PDA

View Full Version : Havasu this morning

H20Advantage
01-07-2005, 07:44 AM
Heres a shot of Havasu this morning. With all this rain and cold weather recently I am dying for the warm weather and another great boating season.
I also need this rain to go away because the new sled is going into the mold on Monday so it will be ready for Easter week.
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/803Havasu0107.jpg

beer hunter
01-07-2005, 07:51 AM
I can't wait check out that new ride this spring Gentry :D

H20Advantage
01-07-2005, 07:53 AM
Me Too....I know March is around the corner but it seems so far away.
BH I saw your neighbor at training in San Diego yesterday for our yearly recert. class. When are you boys going to get him into a custom boat???

beer hunter
01-07-2005, 08:04 AM
Me Too....I know March is around the corner but it seems so far away.
BH I saw your neighbor at training in San Diego yesterday for our yearly recert. class. When are you boys going to get him into a custom boat???
I know he's been looking the Conquest deck boat but I doubt it will happen this year, I know his wife is ready to pull the trigger though (so to speak) :cool:

H20Advantage
01-07-2005, 08:09 AM
He just needs to get the boys busy and pull in some overtime, Which in turn means OT for me to come in and clean up some of the messes they find :)
Then we can all get some new toys :idea:

beer hunter
01-07-2005, 08:11 AM
He just needs to get the boys busy and pull in some overtime, Which in turn means OT for me to come in and clean up some of the messes they find :)
Then we can all get some new toys :idea:
I'll pass that along...overtime is good! :D

MsDrmr
01-07-2005, 08:22 AM
It's amazing just how beautiful our world can be when we stop to look :)

H20Advantage
01-07-2005, 08:44 AM
I try to take a look every morning before starting my workday.
Its a motivational moment. Sometimes we forget the best things in life are free, such as a beautiful sunrise or sunset over a lake setting.
Gets you through all the shit you have to trudge through on a daily basis. :notam:
Oh and so I can pay for this: :wink:
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/80328_VictoryII.jpg