've got to stop being the bleeding hearts and start laying down the law!..stop selling off our interests, stop this bullshit of not having people pull their own weight!! When your family as mine immagrated over here , they fit in ..busted their asses to get ahead and earned the right to have a voice!..did'nt just show up and say "well here I am, feed me cloth me , teach me , shelter me ...but do it in my homelands ways or I'll take you to court!"
woops here ia go again...

Sane Asylum
12-31-2004, 01:03 PM
Very Very true! it's sweeping across our country and has been for quite some time!
I moved away from Vancouver B.C..the West coast of Canada, used to be the best place to live as far as I was concerned!. It’s Hong couver now, and West pakistan! It's not a melting pot anymore, it's a seperator with the most abundant element dominating the pot! I have never been a racist person , but when a city like that starts putting up east Indian street signs in one area, and Chinese in another, something is wrong! And when I get told by a new immigrant "we used to pull you people in Rickshaws...you'll be carrying us around on your backs" I flipped, they walk around our city like we are new to it!, can't speak English, can't drive, don't have the slightest amount of courtesy, spit on the ground in front of you!, then as soon as you start to confront hem about their unacceptable behavior, your slammed with the racist title!!
Their building goddy temples that are making S.W.Marine drive look like Pakistan, Richmond looks like it has been dressed up for Expo!, they fight our laws to ensure their 13 year old sons can wear ceremonial daggers to school, they fight helmet laws because it’s their religious right to wear a turban and state it has the same protection as the helmet , all other people are required to wear ..by law and by not doing so gets you a fine, they get jobs with the RCMP and refuse to take the turban off, and win the right in court. As a kid every school had a picture of the RCMP on their horses, in full garb. Not one of them had a f ucking turban on their head!
This racist thing pisses me off so much it's beyond comprehension..
There are negros..and their are niggers
There are chineese..and there are chinks
There are East indians and there are Pakis
There are Spanish and there are Spics
The differences between all is the way they portray themselves! Productive and non productive members of society!
There are many white people whom I do not have a lick of use for either .the dregs of society. They are the ones who deserve the slang and derogatory names.
Come to our country, enjoy our freedoms, work. Live and enjoy life. Be a productive member of society and leave behind the country you ran away from in the first place!
I cant say Merry Christmas because it offends your religion???
I can't say God bless you because it offends your religion??
Yet I can work my ass off to pay the taxes that support you and your 9 kids while you start a falafel stand and work it until you have 20 stands and are pulling in 100k a year?? and drop off sour creme in your Benz??
I can pay your kids way through college so they can become lawyers and fight for your right to wear rags on your heads while ruining Canadian history???
You don't see the North American Indian fighting to bring bows and arrows to school! you don't see them hunting buffalo at recess!
They are the first people to inhabit these lands, and they have the most to bitch about as this land was taken from them!
I have to learn to communicate with you?? . This is North America. We speak English!. How you want to talk in your provided homes is up to you!. but when your out in public don't ask where the milk is in Chinese. we don't speak it!, don't ask for directions in Pakistani. cause we don't speak it!
Learn the language!!
Those French cocksuckers! We were forced to learn French in school. I was the only kid to be punted out of mandatory French because I outright refused to learn it. I disrupted that class until they had no choice to let me out. par le vous my freaking ass!
Italians, Germans, Portuguese, Africans, Chinese, East Indians, Indians, Spanish the ones that built this country (not the sons of bitches that are trying to change this country and yours!) Why not have their languages available in school?
As Samuel Jackson said in Pulp fiction. English mother f ucker..do you speak it?
Sorry about the rant. but this immigration issue gets me pissed off! It's ruining my country as it is yours!
You need a cocktail........... :p :p
And BTW......Samuel Jackson says it very well......
And Hooligan........Merry Christmas and God Bless You.... :D

hoolign
12-31-2004, 01:13 PM
You need a cocktail........... :p :p
And BTW......Samuel Jackson says it very well......
And Hooligan........Merry Christmas and God Bless You.... :D
Havin me a rum..while I typa a letter to immagration Canada
:D

