PDA

View Full Version : CFW New Years

Squirtin Thunder
01-03-2005, 12:13 AM
It's my understanding that the recovery team(Wheeler Dealer, FourQ and Squirting Thunder) is going to retrieve Tim's boat for the cost of expenses only. It will still be a major expense for Tim.
I'd like to thank the recovery team for stepping up. Tim is a true friend(and Red Bluff drinking buddy !) who didn't deserve this unfortunate event. You guys are all aces! Boat people are all right!
If anyone wants to help, there has been a recovery fund set-up. Donations can be made at:Fleetimus' Recovery Fund .
http://p210.ezboard.com/fclassic***boatsfrm2.showMessage?topicID=270.topic
This will be a direct no BS payment towards the effort.
I was sent an email giving permission to post this. Remember that this could happen to anyone at any moment. Be safe and vest up.
CFW New Years Day
http://www.schoutenranch.com/miscgalaxie/fleet.wmv
If it don't run, paddle. If it don't float, better swim.
Here are some still shots too !!!

Squirtin Thunder
01-03-2005, 12:22 AM
And one more !!

wiskvp
01-03-2005, 05:43 AM
Thanks for sharing Jim
You, FOURQ & WD be careful and good luck :eek:

Craig
01-03-2005, 06:11 AM
That sucks :( What cause it to go under?

jackpunx
01-03-2005, 09:44 AM
That sucks :( What cause it to go under?
Ispection plate on jet popped off.. :(

Squirtin Thunder
01-03-2005, 07:59 PM
Ispection plate on jet popped off.. :(
Possible not sure yet !!!
Jim

Squirtin Thunder
01-04-2005, 09:28 AM
As of last night our Team shrank to two, and then WD recieved a call from a good friend of his that has just returned from a large Dive opperation. Well the team is now stronger than it was and we can thank Duane Doright for stepping up to the plate to help us out. Four Q was not able to get off work, He is the only guy at his place of biussness that has the neccicary cradentials to work on this particular base. So thanks again for helping us get this thing rolling Shaun. We will miss you out there. The Texas divers are on the way they are about an hour or so from Amarilow Texas. Tim the show is rolling west, hang on to your shorts we are comin.
If anybody needs to contact me call anytime;
1-928-704-1158
Thank you
Jim