PDA

View Full Version : Chargers......OMG

Havasu_Dreamin
01-08-2005, 09:07 PM
Shottenhiemer is an idiot! WhyTF do you run those lamea$$ plays and to the hashmarks no less!?!?!?!?! Up the middle dumba$$!

AvengerBabe
01-08-2005, 09:10 PM
damn Marty-ball.... :frown:

Mandelon
01-08-2005, 09:11 PM
How discouraging. Why waste LT like that on those last plays???? :cry:
New York Jets MVP= Nick Kaeding the Charger field goal attempter. :yuk:
Field Goal Kicker for Sale: Barely used, has minor alignment problem and a slight lean to the right..... :yuk:

1h20lowrider
01-08-2005, 09:11 PM
The chargers SUCK .....they will be watching the super bowl like the RAIDERS!

jbtrailerjim
01-08-2005, 09:13 PM
SAN DIEGO SUPER CHOKERS
Damn, I really thought they would beat the Jets. Oh well, it saves them having to go to Pittsburgh next week and losing. :p :D

Dawn Patrol
01-08-2005, 09:15 PM
Charger Fan....... Welcome to the off season.... :D

dmontzsta
01-08-2005, 09:15 PM
They lost? dang that sucks. I am not a fan, but any SoCal teams gets my cheer.

cc322
01-08-2005, 09:16 PM
Ok Chargers out........let's go Broncos beat them colts

Boozer
01-08-2005, 09:17 PM
Way to go JETS!!! Sorry for your loss charger fans :yuk:

AvengerBabe
01-08-2005, 09:18 PM
UGH, now football is over and it is still too cold to go to the river :cry: what the heck am I supposed to do now?!?!?!?!?! :cry: :cry: :cry:

Tow Guy
01-08-2005, 09:18 PM
Can Somebody Explain The Theory Behind Using The Rookie!!!
I'm F'N Baffled Might As Well Have Just Handed Them Back The Football?

LUVNLIFE
01-08-2005, 09:21 PM
Looks like the Superchargers lost the belt at 3/4 track :D

jbtrailerjim
01-08-2005, 09:24 PM
Can Somebody Explain The Theory Behind Using The Rookie!!!
I'm F'N Baffled Might As Well Have Just Handed Them Back The Football?
I don't know I would put it all on Kaeding. A 40 yarder is no chip shot. What the hell were those last 3 plays. They didn't gain one yard on those 3 plays.

BarryMac
01-08-2005, 09:50 PM
UGH, now football is over and it is still too cold to go to the river :cry: what the heck am I supposed to do now?!?!?!?!?! :cry: :cry: :cry:
Not sure what your goona do, I'm gonna stare at your new sig line... :devil: :)

AvengerBabe
01-08-2005, 10:01 PM
Not sure what your goona do, I'm gonna stare at your new sig line... :devil: :)
hehehe!! :rollside:

JetBoatRich
01-08-2005, 10:20 PM
Great game, down to the wire OT win for the Jets :hammer2:
We were supporting the Chargers this afternoon :eek: Marty cannot win a playoff game :hammerhea
I figured after the Personal (wasn't that stupid) against the Jets, The Chargers had the game. :eek:

HCS
01-08-2005, 10:36 PM
The Chargers were the worst team in the league last year you arrogant *******. You guys sound like Raider fans. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

dmontzsta
01-08-2005, 11:05 PM
I am going to have to pull for my dads team now...lets go Steelers! He has been a fan since he lived there as a kid and has been in a drought for a long time.

Johnwithjm
01-08-2005, 11:53 PM
SAN DIEGO SUPER CHOKERS
Damn, I really thought they would beat the Jets. Oh well, it saves them having to go to Pittsburgh next week and losing. :p :D
They did choke. They had every break to win the game and still blew it. Oh well go STEELERS :messedup:

Phat Matt
01-09-2005, 12:24 AM
You can't blame the kicker. SD played like shit. It shouldn't have been that close. They only had a couple of good drives where they were making plays. To many damn flags too! They were lucky to make it in overtime and had they won, the MVP for the Chargers would have been #50 on the Jets. He also would have been lynched after the game. It was a good one to watch though.

Parker Dreamin
01-09-2005, 12:29 AM
The St. Louis Rams of Anaheim sure played well........

Blacksheep
01-09-2005, 01:57 AM
Ok Chargers out........let's go Broncos beat them colts
My thoughts exactly....GO BRONCOS!!!!
Sorry Chargers, maybe next year :yuk:

Jetboatguru
01-09-2005, 09:40 AM
You can't blame the kicker. SD played like shit. It shouldn't have been that close. They only had a couple of good drives where they were making plays. To many damn flags too! They were lucky to make it in overtime and had they won, the MVP for the Chargers would have been #50 on the Jets. He also would have been lynched after the game. It was a good one to watch though.
PHAT Matt, you can blame the Kicker. This is his job and he didn't get it done. He should have been kicking into the net during the whole drive. He was just standing there helmet off, looking like Opie Taylor during the entire OT. Kickers are expected to make 40 yarders to end the game. They are paid nicely to perform under pressure and as A kid ,that is their life long dream. (To end a game on a last second field goal)
When they show the miss in slow motion, did you see the look that he got from one of the linemen? Not nice!

hot_diggity_dog
01-09-2005, 10:03 AM
PHAT Matt, you can blame the Kicker. This is his job and he didn't get it done. He should have been kicking into the net during the whole drive. He was just standing there helmet off, looking like Opie Taylor during the entire OT. Kickers are expected to make 40 yarders to end the game. They are paid nicely to perform under pressure and as A kid ,that is their life long dream. (To end a game on a last second field goal)
When they show the miss in slow motion, did you see the look that he got from one of the linemen? Not nice!
jbj it's just like any sport when it comes down to the wire. :2purples:
#1 you hope your are in that position to end the game. :wink:
#2 your a hero if your do what they pay you for. :D
#3 They only judge your by your last Fock up. :mad:
As a Charger fan I didn't even get season tickets this year because of the past few years. I was like most optimistic charger fans, and hoped they could win at least half of their games.
So on the bright side: :D
1. NFC West Title 12-4 and hosted a playoff game
2. #3rd Rated QB this season, with a great backup, or starter for the future in Phillip Rivers
3. The best all around back period in LaDainian Tomlinson :hammerhea
4. Stud receiver in Gates who set the all time most TD's ever in the NFL by a TE. :hammerhea
5. Young offensive line, kicker and probably one of the best punters in the league too!
6. (2) 1st round picks
So all in all even though we played like shiat and was expected to win, the future looks good for next season. :D
HDD :cool:

BarryMac
01-09-2005, 10:04 AM
Sorry to say.I disagree with this, Marty put his ROOKIE kicker in with a major pressure situation, he should have tried the field goal on third down to give him another try, just in case he missed, Marty choked the call, IMO...

hot_diggity_dog
01-09-2005, 10:10 AM
Sorry to say.I disagree with this, Marty put his ROOKIE kicker in with a major pressure situation, he should have tried the field goal on third down to give him another try, just in case he missed, Marty choked the call, IMO...
If you miss they don't give you another try :hammerhea :hammerhea :hammerhea
HDD :cool:

Havasu Cig
01-09-2005, 10:24 AM
They should have taken a shot at the end zone. You put a rookie kicker in the rain in a playoff game kicking a 40 yard fieldgoal for the game. I did not feel comfortable with him trying that kick. The play calling got to conservative on that last series IMO.
BTW: Did anybody else notice the lack of holding calls against the jets? That last Curtis martin run that put them in FG range Leber had an angle but a Jet linemane had a hold of his left arm and kept him from making the play. :confused: