PDA

View Full Version : needles

glamis
01-03-2005, 02:31 PM
Anybody have the hook up on renting a big house on the river in needles or Ft mohove area I know there are some for rent but cant find the web sites

H20skier
01-03-2005, 05:39 PM
I got these numbers in November from the water for a friend. These houses are in AZ across from Needles, just downriver from the bridge. Don't know if they are still valid and can't really check right now as none of our watercraft are in the water.
951-733-9335
800-758-0870
626-305-7426

bigkyle
01-03-2005, 06:51 PM
Glamis
Try the following link. They have a couple of houses just above the Needles bridge on the AZ side. Gated area with docks.
http://www.onthewaterrentals.com/

RiverToysJas
01-04-2005, 12:23 PM
Anybody have the hook up on renting a big house on the river in needles or Ft mohove area I know there are some for rent but cant find the web sites
Ted, you are still around?!? :smile: Haven't seen or heard from you in forever. Some of the old group was just wondering about you not that long ago. Hope all is going well.
Boater Bill has a house out in Fort Mohave now, he might be able to hook you up with a realtor that knows of some rentals in that area.
Welcome back!!! LOL
RTJas :D

glamis
01-04-2005, 02:46 PM
Thanks Jason,im still around just not on the puter very often.you still loven that new boat ?

RiverToysJas
01-05-2005, 10:14 AM
Oh yeah, we really enjoy the Lavey!!!! It's not so new any more, but it still feels that way. Lavey might have the new 32' at the LA Boat Show, with twin Merc 600EFI's. I can't wait to see that one! How's the Sleek doin'? Do you hang out at Needles much? Both our boat and trailer are stored at Needles, and we are at Needles Marine Park pretty often, esp from March through July. We'll have to try to hook up some time.
RTJas :D

RiverForUs
01-05-2005, 02:33 PM
http://www.vrbo.com/vacation-rentals/region/usa/arizona/bullhead-city
I looked into one of these late last summer. It is 2 or 3 lots up-river from the Needles bridge on the Arizona side on Dyke Rd. Has it's own launch ramp. I believe there is a picture with the ad that shows the bridge. Lady was real nice. Has 2 houses on the property; she uses the one on the water and rents out the one at the back. River access on her ramp and also allows you to use her beach even when she's there (and even the next door neighbor's dock when he's not there.)
At the time she was asking $1000 a week. If I remember her name is Debbie.