PDA

View Full Version : Anybody here do chrome plating or have a hook up?

shadow
01-02-2005, 11:44 AM
Interested in chrome plating some parts.

Shark In The Pond
01-02-2005, 11:52 AM
Look in H.B.central under my thread of " color coating headers " ?

Jordy
01-02-2005, 11:56 AM
I've got a can of Mexi-chrome. :D :D :D

shadow
01-02-2005, 12:01 PM
Look in H.B.central under my thread of " color coating headers " ?
Just checked that out.Thanks.
Sorry Jordan mexi chrome won't work on the Harley. :D

Havasu Hangin'
01-02-2005, 12:35 PM
Santa Ana Plating has done some good work for me. They always have a bunch of bike stuff in there.

al cole'holic
01-02-2005, 12:40 PM
..shoot me a list of parts shadow and I will get you a price :D

THATJEFFGUY
01-02-2005, 01:57 PM
Hey Shadow...what are you getting chromed ? I have a few Harley parts I wanna get plated too...PM me.

shadow
01-02-2005, 03:10 PM
..shoot me a list of parts shadow and I will get you a price :D
The main part i wanna get chromed is an extra softail swingarm,if it is cost effective.I also wouldn't mind sending out some fork tins.
Jeff sounds like he's got some parts that he'd like to get done also.Is it cheaper to gather a bunch of parts at once?

al cole'holic
01-02-2005, 03:12 PM
The main part i wanna get chromed is an extra softail swingarm,if it is cost effective.I also wouldn't mind sending out some fork tins.
Jeff sounds like he's got some parts that he'd like to get done also.Is it cheaper to gather a bunch of parts at once?
..the more the better for a batch run but doesn't hurt to check out some other avenues. Is the swing arm coated now or bare??

shadow
01-02-2005, 03:15 PM
..the more the better for a batch run but doesn't hurt to check out some other avenues. Is the swing arm coated now or bare??
Painted,stock Harley black paint.Could get it sandblasted if needed.

al cole'holic
01-02-2005, 03:19 PM
Painted,stock Harley black paint.Could get it sandblasted if needed.
Not really necessary unless you want to do it yourself or something...I'll let you know tomorrow :D
Also, if you know anyone who may be interested in buying a bike let me know. I have some things in the works and it looks like I may have about 8 bikes to sell for some really smoking deals..

shadow
01-02-2005, 03:29 PM
Not really necessary unless you want to do it yourself or something...I'll let you know tomorrow :D
Also, if you know anyone who may be interested in buying a bike let me know. I have some things in the works and it looks like I may have about 8 bikes to sell for some really smoking deals..
Thanks. Keep me posted.

dean51267
01-02-2005, 06:02 PM
I live around the corner from Brown's Plating, Don is a good guy, call his shop.
He is probably the formost authority on crome in this part of the country.