PDA

View Full Version : ? for the Ladies...

BarryMac
01-05-2005, 06:56 AM
If you were to break up or get divorced from your Man what is the one possesion that you would want that would piss him off to no end???
My wife and I were joking about this the other night and she said she would take the boat, she would sell it for half of what it is worth, just because she knows that it would really piss me off...

Mrs. Restless22
01-05-2005, 08:20 AM
Definitly the boat....But I would want that wether it would piss him off or not :jawdrop: :cool:

Mandelon
01-05-2005, 08:29 AM
Let her know I have cash. :rollside:

MRS FLYIN VEE
01-05-2005, 08:31 AM
well it will never happen but I would take the kids.. he can have the rest. :D
I love my man.but my kids are the one and only possesion he would be upset about.

Big_Gunz_
01-05-2005, 08:34 AM
If you were to break up or get divorced from your Man what is the one possesion that you would want that would piss him off to no end???
My wife and I were joking about this the other night and she said she would take the boat, she would sell it for half of what it is worth, just because she knows that it would really piss me off...
My other half said she take the boat too. Good thing I'm nice to her and keep her happy, I wouldn't want to lose her. The boat can be replace, she can't.

riverbound
01-05-2005, 08:40 AM
My wife said the only thing that she would keep would be the House and the kids, the house and Kids are a package deal. She wouldn't want the boat.

phebus
01-05-2005, 08:46 AM
My wife said she would take my nuts!! :D

MRS FLYIN VEE
01-05-2005, 08:47 AM
My wife said she would take my nuts!! :D
doesn't she already have those.. LOL!! J/K :D I thought we all did? :D :D

VEGASBABY
01-05-2005, 08:49 AM
My rolex collection :mad:

Mrs. Restless22
01-05-2005, 08:50 AM
We have them....but we have to let them think we dont ;)

MRS FLYIN VEE
01-05-2005, 08:50 AM
We have them....but we have to let them think we dont ;)
LMAO!! :smile: :smile: :smile:

Tow Guy
01-05-2005, 08:53 AM
Women Are Evil Enough, Why Would Anybody Help Them Out With Ideas Is Beyond Me.....STOP IT

MRS FLYIN VEE
01-05-2005, 08:54 AM
Women Are Evil Enough, Why Would Anybody Help Them Out With Ideas Is Beyond Me.....STOP IT
not evil.. just smarter that's all.. LOL!! ;)

phebus
01-05-2005, 08:58 AM
When I come home, I have to hang them on a hook by the door, but she let's me strap them on when I go out!! :D

MRS FLYIN VEE
01-05-2005, 08:59 AM
When I come home, I have to hang them on a hook by the door, but she let's me strap them on when I go out!! :D
LMAO!! so we can say she has them strung up :cool: Just playin.. I haven't been on in a while and I'm runnin with it. LOL!! :smile:

MsDrmr
01-05-2005, 09:02 AM
I would keep the house and the trailer, the house would not upset him but keeping the trailer (something he wants) most likely to sell it would bother him... I am not like that though, my first divorce I took nothing, this time, I would probably take all I could in my truck and move out of state.

VEGASBABY
01-05-2005, 09:06 AM
not evil.. just smarter that's all.. LOL!! ;)If you guys were smarter you would not of married us in the first place.

MRS FLYIN VEE
01-05-2005, 09:07 AM
If you guys were smarter you would not of married us in the first place.
true.. but what would you do without us. :p ;) ;) LOL!!

MsDrmr
01-05-2005, 09:08 AM
you said it girl :rolleyes: they would not have a clue :squiggle:

VEGASBABY
01-05-2005, 09:09 AM
true.. but what would you do without us. :p ;) ;) LOL!!keep all are stuff :)

MRS FLYIN VEE
01-05-2005, 09:10 AM
you said it girl :rolleyes: they would not have a clue :squiggle:
LOL!! :D that's why we are here.. to tell them what to do. it's the Honey do list. :D :D

MRS FLYIN VEE
01-05-2005, 09:10 AM
keep all are stuff :)
we have that allready.. LMAO!! :D

Cas
01-05-2005, 09:13 AM
my ex wanted just one thing - everything.
she pretty much got it except for the most important, the kids. The kids were the only thing I cared about, everything else is replacable.

