PDA

View Full Version : Holy Chiat

MsDrmr
01-09-2005, 05:08 PM
Were are getting hard rain and intense winds here in Fontana, CA, just teased with my son that it seems were having a tornado..blew the dog door open and poured rain all over the carpet :220v: Insane weather we are having here for So Ca :2purples:

Midlife Advantage
01-09-2005, 05:11 PM
Were are getting hard rain and intense winds here in Fontana, CA, just teased with my son that it seems were having a tornado..blew the dog door open and poured rain all over the carpet :220v: Insane weather we are having here for So Ca :2purples:
Keeps killin my Directv every few minutes. So I went for a walk in it, was awesome.

Mrs. casean
01-09-2005, 05:11 PM
We just did too, hail, thunder & lightning! It came down hard and out of the blue it seemed!

RiverOtter
01-09-2005, 05:23 PM
I have been watching in amazement. Used to y'all only had to worry about earthquakes. Now y'all got FL weather and earthquakes :hammerhea

Kim Hanson
01-09-2005, 05:26 PM
Im starting to think some snow on the ground isn't so bad now.........( . )( . ).....If that tempature would be better than - 40 :frown:

Mrs.Racer277
01-09-2005, 05:53 PM
We don't have wind yet. Thank goodness. But it has been raining here on and off all day.

Flyinbowtie
01-09-2005, 06:02 PM
This afternoon was the first time since 12-27 that we have had more than two hours without rain. I am glad, cause our lakes up here are filling, and I want to use our new-to-us Ski Sanger alot next summer, but I'm going a little stir crazy....

Sleek-Jet
01-09-2005, 06:07 PM
I heard that some old guy is building this big wooden boat in the OC.... it's really big too... by the way, what's a cubit??? :D

Flyinbowtie
01-09-2005, 06:10 PM
Can he get two of everything in O.C.? :D

beer hunter
01-09-2005, 06:20 PM
These pics were taken around 4:30pm as it came through our area :)
http://www.lasvegas***boats.com/iB_html/uploads/post-1-18108-Storm_Pics_002.jpg
http://www.lasvegas***boats.com/iB_html/uploads/post-1-18267-Storm_Pics_003.jpg
http://www.lasvegas***boats.com/iB_html/uploads/post-1-18325-Storm_Pics_010.jpg
http://www.lasvegas***boats.com/iB_html/uploads/post-1-18440-Storm_Pics_008.jpg

Goldilocks
01-09-2005, 06:27 PM
It's been coming down hard all day long here. We just went to get some food and drove through the Yucaipa river. There's a crazy amount of water on Yucaipa Blvd. I want it to stop. :(

Scream
01-09-2005, 06:33 PM
Pool's Full...
Rainin like a sombitch here toooo
Scream

BarryMac
01-09-2005, 07:20 PM
My backyard looks like a swimming pool, at least if I had one that's how I would picture it... :hammerhea

MsDrmr
01-09-2005, 07:32 PM
same here, we lost our Direct tv about three hrs ago, still don't have it... :mad: put a movie on for the little ones, and I am watching a beautiful fire that mr. started in the fireplace.

phebus
01-09-2005, 07:40 PM
These pics were taken around 4:30pm as it came through our area :) http://www.lasvegas***boats.com/iB_html/uploads/post-1-18325-Storm_Pics_010.jpg
Beer Hunter, tell your neighbors Christmas is over. Time to take down the manger scene!!! :hammerhea

LHC30Victory
01-09-2005, 07:49 PM
Rain?? What Rain????
"It never rains in Southern California....." I heared that there in a song once upon a time. :D

MsDrmr
01-09-2005, 07:51 PM
As your well aware, it usually doesn't rain, we've probably had more rain over the last two weeks, than what we have had over the last 5yrs :2purples:

beer hunter
01-09-2005, 08:18 PM
Beer Hunter, tell your neighbors Christmas is over. Time to take down the manger scene!!! :hammerhea
Rick, had it poured much longer I think that thing would have washed away ;)

Scream
01-09-2005, 08:51 PM
Now the pool's really reallly full...
Our pool deck was flooded earlier too, I bet it had 2 inches of water on it at one time. what a flood.
Scream

jbtrailerjim
01-09-2005, 09:03 PM
Been raining like a mofo most of the day here at my house. I can't remember the last time we have gotten this much rain at one time. :squiggle:

phebus
01-09-2005, 10:00 PM
Rick, had it poured much longer I think that thing would have washed away ;)
It's really bad form for the baby Jesus figure to wash down the gutter. I think the home owners assoc. would have something to say about that!! :squiggle:

repo man
01-10-2005, 12:08 PM
i live in south corona off of cajalco and can't get out , they're is a friggen three foot deep river running across cajalco that probably 150 yards wide. :mad:

spectras only
01-10-2005, 12:19 PM
It's about time this hurricane like wind we had for 3 days steady , reached you guys :wink: .And don't blame canatards ,cause it came from Alaska :D

Ziggy
01-10-2005, 12:37 PM
Rain?? What Rain????
"It never rains in Southern California....." I heared that there in a song once upon a time. :D
Yeah, I heard that one too :D :D This other one I heard says the rains fall mainly in the Plains of Spain :confused: :confused: Now I'm really confused and the dogs are going stir-crazy...they need to run.

ROZ
01-10-2005, 12:37 PM
Well now that the rain has been pouring for days, I realised I forgot to install something when I built my pool.... A drain in the skimmer to allow overflow into my deck drains.... Fortunately, I have a 3 way bll valve to drain it into the creek, errrr, river behind my house... :supp:
Last night someone's christmas tree set out for greenwaste pickup floated downstream and blocked a street drain. Flooded 3 houses down the street... We're totally saturated, and I have a sump pump pumping water out onto the street from a dip in my driveway... Since we've never had this much rain, the neighbors were a little less than prepared. Fortunately I had a couple small pumps and let them borrow them....
Found out who the smart kids in the neighborhood are though. About midnight I was helping the flooded out neighbors and notice a littl commotion near a greenbelt in our assiciation's park. I ran over to see what was up only to find that some brilliant kids were riding boogieboards in the park's stream, going into and under street tunnel, and exiting out the other side....The water was about a foot from the top of the drain and the tunnel was blind... Idiots werent smart enough to realise that it takes only one branch jammed inside the tunnel to trap them... Atleast they had helmets on :hammerhea :hammerhea F'n idiots... BTW Froggy, these kids drive those East county style prerunners... White fenders :messedup:
Beer Hunter, what kind of tree/shrub is just to the right of your porch column.?
http://www.lasvegas***boats.com/iB_html/uploads/post-1-18108-Storm_Pics_002.jpg
:D

Ziggy
01-10-2005, 12:39 PM
i live in south corona off of cajalco and can't get out , they're is a friggen three foot deep river running across cajalco that probably 150 yards wide. :mad:
You on the west or east side of the freeway? I have clients that live up the hill from the school there. Ones I have to meet today or tomorrow again.