01-05-2005, 12:10 PM
Call me ASAP......

Ivan Dan
01-05-2005, 12:12 PM
Call me ASAP......
Me too.....(714) 746-4496

RiverDave
01-05-2005, 12:16 PM
Ya know... In the interest of going for a ride in Jay's boat one day, I'm going to edit this post.. LOL :D Probably not good to be talkin shmack on Chebby's when there's a guy on here that sells em.
RD :D

Kilrtoy
01-05-2005, 12:21 PM
Where does he work now

Ivan Dan
01-05-2005, 12:25 PM
Where does he work now
He said in the other thread in Tow Rigs that he's now at Selman Chebrolet. I left him a message a couple days ago, sent him a PM also and he hasn't returned my messages yet. Hope everything is ok....but I'm assumming he's swamped after switching dealerships.

Kilrtoy
01-05-2005, 12:27 PM
i cant find a selman Chevy anywhere

cc322
01-05-2005, 12:30 PM
Could he be working for a FORD dealer now???????? :wink:

dicudmore
01-05-2005, 12:33 PM
Selman would be correct....
anybody tried cell 714-552-0300 :wink:

dicudmore
01-05-2005, 12:34 PM
Could he be working for a FORD dealer now???????? :wink:
not this week....

XtrmWakeborder
01-05-2005, 12:37 PM
Wow he moves around alot...and now hes right next to me. Time for a new truck!

Havasu_Dreamin
01-05-2005, 12:43 PM
Wow he moves around alot
I was thinking the same thing. But maybe it's common in that industry? :confused:

RiverForUs
01-05-2005, 01:13 PM
How long has he been at Selman? I thought he just moved to a dealer in Corona (Power?) Is he the GSM? I don't think this is Jay's area but I've had nothing but issues at Selman with their service dept (as recently as last Tuesday). That being said, Jay will be the first one I call when I'm ready for a new truck or burb.

RiverForUs
01-05-2005, 01:49 PM
How is the house coming along John? I have a custom home builder giving me a bid on building on my lot in Desert Highlands.....It will take about 12-13 months for completion :(
I just got back from a quick turn-around right before the USC kickoff. Went out Monday night and back Tuesday morning.
Like all construction, they are already 3 months behind in just getting started. I switched my original build date of May 31 for an October 5 date that was re-adjusted to October 19. No big deal.....but they had not started by X-mas and just last week moved a little dirt around to level the lot and get a feel for the layout. Groundbreaking is still a month out.
I got on them for not being able to deliver by Super Bowl weekend, and then not being able to deliver for my first trip the week after Easter. I then expressed my concern that they will now not be done by Memorial! The gal in the office said if they started this week they should be done by Memorial but the builder i walked the lot with Wed. said it should be done in June! WTF!!
It looks like I'll need about 10k of retaining walls to accommodate the septic tank, leech lines and reserve field. I'm also considering downsizing the house to get a drive-in garage 50' deep so I don't have to park outside or unhook the boat each night to park it in the garage because.....
.....a guy that owns the house across the street lives in Seal Beach. He and his wife were out this week and had their garage broken into while they were in the back bedroom. They stole all 4 wheels off his Dodge quad cab along with a winch out of the garage. Pretty F'ing ballsy to steel shit out of your garage while you're in the house. I want none of this so I'm going back to the idea of a garage deep enough that I can just pull the whole combo in and not have to worry about it.
Is Desert Highlands considered part of Laughlin Ranch? What builder are you talking with?

PHOTOGLOU
01-05-2005, 03:05 PM
OK OK OK I'm here 714 552 0300 Mobile or 714 633 3521 Selman Chevrolet Now will someone PM me KILR's # ..........................and Ivan Dan PLease check your records I called you 2 days ago left you a message at 6 pm at night OK OK OK 1 1/2 days ago ALSO I PM'd you yesterday per my outbox OH by the way we have talked today about an hour ago