BarryMac
01-05-2005, 09:18 AM
Probably stand up straight, not cry so much, have some sort of an opinion, ohhh I could go on and on if you like... :boxed: :boxed:

MRS FLYIN VEE
01-05-2005, 09:19 AM
Probably stand up straight, not cry so much, have some sort of an opinion, ohhh I could go on and on if you like... :boxed: :boxed:
LMAO!! ;)

Jbb
01-05-2005, 09:46 AM
This thread is wrong ....and should be deleted.......inapprioprate content...... :hammerhea ............... :wink:

Mrs. Restless22
01-05-2005, 10:04 AM
LOL That is not true!! :p

Kilrtoy
01-05-2005, 10:08 AM
Funny you bring this up, The wife said I can have the vette, but she is keeping the truck and the boat.....

MsDrmr
01-05-2005, 10:13 AM
yeah okay, the truth is your standing straight has nothing to do with being married, but age
your not crying from being married, but of fear of being alone,
the only opinion you need, is the one we give you and ohhh I could go on forever too... :D

wildbillg
01-05-2005, 10:13 AM
Have ALLLLLOT more money......................... :hammer2: :jawdrop: :D :D

Jbb
01-05-2005, 10:15 AM
Rent...not buy...?............. :)

AzLakeLizard
01-05-2005, 10:17 AM
Lets see... hmmm would have to be the Road King '04 to sell and then the new truck he is picking up this weekend .. to keep..
But he is too dang cute to get rid of, so we will just keep sharing! lol :rollside:

MRS FLYIN VEE
01-05-2005, 10:17 AM
Rent...not buy...?............. :)
well Like I have said before. it is cheaper to keep her.. LOL!! and if you rented. where would you guys keep the boats and all the toys. :smile:

Jbb
01-05-2005, 10:19 AM
well Like I have said before. it is cheaper to keep her.. LOL!! and if you rented. where would you guys keep the boats and all the toys. :smile:
I think with the amount of money saved....the toys could be kept at the big house at the lake!................... :)

BarryMac
01-05-2005, 10:20 AM
yeah okay, the truth is your standing straight has nothing to do with being married, but age
your not crying from being married, but of fear of being alone,
the only opinion you need, is the one we give you and ohhh I could go on forever too... :D
I walk with a limp and hunched over from the many shopping trips with her, carrying all of those bags sucks, with a guy it is simple, we go to the store knowing exactly what we need, I buy it and leave.
The crying would be tears of Joy, knowing that we can sit around and burp, scratch and fart without being crticized, all while being alone in our lazy boy with a bag of Cheetos in one hand and a Beer in the other.
And I could voice my opinion but am afraid of being slapped up against the head for doing so, the headaches just aren't worth it anymore... :yuk: :yuk:

Mrs. Restless22
01-05-2005, 10:20 AM
I think with the amount of money saved....the toys could be kept at the big house at the lake!................... :)
We all arent as expensive as others :notam: :rollside:

MRS FLYIN VEE
01-05-2005, 10:21 AM
LMAO!! o.k you win.. or at least I'm letting you think you won. LOL!! ;)

OutCole'd
01-05-2005, 10:30 AM
Not sure what I would do, but one thing I would not do is pull over & ask for directions. :boxed:

MRS FLYIN VEE
01-05-2005, 10:31 AM
Not sure what I would do, but one thing I would not do is pull over & ask for directions. :boxed:
LMAO!! :cool: that's why you need us.. you would all be lost. :smile: :rollside:

mirvin
01-05-2005, 10:33 AM
My wife has informed me that that F'ing boat is the ONLY thing I'll get!!!:smile: Maybe if I'm lucky she'll let me rent the rv from her to live in....
mirvin :rollside:

Jbb
01-05-2005, 10:35 AM
We all arent as expensive as others :notam: :rollside:
Im laughing so hard that coke came out if my nose and onto the keyboard..... :redface:

MsDrmr
01-05-2005, 10:52 AM
I walk with a limp and hunched over from the many shopping trips with her, carrying all of those bags sucks, with a guy it is simple, we go to the store knowing exactly what we need, I buy it and leave.
The crying would be tears of Joy, knowing that we can sit around and burp, scratch and fart without being crticized, all while being alone in our lazy boy with a bag of Cheetos in one hand and a Beer in the other.
And I could voice my opinion but am afraid of being slapped up against the head for doing so, the headaches just aren't worth it anymore... :yuk: :yuk:
oh is that so? okay, the only thing keeping you from cheetos and beer is your health. :(
the bags and stuff, well, get a cart :wink:
fart and belch while the mrs is at work, it's all okay, you love being married and you know it :p

BarryMac
01-05-2005, 11:21 AM
oh is that so? okay, the only thing keeping you from cheetos and beer is your health. :(
the bags and stuff, well, get a cart :wink:
fart and belch while the mrs is at work, it's all okay, you love being married and you know it :p
I wouldn't say that I don't love being married but when your on the outs why do women have to kick ya in the Junk with the biggest heaviest boots they can find???

MsDrmr
01-05-2005, 11:46 AM
because usually when your on the outs, the woman is hurting as well, and because we are emotional (most of us) we want you to understand how badly we are hurting, it does not make it right, it just makes it true.

Tom Brown
01-05-2005, 11:51 AM
My rolex collection :mad:
Are you the guy sending out all that spam email?

Tom Brown
01-05-2005, 11:52 AM
Im laughing so hard that coke came out if my nose and onto the keyboard..... :redface:
Hey, you fat bastard... I thought you had switched to Diet Sprite?

Mrs. Revndave
01-05-2005, 11:55 AM
I hope to god this would never happen. I have a great hubby, but I would take the kids and make him sale the boat and house. I don't want some other b**** on our boat. I am not at all bitter hehe! ;)

djunkie
01-05-2005, 11:59 AM
I want to be different and marry a rich girl. Then divorce her and take everything she has. :D

AzLakeLizard
01-05-2005, 12:44 PM
I want to be different and marry a rich girl. Then divorce her and take everything she has. :D
I swore I would hold out for a "RICH" guy.. but dang it.. fell in love instead... :hammerhea ..lol

Jbb
01-05-2005, 12:46 PM
Hey, you fat bastard... I thought you had switched to Diet Sprite?
Well it was actually diet coke.....No diet sprite here at work...even though I told them it was my preference... :hammerhea
Fat Bastard......Kinda Harsh....... :)

Mrs. Restless22
01-05-2005, 12:47 PM
You will be booted as soon as you decide NOT to sign the prenup :) Of course reverse that and the story is different....lol
Thats because most men arent bright enough to have a pre-nup ready :supp: :D
edit: j/k :wink:

JB in so cal
01-05-2005, 12:48 PM
Ouch!

Jbb
01-05-2005, 12:50 PM
Fool me once....... :D

Mrs. Restless22
01-05-2005, 12:50 PM
Been there done that :) It becomes and emotional thing about love and all...lol
LOL "if you loved me you wouldnt care about this paperwork!" :hammerhea :D

ratso
01-05-2005, 12:53 PM
I've always let them take whatever they wanted, as long as I kept the house and the toys and my business...any other part of the settlement was paid in cash. Of course they got bent whenever I'd be spotted with another chick on the boat, on the bike, or moving into the house. Funny, after ex #4, I put the house on the market. My ex and the realtor crossed paths shortly after that and the realtor lady says to her..."I didn't know you two had a baby together." The ex replied "We don't." The realtor asks her "Well, I wonder why there's a baby bed and toys and all that in one of the bedrooms?" I still LMAO about that one! That went over like a lead balloon. All I heard for weeks is "I can't believe you let some mother effing GD bitch move into MY HOUSE!!!!!!" I said "I regret to inform you, but that is no longer you house!" :crossx: :D

ratso
01-05-2005, 12:56 PM
I had a feeling we would be hearing from you Ratso....lol
Yessir...I like to speak of things I still know absolutely nothing about...women. :D

Mrs. Restless22
01-05-2005, 01:01 PM
Yessir...I like to speak of things I still know absolutely nothing about...women. :D
So suppose you still know nothing about women....if #5 comes along will you know enough to have a pre-nup ready? Whether you love her to death or not?? :idea: :messedup:

BarryMac
01-05-2005, 01:08 PM
I swore I would hold out for a "RICH" guy.. but dang it.. fell in love instead... :hammerhea ..lol
Yeap, if this one doesn't work out the next one will be for money instead of love...

