PDA

View Full Version : WMD - Right under their noses

dirty old man
01-06-2005, 08:19 AM
Just how much stuff does it take to become a weapon of mass destruction? We read daily of all the bombings in Iraq, rpg's, rockets, car bombs, every conceivable kind of killing device. The death toll to the civilians is staggering and worst of all they've killed almost 1200 good Americans. Seems to me every insurgent, terrorist and muslim wacko has all the exposives he needs to blow people up. If they don't run out soon, or we finally get a handle on it, this could go on for ever (or hundreds of years which ever comes first). If killing between 10 and 50 people per explosion isn't mass destruction, what is? What is the defininition of WMD

superdave013
01-06-2005, 08:23 AM
If they don't run out soon, or we finally get a handle on it, this could go on for ever (or hundreds of years which ever comes first).
It has gone on forever and I think it won't stop anytime soon. I think that it's just their lifestyle. They enjoy killing people.
That's why I say we group 'em and nuke 'em. :devil:

burtandnancy
01-06-2005, 03:10 PM
As I read this, CNN is announcing another 8 U.S. Marines killed today...

uvindex
01-06-2005, 03:14 PM
What is the defininition of WMDNuclear, biological, or chemical (NBC) weapons.

HCS
01-06-2005, 03:18 PM
Seems logical to me that they will run out of suicide bombers eventually.
And ammo for their weapons. We need to be pursistant in reducing them down to throwing rocks at each other. Which they will do forever.

burtandnancy
01-06-2005, 03:38 PM
I can't believe that a bomb large enough to blow up a 50,000 lb Bradley Fighting Vehicle with 7 Marines in it isn't a massive weapon. There are still 30,000+ terrorists and an unlimited amount of explosives. Their election is still weeks away, it concerns me how many people, especially Americans, will be hurt and killed before that happens, and there is no assurance that the bombings will end after the election. Don't have any answers, just pisses me off...

LUVNLIFE
01-06-2005, 05:27 PM
Seems logical to me that they will run out of suicide bombers eventually.
And ammo for their weapons. We need to be pursistant in reducing them down to throwing rocks at each other. Which they will do forever.
I def have wondered the same thing, how are they getting resupplied. :confused: I thought the place would be pretty much shut down.

burtandnancy
01-08-2005, 01:01 PM
The only thing that has shut down is the terrorists logic and common sense if they ever had any. There still appears to be an endless supply of bombers and bombs. I admit I'll never understand the muslim thinking...

LHC30Victory
01-08-2005, 01:05 PM
Dont forget the report that said Saddam had planned this type of long term resistance long before the war began. He knew he couldn't win, but knows how to run a guerilla war. So, with that sort of backing and planning, can anyone think of how much ammo, c-4, sentex, etc is burried in the various parts there????

MOBrien
01-08-2005, 01:08 PM
It has gone on forever and I think it won't stop anytime soon. I think that it's just their lifestyle. They enjoy killing people.
That's why I say we group 'em and nuke 'em. :devil:
I've got to agree. There's no way anyone is going to jump in and retaliate against us for nuking the F out of them. Let's pull our troops out of there, get er dun, and move one. Too many damn people in this world anyway and the pop reduction should start there.