PDA

View Full Version : Two feet on the ground.....

spectratoad
01-07-2005, 07:29 AM
from last weekend and the snow is coming down again this morning. Supposed to be another storm headed in today through Monday. You guys down south better get your boats ready to get to work in. :notam:

SSTahoe
01-07-2005, 07:48 AM
We got a foot down here from that last storm and there is already 6 inch's out side this morning !!!! they say we can get ready for a foot or two more by sunday......... holy crap that alot great for our lakes though

spectratoad
01-07-2005, 08:00 AM
Yeah SS. I am hoping it stay cold enough to keep the snow in the mountains until march or so then we can start the melt and fill up our lakes.
I just went down to the pawn shop a couple days ago and picked up a snow blower so I am ready now. :D

SSTahoe
01-07-2005, 08:04 AM
I just use a backhoe with a 4-1 bucket :rollside:

MsDrmr
01-07-2005, 08:29 AM
from last weekend and the snow is coming down again this morning. Supposed to be another storm headed in today through Monday. You guys down south better get your boats ready to get to work in. :notam:
not sure thats why they bought boats (as transportation to and from work) :notam:

1Bahnerjet
01-07-2005, 09:25 AM
Tahoe, you tow your Boat up the Carson Grade ?
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=7368&stc=1
Guess Kingsbury would be out of the Question :rolleyes:

SSTahoe
01-07-2005, 12:21 PM
Tahoe, you tow your Boat up the Carson Grade ?
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=7368&stc=1
Guess Kingsbury would be out of the Question :rolleyes:
We tow up Spooner Grade highway 50 (Carson Grade) it takes a little longer We launch at Caver Rock, Kingsbury I could do but its a little hard on the truck, you get a lot of looks if you tow this combo up Kingsbury!

1Bahnerjet
01-07-2005, 01:09 PM
bet you get alot of looks on Spooner too. :cool:
the cave rock, only "free" (or used to be) ramp on Lake.
I'm not a Local, just been through there alot.

SSTahoe
01-07-2005, 10:29 PM
Cave Rock now cost $8.00 which is still cheap...I have to pay $16.00 to launch because I have to disconnect the truck and trailer and use two parking spot's