Kilrtoy
01-05-2005, 01:12 PM
LOL "if you loved me you wouldnt care about this paperwork!" :hammerhea :D
Is that an offer to love you, because I sure would love to do that.....
and your right, we dont need no stinking paperwork for one night.... :chi:

superdave013
01-05-2005, 01:13 PM
Look at all you pussy whipped mofos. :-)
This reminds me of a funny story.
The gf (now my wife) and I were at Parker camping at Buckskin with another couple that had a very very nice motorhome. At the time I had a pretty wild blown injected flatbottom. Some guy comes up and says "cool boat, where did you get it?" Well to guys that like to build their own stuff that's pretty much an insult.
So I just looked at him and said "I got it from the wife's first husband" lol, he did not think that was funny at all. So I said "the boat's not shit, go on inside and check out his old motorhome!!"
If looks could kill I'd be dead right now. lol His devorice must not have went so well.

ratso
01-05-2005, 01:28 PM
So suppose you still know nothing about women....if #5 comes along will you know enough to have a pre-nup ready? Whether you love her to death or not?? :idea: :messedup:
mrs restless...#5 has come and gone. She was the one that moved in that #4 was so upset about. There won't be a #6...before you ask. :notam: :D

BarryMac
01-05-2005, 01:30 PM
mrs restless...#5 has come and gone. She was the one that moved in that #4 was so upset about. There won't be a #6...before you ask. :notam: :D
ratso = better ma than I, he's dealt with 5, I would've shot myself...

superdave013
01-05-2005, 01:31 PM
There won't be a #6...before you ask. :notam: :D
sure there won't. you are prolly holding her purse right now. haha :p

ratso
01-05-2005, 01:35 PM
sure there won't. you are prolly holding her purse right now. haha :p
...temptation does set in from time to time. The girl I see now doesn't want marriage or kids. I'm up with that. :rollside:

jackpunx
01-05-2005, 01:40 PM
Look at all you pussy whipped mofos. :-)
This reminds me of a funny story.
The gf (now my wife) and I were at Parker camping at Buckskin with another couple that had a very very nice motorhome. At the time I had a pretty wild blown injected flatbottom. Some guy comes up and says "cool boat, where did you get it?" Well to guys that like to build their own stuff that's pretty much an insult.
So I just looked at him and said "I got it from the wife's first husband" lol, he did not think that was funny at all. So I said "the boat's not shit, go on inside and check out his old motorhome!!"
If looks could kill I'd be dead right now. lol His devorice must not have went so well.
LMAO.. I cant wait to use that one..

Lake Ape
01-05-2005, 01:47 PM
edit: j/k :wink:
Pre-nups aren't worth the paper they are written on, a judge can walk all over them.
I know a guy who just got married to a russian woman (of all things, not mail order though) and he moved everything he owned into a family trust that his wife was not a beneficiary of except his main house (This guy has probably 50 rentals). He then went out and got a 110% loan on his main house, all this without her knowing. When they got married the house became half hers (community property state) along with the half the 110% financing. He took the money and had me build his son a new house which he put in his sons name. Long story short, they got a divorce recently and she was awarded half the proceeds from the sale of the house, which came out to be about -14%!!

MsDrmr
01-05-2005, 02:08 PM
That would put a very big smile on my face....lol SURPRISE!
thats just wrong :220v:

Ziggy
01-05-2005, 02:15 PM
thats just wrong :220v:
He was thinking ahead just in case, nothing wrong with that...unless he did it as a planned thing he was just watching out for #1.

BarryMac
01-05-2005, 02:16 PM
That would put a very big smile on my face....lol SURPRISE!
that's freaking funny...

deltarat
01-05-2005, 05:34 PM
Someone once had this to say about marriage.... "Why get married, just find a woman that you can't stand to be arround and go by her a house. It will be alot cheaper in the long run."
Personally I have been married for 16 years and have a 11 year old son and a 7 year old daughter. My wife alway said she would take everthing that we did not owe money on. I said that make since you haven't had a job for the last 4 1/2 year why would you want to get one now.

Debbolas
01-05-2005, 09:17 PM
Just my kids................I wouldn't want anything we had together, because it would remind me of "us".
Just take my kids and move away and start again.
But we've been married 16 years this March and I have no plans for divorce. Our lives are better than ever, gets better each year ;)

MsDrmr
01-05-2005, 09:25 PM
same here girl..mr and I have a running joke. I remind him that I "married him for his money", and his response is "yeah, both dollars" :shift: