PDA

View Full Version : what happend to LaserRay???

SoCal_fun
01-08-2005, 12:37 PM
where'd he dissapear too?

SoCal_fun
01-08-2005, 12:38 PM
anybody?

SoCal_fun
Bueller

SoCal_fun
Bueller

Kachina26
01-08-2005, 01:17 PM
He had to off his boat, I know he still pops in from time to time. I guess people (except MagicMountainDan :D ) feel they can't post if they don't have a boat. PM him, he will respond. Nice guy, I miss his posts myself.

HCS
01-08-2005, 02:03 PM
Ya, Dan kinda vanished. Laseray was all over the boards. Must be watching Up In Smoke to much. :D

Mandelon
01-08-2005, 02:08 PM
Maybe they are together......? :idea: :jawdrop: :confused: I think the Beaumont thing bugged Dan too much.

jbtrailerjim
01-08-2005, 02:18 PM
I think MMD got the boot from here. The last he posted was some pics of some half naked women. The pics got deleted by a moderator and that was the last thing I saw posted by him. Damn, what a shame he's not around anymore. :rolleyes: :hammer2: I miss LaserRay though. He was a funny dude.

Kachina26
01-08-2005, 02:39 PM
I think MMD got the boot from here. The last he posted was some pics of some half naked women. The pics got deleted by a moderator and that was the last thing I saw posted by him. Damn, what a shame he's not around anymore. :rolleyes: :hammer2: I miss LaserRay though. He was a funny dude.
Ya know, I just searched for MMD and his name don't come up..................
yep, he's gone
MagicMtnDan
Banned
:(:(

HCS
01-08-2005, 02:47 PM
Wouldn't suprise me. He just wouldn't stop posting booty. :rolleyes:

Kilrtoy
01-08-2005, 03:40 PM
Damn I was just thinking what happen to laser ray,
That sucks if he had to unload his boat. He was a nice guy met him at the boat show last year...

dicudmore
01-08-2005, 04:09 PM
Damn I was just thinking what happen to laser ray,
That sucks if he had to unload his boat. He was a nice guy met him at the boat show last year...
unloaded his boat?? What is this world coming to :idea:

Forkin' Crazy
01-08-2005, 04:39 PM
Ya know, I just searched for MMD and his name don't come up..................
yep, he's gone
MagicMtnDan
Banned
:(:(
He is alive and well over on HavasuBarney.com, posting away in the "Dark Side". :rollside:
You can't post if you don't have a boat? Hey LaserRay, I have one you can borrow! :D

LASERRAY
01-16-2005, 08:02 AM
Hi Guys and girls. The rumor of my death ( and that of my boat have been greatly exaggerated ). :D Although I haven't "un-loaded" the boat yet, I still may have to do so before summer. ( where does all that money go anyway ?) I'm kinda in a holding pattern right now, so we'll see. I miss all my homeboys up in 'dis piece, and will continue to drop-in once in a while, as I'm easier to stomach in small doses as you all know. :notam:

beer hunter
01-16-2005, 08:06 AM
Hi Guys and girls. The rumor of my death ( and that of my boat have been greatly exaggerated ). :D Although I haven't "un-loaded" the boat yet, I still may have to do so before summer. ( where does all that money go anyway ?) I'm kinda in a holding pattern right now, so we'll see. I miss all my homeboys up in 'dis piece, and will continue to drop-in once in a while, as I'm easier to stomach in small doses as you all know. :notam:
Welcome back, now start checking in a little more often :D