PDA

View Full Version : Congrats to SC

THOR
01-04-2005, 09:07 PM
I am out and headed to bed. It was fun talking smack to all my HB bretheren. Hope nobody was offended by my posts, I was only funnin' with ya.
Good job Trojans, you were unstopable tonight. Well done. Good perfect season.
THOR <--- out

mbrown2
01-04-2005, 09:09 PM
Thanks; maybe Auburn and SC in the title game next year....good night ;)

slink
01-04-2005, 09:13 PM
sweet dreams, dont let the bandwagon run ya over :D . It's been fun

JetBoatRich
I am out and headed to bed. It was fun talking smack to all my HB bretheren. Hope nobody was offended by my posts, I was only funnin' with ya.
THOR <--- out
Very Nice :) They deserve it

Kilrtoy
Yep they did it, National Champs....

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
01-04-2005, 09:23 PM
THOR <--- out
you are a class act

beer hunter
01-04-2005, 09:43 PM
you are a class act
He always has been...good night THOR :)

HCS
01-04-2005, 10:04 PM
Pete Coroll has trouble coaching in the NFL. He should stay in the little boys ranks. :idea:

essexjet
01-04-2005, 10:06 PM
THOR <--- out
And to your Tigers for a perfect season!

DryHeatOnly
01-04-2005, 10:34 PM
THOR <--- out
Thanks Thor. I didn't get into the smack talk, but no offense taken ;)
BTW...congrats to Auburn's undefeated season as well.
Will Auburn be joining 'SC in the Rose Bowl next year? :D :D ;)
I can hardly wait.

72Hallett
01-04-2005, 10:38 PM
The Orange Bowl, Heisman, National Champs. SC Rocks! Fight On

Waldo
01-04-2005, 11:21 PM
THOR <--- out
Nice chatting with ya!

78Southwind
01-05-2005, 12:19 AM
The Orange Bowl, Heisman, National Champs. SC Rocks! Fight On
What he said :D

framer1
01-05-2005, 05:17 AM
THOR <--- out
It was all in fun for me ,I love talking sports smack :coffeycup SC did look good, I have one more call to make to collect some money but the fun part is going to be the bragging rights for a whole year :D Who are you taking in the NFL maybe we we can get some more arguing going. :rollside:

SCUBA STEVE
01-05-2005, 05:32 AM
THOR <--- out
Sorry the bet didnt work out! Its been a fun season, we get to do it all over again in August. :D

OLDRAT
01-05-2005, 05:47 AM
They played a great game and deserved to win. Congrats Trojans!!!

HavasuDreamin'
01-05-2005, 06:27 AM
As an alum who suffered through some lean years in the early to mid 90's, this feels great! What an unbelievable display of complete dominance. An incredible effort on all fronts.
Way to go TROJANS!!!! :)

Desert Rat
01-05-2005, 06:42 AM
SC sure was firing on all cylinders!!! I am pretty damn happy with the outcome!!! :D

Shock21
01-05-2005, 06:51 AM
Fight on Troy, that was a good ol fashion ass whoopin'

THOR
01-05-2005, 07:16 AM
Thanks Thor. I didn't get into the smack talk, but no offense taken ;)
BTW...congrats to Auburn's undefeated season as well.
Will Auburn be joining 'SC in the Rose Bowl next year? :D :D ;)
I can hardly wait.
No, unfortunately. We just dont have the horses coming back. We lose half of our defense along with Jason Campbell, Ronnie Brown, Cadillac, etc. I dont see how we can run with the likes of USC, Tennessee, Ohio State, (these all will be good next year).

THOR
01-05-2005, 07:17 AM
It was all in fun for me ,I love talking sports smack :coffeycup SC did look good, I have one more call to make to collect some money but the fun part is going to be the bragging rights for a whole year :D Who are you taking in the NFL maybe we we can get some more arguing going. :rollside:
My favorite team is the Packers, but they wont do well. :rolleyes:
I had to pay up on OU, but I did okay on the rest. Tennessee and Utah won the most for me. Those were no brainers.

SCUBA STEVE
01-05-2005, 07:26 AM
Thor or anyone else, what happens to guys like Hershel Dennis, and John David Booty, who were probably promised starting positions when they were recruited? I know they can take a year off and transfer, but if they don't do they go play in Canada after graduation and try to get to the NFL after that?

framer1
01-05-2005, 07:42 AM
My favorite team is the Packers, but they wont do well. :rolleyes:
I had to pay up on OU, but I did okay on the rest. Tennessee and Utah won the most for me. Those were no brainers.
I hate to admit it but I can see Green Bay winning the NFC. They are probably playing the best ball in the NFC right now. Any team with Farve has a chance to win. I don't see any NFC team beating the AFC. IMHO

THOR
01-05-2005, 08:15 AM
Thor or anyone else, what happens to guys like Hershel Dennis, and John David Booty, who were probably promised starting positions when they were recruited? I know they can take a year off and transfer, but if they don't do they go play in Canada after graduation and try to get to the NFL after that?
From a reliable source, Leinart is out. Therefore, Booty will be your man. He is good, and young. It is very hard for pro teams to give you a shot without seeing you play.

THOR
01-05-2005, 08:18 AM
I hate to admit it but I can see Green Bay winning the NFC. They are probably playing the best ball in the NFC right now. Any team with Farve has a chance to win. I don't see any NFC team beating the AFC. IMHO
Plus, GB will not beat Minn for the 3rd time in one season. No way.

Havasu_Dreamin
01-05-2005, 08:20 AM
All I can say is WOW! As a UCLA season ticket holder I will never root for $c and I always want to see them lose, but damn, what a show of complete dominance! They made OU look like a junior varsity team! $c is truly in a class by itself and last nights game showed that! Congrats to $c and all of their fans, you truly are the best team in college football right now, and quite possibly one of the best ever.

JetBoatRich
01-05-2005, 08:59 AM
:eek: What a great game by USC :cool:
The recievers caught some awesome passes :2purples: pretty impressive

HCS
01-05-2005, 09:22 AM
:eek: What a great game by USC :cool:
The recievers caught some awesome passes :2purples: pretty impressive
For a college game. :notam:
:D

Ducatista
01-05-2005, 09:57 AM
Congrats USC, looked like they could beat some pro teams last night the way they played. The only thing worse that OU's play was the performance of Ashlee Simpson.....sheesh.....back away from the chaps Ashlee....she was terrible I thought. Darn proud of USC, they look loaded up for next year already. :)

framer1
01-05-2005, 10:06 AM
For a college game. :notam:
:D
For any game :sqeyes:

framer1
01-05-2005, 10:10 AM
Plus, GB will not beat Minn for the 3rd time in one season. No way.
Not only will GB beat them, they will beat them easily :cool: Minn. is done.

BUSTI
01-05-2005, 10:36 AM
For those of us Trojans that have suffered so much in the lean and horrible Hackett years, last night was a dream come true. The obvious truth about the whole glory thing is that it is like trying to hold water in your hands. Its impossible to keep it in your grasp for ever so we need to enjoy it while it lasts!
On an another post I predicted that Norm Chow was the not so secret weapon for SC. What a demonstration of coaching and player execution. Congrats to all of the Trojan football family and remember enjoy it while you can as we all know glory is forever fleeting!
Congrats to AU and Utah for also having such fine seasons.
My prediction for next year is as follows.
1. USC
2. Ohio State
3. Texas
Two of these schools will play for the National Championship next year.
Scuba to answer your question I honestly believe in the long run the best thing for SC is that Matt comes out to the League, the National Football League that is why? You ask? In order to keep the Usc QB recruiting thing going we need the best QB high school recruits to feel they have a chance to compete for the job next year. We know Morm Chow is here for at least one more year and any father guiding his son to QB U will envision his son being the next Heisman winner Chow creates. If Matt stays and Chow lleaves in the short run recruiting it could hurt us recruiting this year and next.
The scary thing about last night for the competition was to imagine Steve Smith, Dwayne Jarred, Lyndell White amd Reggue Bush all on the same field again next year! With or with out Matt SC is probably number one again!

honkey1
01-05-2005, 10:51 AM
As an OU fan I have to give it up to USC they played great. That was not the OU team I've watched all year, talk about stupid mistakes. I'm not trying to take anything from USC because they fired on all cylinders and looked like a championship team,but OU beat themselves with stupid mistakes and folded under the pressure. 4 EFFFING TURNOVERS IN THE FIRST HALF THEY LOOKED LIKE CRAP. :confused:

BLUBYU
01-05-2005, 11:13 AM
1. USC
2. Ohio State
3. Texas
Two of these schools will play for the National Championship next year. Well then it will have to be USC and Ohio State because OU will kick the crap out of Texas again :D startin schitt already :hammerhea

SCUBA STEVE
01-05-2005, 11:13 AM
For those of us Trojans that have suffered so much in the lean and horrible Hackett years, last night was a dream come true. The obvious truth about the whole glory thing is that it is like trying to hold water in your hands. Its impossible to keep it in your grasp for ever so we need to enjoy it while it lasts!
On an another post I predicted that Norm Chow was the not so secret weapon for SC. What a demonstration of coaching and player execution. Congrats to all of the Trojan football family and remember enjoy it while you can as we all know glory is forever fleeting!
Congrats to AU and Utah for also having such fine seasons.
My prediction for next year is as follows.
1. USC
2. Ohio State
3. Texas
Two of these schools will play for the National Championship next year.
Scuba to answer your question I honestly believe in the long run the best thing for SC is that Matt comes out to the League, the National Football League that is why? You ask? In order to keep the Usc QB recruiting thing going we need the best QB high school recruits to feel they have a chance to compete for the job next year. We know Morm Chow is here for at least one more year and any father guiding his son to QB U will envision his son being the next Heisman winner Chow creates. If Matt stays and Chow lleaves in the short run recruiting it could hurt us recruiting this year and next.
The scary thing about last night for the competition was to imagine Steve Smith, Dwayne Jarred, Lyndell White amd Reggue Bush all on the same field again next year! With or with out Matt SC is probably number one again!
Your probably right Busti, I was worried this season when Mike W did not come back, but with him not coming back it allowed Dwayne to mature and become a top notch receiver! :D I still say they need to pay the coaches & staff to stay for a long time! :p

SCUBA STEVE
01-05-2005, 11:15 AM
All I can say is WOW! As a UCLA season ticket holder I will never root for $c and I always want to see them lose, but damn, what a show of complete dominance! They made OU look like a junior varsity team! $c is truly in a class by itself and last nights game showed that! Congrats to $c and all of their fans, you truly are the best team in college football right now, and quite possibly one of the best ever.
So was that you who hit me at the sc/fucla game? :rollside: :p

Havasu_Dreamin
01-05-2005, 11:23 AM
So was that you who hit me at the sc/fucla game? :rollside: :p
Hell no! I've seen pictures of you, you could kick my a$$ with both hands tied behind your back! Whoever did that to you is just a little b!tch!