wsuwrhr
12-31-2004, 02:44 PM
Be a productive member of society and leave behind the country you ran away from in the first place!
Brian

hugh jascock
12-31-2004, 05:47 PM
minute man project
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
U.S. BORDER CONTROL
The Minuteman Project
The Minuteman Project is a grassroots effort to bring Americans to the defense of their homeland, similar to the way the original Minutemen from Massachusetts (and other U. S. colonies) did in the late 1700s. Like them, we want to bring to this effort only what few personal possessions we can carry...plus our heart, mind and spirit.
Accordingly, the men and women volunteering for this mission are those who are willing to sacrifice their time, and the comforts of a cozy home, to muster for something much more important than acquiring more "toys" to play with while their nation is devoured and plundered by the menace of tens of millions of invading illegal aliens.
At the current rate of invasion the United States will be completely over run with ILLEGAL aliens by the year 2025...only 21 years away. ILLEGAL aliens and their offspring will be the dominant population in the U.S. and will have made such inroads into the political and social systems that "they" will have more influence than our Constitution over how the U.S. is governed. The ugly consequence of an ignored U.S. Constitution is already taking place.
Future generations will inherit this mutated form of the United States of America, consisting of 100 different sub-nations, speaking 100 different languages, and promoting 100 different cultural agendas. That will certainly guarantee the death of this nation as a "melting pot". Instead, it will be tantamount to a sack of marbles...with each marble colliding with the other marbles, as each culture scrambles for dominance of its culture over all others.
The final result: political and social mayhem.
Historians will write about how a lax America let its unique and coveted form of government and society sink into a quagmire of mutual acrimony among the various sub-nations that will comprise the new self-destructing America.
The Minuteman Project is not a chartered organization with official membership or corporate officers. It is not a militia, or a band of vigilantes, and literally has no organizational structure.
The Minuteman Project is a state of mind representing Americans with mutual concerns about the systematic and deliberate dismantling of a once cohesive nation whose imminent future is literally in a state of emergency.
Regardless of the number of volunteers for The Minuteman Project, it is going to Arizona to defend fellow Americans, and their property, against an endless stream of invading forces, now numbering 3 million per year, that has gone unchecked for almost 40 years. Whether the project ultimately attracts a squad-size unit of 12, or a division-size army of 12,000, it is going to Arizona!
D-DAY, TOMBSTONE, ARIZONA, 1 APRIL 2005
[Editor's Note: This project is the result of our government failing to do its most basic duty: protecting each State in the Union against invasion (Article IV, Section 4 of the U.S. Constitution). Others, especially those in government, may look at this effort and try to label it "vigilantism," but I see it as the highest form of patriotism]

OGShocker
12-31-2004, 06:03 PM
My Laywer wrote and sent this to GW and members of Congress.
'
'
'
CONGRESS AND THE PRESIDENT ARE VIOLATING THEIR CONSTITUTIONAL OBLIGATION TO ESTABLISH A MILITIA TO REPEL THE ILLEGAL ALIEN INVASION!
Article IV, Section 4, of the Constitution requires the federal government “to guarantee to every State in this Union a Republican form of government and . .protect each of them against Invasion.”
In addition to raising and supporting Armies and providing and maintaining a Navy, Congress, under Article I, Section 8, is to “provide for organizing, arming and disciplining, the Militia, and for governing such Part of them as may be employed in the service of the United States, reserving to the States respectively, the Appointment of the Officers, and the Authority of training the Militia according to the discipline prescribed by Congress;” and Congress is to “provide for calling forth the Militia to execute the Laws of the Union ... and repel Invasions.”
There is an ongoing invasion of the United States by hundreds of thousands of illegal aliens each year, including in addition to invading lawbreakers, potential terrorists.
THIS IS NOT A POLITICAL ISSUE!
THIS IS A CASE OF CONGRESS AND THE PRESIDENT REFUSING TO PERFORM THEIR CONSTITUTIONAL DUTY TO REPEL THIS INVASION.
Think he'll get a call from the IRS? :messedup:

Misogynist
12-31-2004, 08:32 PM
People forget that most of Europe has had wars for hundreds of years... All fueled by ethnic rivalry. The Soviets quelled a lot of this animosity by placing them under their rule. They knew that if they didn't tow the line.. there was going to be Russian tanks in their front yards. After the fall of the Soviet empire... suddenly there is a war in the balkans.. It's the Serbs against the Albanians...
The thing that has made this country great is the fact that past immigrant societies have assimilated into American culture.. THEY HAD TO... NO ONE WAS GOING TO LEARN TO SPEAK THEIR LANGUAGE. But now if you go to the DMV... you can get a driver's license without even knowing one word of English. Chicken sh!t politicians in an effort to curry favor with these groups have created these huge give away programs to get their votes. I live in Glendale.. there is only one place on this world that has more Armenians and that is Armenia. They have learned how to exploit every social, health, even recycling program in the country. I see them pulling up to the market near me in new BMW's and Benzs and yet still pay for their food with food stamps. They have destroyed Medical with their fraudulent claims. They have taken over local governments because they have become such a huge voting block. But after one generation they have pretty much asimilated into American culture. People cross over our border to the south at the rate of 5,000 a day... They foul every neighborhood they take over. If you drive around the older poorer neighborhood of Hollywood you can see where these people have pulled up to storm drains and changed their oil. They just let it run down the drain,out to the ocean and leave the spun off filters and empty oil container where they fell. They treat our country like it is one giant garbage can. We are a country of immigrants but we didn't come here and "demand our rights while waving the flag of a foreign country" I HAVE WITNESSED THIS WITH MY OWN EYES.... I know if I were to wave the American flag on Mexican soil and demand my rights I would end up beaten in jail and have to pay a huge bribe to the local police chief to get throw out of their sh!t hole country. They are welcome to immigrate here.... AFTER THEY HAVE WAITED IN LINE LIKE EVERYONE ELSE DID AND HAVE LEARNED ENOUGH ENGLISH TO TAKE THE CITIZENSHIP EXAM.. If not.. they can go back to where they came from.

Forkin' Crazy
12-31-2004, 09:25 PM
Yep, we are screwed. Brian, thanks for the post. Hooligan, very well said. Misogynist, you are right too. I find this very depressing.
Tell me something, when was the last time you stayed in a hotel or motel that wasn't owned by some Indian with the last name of Patel? How many convenience store do you frequent that are run by some arrogant mid-easterner or asian?
Our own country is giving itself away, and not to the group of people that made it great... :frown:

Kilrtoy
12-31-2004, 09:59 PM
Using the word nigger doesnt really get you point across, it leads one to discount your point of view.
Iwill say that the the so called minorities are ruining our country. Starting with the Health care system.
I gree in the minute man program. I will donate my time, but as I see it. This is an invasion of my country and we should use all available means to stop this up to and continued use of extreme force. Starting using the eastern block way of thinking, Shoot to kill and lock up who ever lives. This will quickly end the invasion. And to those who say it is inhumane, well, e can ship them over to mexico and then they will see inhumane....

Forkin' Crazy
12-31-2004, 10:07 PM
Yep, you're right. But as does the whole color aspect.
I completely edited it out of my post because it is a worthless point to discuss. I wish you could see it here from the inside and you would probably agree. They started the downfall, and the hispanics, asians, mid-easterners are following suit, and are using it more of an advantage instead of a crutch.
:messedup:

Kilrtoy
12-31-2004, 10:13 PM
I see it here in L.A.
the blacks and brown skins own or reside in all the prime real estate here and the good citizens travel further and further into the desert to escape them....
Compton, Watts, South Central, South Gate, Huntigton Park. These are all prime RE locations that have been turned into complete ghettos....

WaterBox
01-01-2005, 11:23 AM
Our Government is too worried about being politically correct, and hurting someone's fealings to do anything about it!!! The country needs a good ENEMA :2purples: