PDA

View Full Version : The Three Amigos

burtandnancy
01-09-2005, 07:43 PM
I'm sure some of you who read various boating magazines have see the story about The Three Amigos in one of the nationally known boat publications.
Well, I was appalled by the solftballs thrown at these three socalled industry leaders. The real truth is yet to be told. If the boating public knew the truth about Fred Inman, Nick Barron and Paul Pfaff they wouldn't stop laughing.
The worst thing you can do is get all three of them together at once. They will argue, nit-pick, harass, make snide remarks,and berate each other mercilessly. With a combined age of approximately 210 years they act like 9 year olds.
The real truth of the many paged story in that nationally recognized boating publication is their wives. Freds wife has shown how to build a solid family foundation, Nicks wife backs up an impecable business ethic and Paul is talented and blessed with a typical California trophy wife.
Congratulatlions to them all. I've never seen a boating magazine give a centerfold and so many accompanying pages to something like this. They truely deserved it.

Jrocket
01-09-2005, 11:01 PM
It is an awesome article no doubt.Alot of history in those 3 guys.

Sandbar Mike
01-10-2005, 01:52 PM
I'm sure some of you who read various boating magazines have see the story about The Three Amigos in one of the nationally known boat publications.
Well, I was appalled by the solftballs thrown at these three socalled industry leaders. The real truth is yet to be told. If the boating public knew the truth about Fred Inman, Nick Barron and Paul Pfaff they wouldn't stop laughing.
The worst thing you can do is get all three of them together at once. They will argue, nit-pick, harass, make snide remarks,and berate each other mercilessly. With a combined age of approximately 210 years they act like 9 year olds.
The real truth of the many paged story in that nationally recognized boating publication is their wives. Freds wife has shown how to build a solid family foundation, Nicks wife backs up an impecable business ethic and Paul is talented and blessed with a typical California trophy wife.
Congratulatlions to them all. I've never seen a boating magazine give a centerfold and so many accompanying pages to something like this. They truely deserved it.
I especially liked the story about the six of them taking a ride over to Catalina in one of the Hallets and partying at one of the resturants then moving over back to the Hallets cabin for more drinking while sober baron drives back to the mainland and loads the boat up and tows back up to a bar in Arcadia. The whole time no one in the boat knows there off the water. You think there drinkers,
(Great Story)

dirty old man
01-11-2005, 10:23 AM
finally got my copy over here, we see a lot of them around lake mead. fun guys

jbtrailerjim
01-11-2005, 10:33 AM
What publication?
Newest issue of Powerboat.

framer1
01-11-2005, 10:44 AM
That really was a good read. They also have an article on the new 600hp which was interesting.

SHAKEN Not Stirred
02-22-2005, 12:02 AM
That really was a good read. They also have an article on the new 600hp which was interesting.
Anyone have an extra copy that they'd part with ???
CJG
:wink:

BILLY.B
02-22-2005, 07:15 AM
Congratulatlions to them all. I've never seen a boating magazine give a centerfold and so many accompanying pages to something like this. They truely deserved it. WOW Burt what are you looking to do here???. If i'm reading between the lines you must be looking at buying a new Hallett, with a Paul Pfaff engine, and a Imco drive :D . Smart move going on the boards and doing alittle A$$ kissing to get the good guy deal :D :D :D

SHAKEN Not Stirred
02-22-2005, 07:42 AM
C'mon Guy's.....
Anyone get an extra copy at the LA Show.....
I never got my issue from PB.....
Help a guy out will ya'......
Someone give me their spare .....
CJG

burtandnancy
02-22-2005, 01:01 PM
Right Billy, but make that 2 PP engines. Truthfully, you should see my hate mail...

Havasu_Dreamin
02-22-2005, 01:02 PM
Right Billy, but make that 2 PP engines. Truthfully, you should see my hate mail...
Phuck em Burt, you're a good guy!

That Guy
02-22-2005, 01:44 PM
C'mon Guy's.....
Anyone get an extra copy at the LA Show.....
I never got my issue from PB.....
Help a guy out will ya'......
Someone give me their spare .....
CJG
Buy one you cheap bastard.... :D :cry: :D

BILLY.B
02-22-2005, 06:00 PM
Right Billy, but make that 2 PP engines. Truthfully, you should see my hate mail... Why would you be getting hate mail??. I thought these were three very repected GENTELMAN :argue: :) :D :D

burtandnancy
02-22-2005, 07:32 PM
That not where the hate mail is coming from. I'll drop by this week and explain...

SHAKEN Not Stirred
02-22-2005, 08:27 PM
Buy one you cheap bastard.... :D :cry: :D
OH LOOK........a crappy comment from the Chief Bean Counter !!!!!! :mad:
Well.....Smarty pants, I just renewed my subscription today, so I won't need that free copy that I wasn't going to get anyway..... :umm:
Thanks guys....... :220v:
I could only afford the 1 year subscription as Sbark1 drank my house dry this weekend....... :eek:
Later,
CJG

dirty old man
02-23-2005, 09:40 AM
how in HELL could that generate hate mail?