PDA

View Full Version : Naked No Talent......Naked No Talent!

pixilatedpussy
04-19-2006, 06:45 AM
Yep!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You sooooooooooooooo better get your riding techniques in tune, cuz TITO won ( not by much ) but he did & you are riding naked on the MX track!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LMFAO!!!!

SummitKarl
04-19-2006, 06:46 AM
Yep!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You sooooooooooooooo better get your riding techniques in tune, cuz TITO won ( not by much ) but he did & you are riding naked on the MX track!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LMFAO!!!!
so this is the entertainment you promised for this weekends party :rolleyes: :)

NOTALENT
04-19-2006, 06:48 AM
That wansn't a win!!!!!!! That was weak!! He can't be proud of it...and since he did not submit, TKO, or even tire out Forrest it doestn count! :crossx:
Did you see Forrest doing the push ups afterwards...haha...that got Tito a little mad.... :D

Eliminator 4 Life
04-19-2006, 07:14 AM
Did you see Forrest sweating like a dog and Tito didnt even break a sweat. I must say Tito looks better then he has in a long time agree or not my opinion. Better get your bike ready NT its still a WIN... :)

NOTALENT
04-19-2006, 07:30 AM
Did you see Forrest sweating like a dog and Tito didnt even break a sweat. I must say Tito looks better then he has in a long time agree or not my opinion. Better get your bike ready NT its still a WIN... :)
Did you watch the fight??? Just because he was sweating doesnt mean a thing...some people sweat more then others.During the first round when tito had Forrest down with the ground and pound, Forrest got loose and stood up...tito could barely continue...and he was the one in CONTROL!!! Forrest is in alot better shape then Tito. For you to say he looks better then he has in a long time is weak. He couldnt even pull a real win with Forrest!!! He dominated the 1st...but that was about it. He had no stand up compared to Forrest.

Eliminator 4 Life
04-19-2006, 07:35 AM
Did you watch the fight??? Just because he was sweating doesnt mean a thing...some people sweat more then others.During the first round when tito had Forrest down with the ground and pound, Forrest got loose and stood up...tito could barely continue...and he was the one in CONTROL!!! Forrest is in alot better shape then Tito. For you to say he looks better then he has in a long time is weak. He couldnt even pull a real win with Forrest!!! He dominated the 1st...but that was about it. He had no stand up compared to Forrest.
Dude I wouldnt make a comment not seeing the fight HELLO. In my opinion Tito won the first and third round if Forrest is so bad why didnt he knock Tito out in the second when Tito kept missing on his take downs or atleast throw a punch??? Im just saying Tito looks pretty good compared to what I have seen before.. :crossx:

MAINEVENT
04-19-2006, 07:36 AM
OK that's it i am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo not going to your party now..... :rolleyes:

superdave013
04-19-2006, 07:37 AM
look at Notalent try and back pedel with a coster brake. lol

NOTALENT
04-19-2006, 07:48 AM
Dude I wouldnt make a comment not seeing the fight HELLO. In my opinion Tito won the first and third round if Forrest is so bad why didnt he knock Tito out in the second when Tito kept missing on his take downs or atleast throw a punch??? Im just saying Tito looks pretty good compared to what I have seen before.. :crossx:
When he came out in the 1st round I would agree....I was like damn...this mother focker means business....but after that...he went down hill..Either way...we will see how hd does against shamrock again..... :rolleyes: :D

NOTALENT
04-19-2006, 07:48 AM
look at Notalent try and back pedel with a coster brake. lol
Hey...I gotta try.... :crossx:

Eliminator 4 Life
04-19-2006, 07:50 AM
When he came out in the 1st round I would agree....I was like damn...this mother focker means business....but after that...he went down hill..Either way...we will see how hd does against shamrock again..... :rolleyes: :D
dude that old fawker needs to retire......................

NOTALENT
04-19-2006, 07:53 AM
dude that old fawker needs to retire......................
Hell yeah. His time is done. I hate the way that focker trains on the UFC show as well.

NOTALENT
04-19-2006, 08:03 AM
You know what's disturbing....the fact that this thread had 208 views right now...FAGS!!!!! There arent that many women on HB!!!

WYRD
04-19-2006, 09:43 AM
Now this is a FAWKIN FUNNY THREAD :crossx:

pixilatedpussy
04-25-2006, 04:08 PM
FLAKE NO TALENT NO NAKED RIDE MEANS DOUBLE OR NOTHIN>>>>>You soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo are gonna make up for this!!! LMAO!!!! :rollside:

NOTALENT
04-25-2006, 04:12 PM
FLAKE NO TALENT NO NAKED RIDE MEANS DOUBLE OR NOTHIN>>>>>You soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo are gonna make up for this!!! LMAO!!!! :rollside:
Haha...Damn!!!! I wanted to go, but from parker thats a faaaaaaaaaaaaar drive....and I was solo. How did it go....(yes I am changing the subject) haha...and why havent we seen any pics... :crossx:

pixilatedpussy
04-25-2006, 04:37 PM
Haha...Damn!!!! I wanted to go, but from parker thats a faaaaaaaaaaaaar drive....and I was solo. How did it go....(yes I am changing the subject) haha...and why havent we seen any pics... :crossx:
The pics are posted on ISL.....The Hoots put some up. :p I know you are changing the subject..........I am LMAO! Luv ya baby! :p

HOOTER SLED-
04-26-2006, 08:43 AM
He's scuuured he might crash and hurt his pee pee. :D

NOTALENT
04-26-2006, 08:49 AM
He's scuuured he might crash and hurt his pee pee. :D
Haha...wouldnt you be...... :cry:

NOTALENT
04-26-2006, 08:50 AM
The pics are posted on ISL.....The Hoots put some up. :p I know you are changing the subject..........I am LMAO! Luv ya baby! :p
hehe...those are some awesome pics. I was looking all big pimping with you two hotties!!!! :crossx: :p

HOOTER SLED-
04-26-2006, 09:01 AM
Haha...wouldnt you be...... :cry:
I would be afraid it would get caught in the spokes and make me flip over the handle bars. LOL!! :D

HavasuSelect
04-26-2006, 09:01 AM
So who's gonna win the Tito Shamrock fight?

NOTALENT
04-26-2006, 09:02 AM
I would be afraid it would get caught in the spokes and make me flip over the handle bars. LOL!! :D
Haha...homie your mexican!!!!! :D

NOTALENT
04-26-2006, 09:03 AM
So who's gonna win the Tito Shamrock fight?
Haha...do you have to ask.. Tito will rock him....the question is...
Who is going to win the Gracie vs. Hughes fight...that is going to be awesome!