PDA

View Full Version : Best Post Of 2004

Kilrtoy
01-01-2005, 01:47 AM
This is a late entry but a good one......
POSTED BY >>>J ROCKET
Ok Duke,Im gonna try to explain why not to tow something big with a small car.
Lets just say your a little skinny guy with a big huge fat girlfriend.Just making an example here!!!
Your standing at the front of the line of an all-you-can eat buffet with your big ol'lady behind you.Some jackass yells out from the kitchen that theres only a one double fudge choclate cake left for everyone in the buffet!!! You first feel alittle nudge on your back side from Birtha,then another harder nudge,mean while your putting your feet down on the ground as hard as you can!!But this ol' Hog is starting to slide your ass across the front of the buffet line.Next thing you feel is your feet going numb and here comes ol'Birtha rolling right over the top of your ass!!And all this because you thought you had some great sneekers on them feet that could stop a brod that was 4 times your weight!! See what I mean,get yourself some bigger feet to go in them sneekers.You cant stop an elephant with a humingbird ass!!!!
And yes,I have been drinking all day!!
and another by JORDANPAULK
My parents said I could be anything, so I became an asshole

NorCal Gameshow
01-01-2005, 01:51 AM
:D :D :D
that's some funny shiznit (and a great analogy)

CJ
01-01-2005, 01:53 AM
Nice! :D

Sane Asylum
01-01-2005, 07:53 AM
:D :D

Garrddogg
01-01-2005, 08:15 AM
Thats some funny shiat!! :cool:

Infomaniac
01-01-2005, 09:10 AM
Excellent !!!

RiverOtter
01-01-2005, 09:13 AM
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/3254Laughing_crying-thumb.gif
This is a late entry but a good one......
POSTED BY >>>J ROCKET
Ok Duke,Im gonna try to explain why not to tow something big with a small car.
Lets just say your a little skinny guy with a big huge fat girlfriend.Just making an example here!!!
Your standing at the front of the line of an all-you-can eat buffet with your big ol'lady behind you.Some jackass yells out from the kitchen that theres only a one double fudge choclate cake left for everyone in the buffet!!! You first feel alittle nudge on your back side from Birtha,then another harder nudge,mean while your putting your feet down on the ground as hard as you can!!But this ol' Hog is starting to slide your ass across the front of the buffet line.Next thing you feel is your feet going numb and here comes ol'Birtha rolling right over the top of your ass!!And all this because you thought you had some great sneekers on them feet that could stop a brod that was 4 times your weight!! See what I mean,get yourself some bigger feet to go in them sneekers.You cant stop an elephant with a humingbird ass!!!!
And yes,I have been drinking all day!!
and another by JORDANPAULK
My parents said I could be anything, so I became an asshole

Havasu Hangin'
01-01-2005, 09:15 AM
Where is jrocket these days? :idea: