PDA

View Full Version : Scream, Debbolas and Ahhell

Kachina26
01-02-2005, 01:07 PM
Something to think about before you erect a tent in the HD..............
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/1284TENT.jpg

Mrs.Racer277
01-02-2005, 01:09 PM
Something to think about before you erect a tent in the HD..............
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/1284TENT.jpg
Yikes! Is that from the recent wind storms?

Kachina26
01-02-2005, 01:10 PM
Yup, and that thing is fairly new. It looked like it was done right, I had been looking at it recently.

bchbum
01-02-2005, 02:32 PM
Mine ended up on my neighbors new roof ,barely missing his bedrooms french doors .It was still strapped to one of my motorcycles ,wheels off the ground . What a fun time that was .

ahhell
01-02-2005, 04:24 PM
being a high desert rat for 10 years now, the wind part was definately thought of...just not well enuf :D the tarps in this pic are GONE, soon to be replaced by corrugated streel. each footing is in a 10" by 24" sono tube with roughly 100lbs of cement and bolted thru...luckily, my neighbors house sits up a ways...... :cool:this is a windy day , just not real windy http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/1518106_0618-med.jpg

Holland
01-02-2005, 07:08 PM
Wow... I live a few miles from you. I have the same cover, but mine is up against the house and the other side is along a fence. I havent had a problem yet. Last year I went to buy a new cover at costco in victorville, the manager said just bring it in and he would credit for a new one. And he did!!! I dont know how yours would go now... but what the h*$$. Anyway, I am building a permanent one this month and have to take this one down. I hope nothing else took on damage
-Bob

Debbolas
01-02-2005, 07:15 PM
ANOTHER BOB in the high desert?
We need to meet him :D ;)
and he bought a Kachina, for sure a smart guy, thought his head isn't as large as Ahhells noggin :D

ahhell
01-02-2005, 07:17 PM
ANOTHER BOB in the high desert?
We need to meet him :D ;)
and he bought a Kachina, for sure a smart guy, thought his head isn't as large as Ahhells noggin :D
I need a place for all those smarts.....butthead....and yes we need to hook up someday

Debbolas
01-02-2005, 07:19 PM
Yes, your a smart man, do you have a satalite system for that noggin?
:D
HEAD, Pants............now!!!! :D
Pipper Down!!! :D :D

Kachina26
01-02-2005, 07:43 PM
Wow... I live a few miles from you. I have the same cover, but mine is up against the house and the other side is along a fence. I havent had a problem yet. Last year I went to buy a new cover at costco in victorville, the manager said just bring it in and he would credit for a new one. And he did!!! I dont know how yours would go now... but what the h*$$. Anyway, I am building a permanent one this month and have to take this one down. I hope nothing else took on damage
-Bob
Oh, that wasn't mine. I saw it around the corner from me. I knew Ahhell was getting ready to close his in, so I thought I'd click a pick of this thing :D .
Sounds like Ahhell's will never blow away, might bend all to hell, but it's gonna stay right where it's at :D .
I've heard that about Costco, my buddy takes everything back to that place. He said many people take their above ground pools back at the end of every summer :confused: I just don't have the gonads to try that. We're gonna have to have a Kachina BBQ up here this summer.

Debbolas
01-02-2005, 08:00 PM
Oh, that wasn't mine. I saw it around the corner from me. I knew Ahhell was getting ready to close his in, so I thought I'd click a pick of this thing :D .
Sounds like Ahhell's will never blow away, might bend all to hell, but it's gonna stay right where it's at :D .
I've heard that about Costco, my buddy takes everything back to that place. He said many people take their above ground pools back at the end of every summer :confused: I just don't have the gonads to try that. We're gonna have to have a Kachina BBQ up here this summer.
You really should NOT BBQ Kachina's :rollside:

Kachina26
01-02-2005, 08:05 PM
You really should NOT BBQ Kachina's :rollside:
Relax Gary, she was only joking. I realize it was not in good taste, but you should let it slide. ;)

Debbolas
01-02-2005, 08:08 PM
Are ya kidding Me? :jawdrop:
I'm still grieving for his boat (with that big blue engine, and the halceon system and the bow wedge cushion) :(