PDA

View Full Version : Lot in Havasu

wildbillg
01-10-2005, 05:46 PM
Anyone in here thinking about buying a lot in Havi??
Im thinking about selling one that I have.
Pm me if your interested.....
Oh and no it is not cheap
it is price matched to other lots in havasu..

Ivan Dan
01-10-2005, 05:50 PM
Where is it? What end of town? One of my best friends live in town and has been keeping his eye out for a good lot to buy so he can build a new home. Got any pics?

Ziggy
01-10-2005, 06:07 PM
And who says the sales force of today isn't honest and up front... :D :D
Its a stigma all us sales people deal with daily. :mad:

wildbillg
01-10-2005, 06:46 PM
Just today started to talk to a Realtor.
TRACT: 2144 LAKE HAVASU CITY TR 2144 BLK 2 LOT 10 POR SEC 7 & 8
3559 warm springs dr
Like I said it is priced with the lots in the area

wildbillg
01-10-2005, 06:47 PM
And who says the sales force of today isn't honest and up front... :D :D
Its a stigma all us sales people deal with daily. :mad:
Aint that the truth
I am in sales too :hammer2:

INSman
01-10-2005, 07:16 PM
what are the lot dimensions, grade, setbacks, view, neighborhood, surrounding houses, street address ??

Mrs.Racer277
01-10-2005, 07:21 PM
Just today started to talk to a Realtor.
3559 warm springs dr
Like I said it is priced with the lots in the area
I'm thinking about $95K and the Realtor didnt blink an eye.
That is actually a decent price for a lot there now. We just closed on one last month

wildbillg
01-10-2005, 07:22 PM
3559 warm springs dr
This>>?????

WetWillie
01-10-2005, 07:51 PM
I dont have my map on me what side of the highway is it on?

summerlove
01-10-2005, 08:27 PM
here's the location (http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?searchtype=address&country=US&addtohistory=&searchtab=home&address=3559+warm+springs+dr&city=lake+havasu+city&state=az&zipcode=)
Does it need any work? Is it graded and ready to go, has it passed a recent perc test? How big is it, and last, is there a view?

wildbillg
01-10-2005, 08:35 PM
here's the location (http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?searchtype=address&country=US&addtohistory=&searchtab=home&address=3559+warm+springs+dr&city=lake+havasu+city&state=az&zipcode=)
Does it need any work? Is it graded and ready to go, has it passed a recent perc test? How big is it, and last, is there a view?
Havent done a perk test, havent had a need to perk it.
View in the back of the lake (partial) and of the mountians in the front
not much work, no fill needed that I can see enough on the lot to move around. (my opinion)
Who knows anything on capital gains? Maybe I dont wanna sell it?

SoCalOffshore
01-10-2005, 08:52 PM
not much work, no fill needed that I can see enough on the lot to move around. (my opinion)
Probably should decide if your selling it, before you list it.

djunkie
01-10-2005, 09:56 PM
What SummerLove said. Sq. footage?

locogringo
01-10-2005, 10:06 PM
I know much on capital gains taxes, PM me if you want more info.
Daniel

bigkatboat
01-10-2005, 10:22 PM
Thanks 'WILDBILLG' ! Thank you from all of us who have " deal money". Thank you for the DRY HAND JERK OFF!! YOU A--HOLE! As you can see, others here ("So Cal, Summer, Wet willie") and I want to thank you for your BS, SPAM. Do you know what you are doing? If so, please tell us what the hell your plans are. I don't think we are trying to be like 'vampires', taking your blood. But you need to figure out where YOU are on this property! Please think things out before you bring them to this forum! That kind of thoughtfullness will go much further than the BS you have given so far. If it is for sale, HOW MUCH!, What are the "particulars" of the property and the 'terms' of the sale? I don't think it's too much to ask! Most people here seem to be 'open minded', and tend to be 'up front' with "spam" or just their exchange of ideas. I know that I have been 'labeled', a trouble maker, because I don't "kiss ass" with the 'power people' here, and I seek the TRUTH, but you're doing a diservice to the people who are in a position to "move" on a deal like the one you have "kind- of" offered. If it is true, put it out for our revue, if it is not true, why tell us at all? I just like the TRUTH, I think others do too! Sorry to be so 'heavy handed', but how many of us do you want to "jerk off", on this deal?

Jrocket
01-10-2005, 10:33 PM
Thanks 'WILDBILLG' ! Thank you from all of us who have " deal money". Thank you for the DRY HAND JERK OFF!! YOU A--HOLE! As you can see, others here ("So Cal, Summer, Wet willie") and I want to thank you for your BS, SPAM. Do you know what you are doing? If so, please tell us what the hell your plans are. I don't think we are trying to be like 'vampires', taking your blood. But you need to figure out where YOU are on this property! Please think things out before you bring them to this forum! That kind of thoughtfullness will go much further than the BS you have given so far. If it is for sale, HOW MUCH!, What are the "particulars" of the property and the 'terms' of the sale? I don't think it's too much to ask! Most people here seem to be 'open minded', and tend to be 'up front' with "spam" or just their exchange of ideas. I know that I have been 'labeled', a trouble maker, because I don't "kiss ass" with the 'power people' here, and I seek the TRUTH, but you're doing a diservice to the people who are in a position to "move" on a deal like the one you have "kind- of" offered. If it is true, put it out for our revue, if it is not true, why tell us at all? I just like the TRUTH, I think others do too! Sorry to be so 'heavy handed', but how many of us do you want to "jerk off", on this deal?
So tell us how he has wasted your time and jerked you off?I take it you have cash in hand and have been nocking on his door for days on end to buy this lot?

bigkatboat
01-10-2005, 10:35 PM
"Warm springs drive", just north of Chemehuevi Blvd. and west of Pueblo. A nice view of the 'power wires', and a great view of the mountains to the south. "If it is a corner lot it's worth $65K, if not it's worth $55K". Go for the "$95K", if you have the time to wait! Thanks for the 'info' on your property!

bigkatboat
01-10-2005, 10:52 PM
"jrocket", YES I have the cash, and no YOU didn't read my post. I feel he put up his post before he thought about what he was doing. Others here, (many names already listed) asked questions and got no responce. I'm sorry if I came across so "rough", but I don't understand why people post such items without THINKING first. If YOU wanted to sell something, would you not give ALL OF THE INFO. YOU HAD? You would want everyone to know what you had for sale and how much! His posts did not directly answer the questions OUR FELLOW readers asked. I hope someone buys his land and is very happy with it, but it won't be me, I'm done here with the 'land deal' and your "mindless banter". He "jerked off" all of the people (not just me) with his avoiding the 'facts' and not just posting them UP FRONT!

Jrocket
01-10-2005, 11:09 PM
Thank you for the DRY HAND JERK OFF!! YOU A--HOLE!
Yeah I did read your entire post,and yes I can read.Do you know Bill on a personal level or?Seeing how this is how you start off your first post to the guy,or did you send him multiple PM's and he did not reply?Because from what I "read' in Bills first post was that he asked people to PM him if they were interested.You probabaly PM'ed him numerous times,and then put up your first post in the manner you did because you didnt get any reply's from him so you came out and started with the name calling and slamming right off the bat due to lack of response from your previous PM's...Now I see it,right?

Jrocket
01-10-2005, 11:12 PM
"Thinking"........"PM"............"Interested"...
Is what I read.

wildbillg
01-11-2005, 07:51 AM
"Warm springs drive", just north of Chemehuevi Blvd. and west of Pueblo. A nice view of the 'power wires', and a great view of the mountains to the south. "If it is a corner lot it's worth $65K, if not it's worth $55K". Go for the "$95K", if you have the time to wait! Thanks for the 'info' on your property!
If your so god awful mighty and you have the cash burning a hole in your pants why did YOU NOT read my post? I said PM ME. YOU have not.
who the F*({ do you think you are gods gift to the HOT BOAT forums? the ruler of all that is good and sane? Yes I am thinking about selling it and I am going to find out more information on capital gains and IF i truly want to open that door. How many lots do you own in this town since you are such a BIG man here?
Most of the people on here know I am a fair and trust worthy person, Im sure you would love to buy a lot for 50K IF you could find ONE, if you have any sence you know the price of lots in Havasu are not that low UNLESS they need fill or more things done to them. Oh and yes there is a view of the lake from the back of the lot and there is a view of the mountians from the front, when was the last time you were there to look at it? DID you know I was thinking about selling it before I did? are you the one on the television with the new show? are you a fu*( ing physic?
I think you need to crawl back under your rock and shut your trap................. :devil:
I did say Im "THINKING" about selling it and I did say to "PM me"
where are your pm's if your interested? or did you confuse that with
PMS?
is it that time of the month for you?
OH and IF I did OFFEND anyone with my wrongful inspired thread,
Forgive me for my lack of fore thought. I am looking into the repercushions of the capital gains tax issue now.... :D

Newcastle
01-11-2005, 01:15 PM
Phew....it's hot in here :smile:

phebus
01-11-2005, 01:17 PM
Sounds like a fishing expedition.....and were the bait. :D

CornWater
01-11-2005, 01:45 PM
Probably should decide if your selling it, before you list it.
That is what I was thinking...
BTW, I have a 36 skater, twin 1500 Sterlings, 6 drives that has to go...
$35,000 obo...

ChumpChange
01-11-2005, 01:50 PM
What SummerLove said. Sq. footage?
Square footage is 9,583 or 0.22 acres.

Ivan Dan
01-11-2005, 01:54 PM
$35,000 obo...
I'll take it!!!!! :D Where do I pick it up at?

CornWater
01-11-2005, 02:07 PM
I'll pm you the details... :D

phebus
01-11-2005, 02:10 PM
It's on a secret lot, that may or may not be for sale. Find it. :D

CornWater
01-11-2005, 02:14 PM
LMAO....http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/36/36_6_7.gif

Mr.Havasu
01-11-2005, 02:15 PM
Now that's funny, I don't care who you are!

Jrocket
01-11-2005, 02:34 PM
$35,000 obo...
6 drives? Dam thats alot of drives for a boat with twin motors. :supp:

Slider
01-11-2005, 02:36 PM
Hey you left out the retro-rockets

wildbillg
01-11-2005, 02:40 PM
6 drives? Dam thats alot of drives for a boat with twin motors. :supp:
OF CORSE WE COULD EXPECT AN ANSWER LIKE THAT..............
I KNOW MY BRAIN KNOWS THE DIFF. AND WHAT A 6 DRIVE IS...... :hammerhea

Steph
01-12-2005, 09:18 PM
Where is it? What end of town? One of my best friends live in town and has been keeping his eye out for a good lot to buy so he can build a new home. Got any pics?
Hey Dan, my brother has a lot for sell in havasu. if you want i can get more details from here on where, how much, how big..etc.

bigkatboat
01-12-2005, 11:07 PM
Phebus, you called it! This guy (and his buddy 'jrocket') must be on the Havasu city council. Everything is 'a PM me deal', nothing out in the open. Why not just state; I have a lot (or a boat or a POS) and it it 'this' and I am asking 'this price'? Why all of the secret BS? BTW, I do have the CASH, and it is not burning a hole in my pocket, that's why I still have the CASH! It seems to get harder every day to comunicate around here. Each time a person (like myself) who has been around, who makes a comment or asks a question (in the open forum) gets shot down. Why do you feel you need to SPAM your stuff in public and then not 'deal' with people out in the public forums? Why do you need to "hide" in a PM? I may be rough in my tactics, but I'm true to the REAL TRUTH. ARE YOU? I don't think I'm better than anyone else here, and I am trying to learn how things work around here. But you must admit, your "bait and switch" tactics on 'open offers and private dealing' seems to be kind of a crock of shit. BTW, I'm not the only one that sees thru your BS, others here have spoken up and you still try to avoid our point. Some people here get the 'I'm a buddy' treatment, and other's get the 'he's not one of us' treatment. I guess I'm not 'one of you', I'm not a KISS ASS! I'm not stupid! Do you really own a 'lot' in Havasu? Or are you 'buying and selling' at the same time? What's the 'secret'?

Ivan Dan
01-13-2005, 02:56 AM
Hey Dan, my brother has a lot for sell in havasu. if you want i can get more details from here on where, how much, how big..etc.
Ya definitely....let me know! My buddy is really hoping to find a nice lot in the South end of town.
You guys coming out to Laughlin?

BoatPI
01-13-2005, 07:08 AM
Can you imagine what would happen if someone cut him off in traffic! Chill..

Jrocket
01-13-2005, 11:52 AM
So bigkatboat...what do you think we should do to this Bill guy for the inexcusable acts that he hs done to "us" the strong non bs ass kisssing public?He has obviously committed a horrible act and many,I mean MANY people in here have voiced their opinions of anger and hatred towards this very person.He is an outright crook,from the way he has lead us to beleive he has something......FOR SALE! Get a rope,his days are done.
Now in reality,bigkatboat why dont you just go about your buisness which is probably nothing more than talk a big game and try to figure out why not many people like you in life.And no,I do not know Bill,ever met Bill or work on the city council,but if I do run Im betting you'ld be the first person to vote for me.......thanks in advance
Johnny Rocket for Mayor in 2005! :D

Hallett19
01-13-2005, 12:16 PM
Well Bill, if you sell it you need to put in the escrow instructions that an easment shall be available to park Aaron's boat there when he is in town :D The lot is cool and its usually where I park my boat when I come down and stay at Bill's house. Its a big piece of dirt and has views of the lake and the surrounding homes are nice and the neighbors are cool too.

ClownRoyal
01-13-2005, 12:25 PM
Phebus, you called it! This guy (and his buddy 'jrocket') must be on the Havasu city council. Everything is 'a PM me deal', nothing out in the open. Why not just state; I have a lot (or a boat or a POS) and it it 'this' and I am asking 'this price'? Why all of the secret BS? BTW, I do have the CASH, and it is not burning a hole in my pocket, that's why I still have the CASH! It seems to get harder every day to comunicate around here. Each time a person (like myself) who has been around, who makes a comment or asks a question (in the open forum) gets shot down. Why do you feel you need to SPAM your stuff in public and then not 'deal' with people out in the public forums? Why do you need to "hide" in a PM? I may be rough in my tactics, but I'm true to the REAL TRUTH. ARE YOU? I don't think I'm better than anyone else here, and I am trying to learn how things work around here. But you must admit, your "bait and switch" tactics on 'open offers and private dealing' seems to be kind of a crock of shit. BTW, I'm not the only one that sees thru your BS, others here have spoken up and you still try to avoid our point. Some people here get the 'I'm a buddy' treatment, and other's get the 'he's not one of us' treatment. I guess I'm not 'one of you', I'm not a KISS ASS! I'm not stupid! Do you really own a 'lot' in Havasu? Or are you 'buying and selling' at the same time? What's the 'secret'?
Keep er going...little slow at work today so this is my entertainment :rollside:

wildbillg
01-13-2005, 01:43 PM
yawn..........
the lot is NOT for sale to BIG CAT BOAT (little sumthin else).
Like I said I am thinking about selling it (MAYABE).
BIGCATBOAT= blah blah blah blah blah blah
listen to me blah blah blah balh I am soooo special...... blah blah blah blah
I have to talk big here cuz my wife has my pants rignt now..... :hammerhea blah blah blah blahh.
my sister says I kiss better then dad does :frown: (see what happens when you inbreed). Blah blah blah blah blah ...
Anyone seen my prozach? :2purples:
Blah blah blah blah.
Oh and my dog left me....... now what am I going to do, the only true friend I could buy even left me..
(the voices are louder at night)
Done ranting to himself
BIGCATBOAT
We are all so very sorry for you BIGCATBOAT, you have soooooooo many problems in your life, we all wish you well in the things that may help you find your personality that seems to be missing..
Now continue on with your oh so pethetic life that you seem to be so fond of........ :sleeping: :sleeping:
K buh bye now your done........... :sleeping: :sleeping:

SoCalOffshore
01-13-2005, 02:15 PM
I am thinking of buying a lot. Maybe. If I get a job. Unless I retire. Someone get me a beer, my head hurts. :rollside:

riverracerx
01-13-2005, 02:22 PM
I have a coffe can full of dirt from Lake Havasu. Considering the prices for lots in Havasu these days the calculations say it is worth about $127.00. It has a view of the lake (depending on where you set it down) and it has septic (if you poke drainage holes in the bottom of it). It has running water, but you must supply your own water source. Cash only please.
Just messing with you Bill. Trying to lighten the thread! :p

ChumpChange
01-13-2005, 02:22 PM
Since Bill isn't selling his lot. I'll sell mine. It's got a great view of the lake, only 1/2 mile from Windsor. Let me know if you're interested.
It also has a 1600 square foot house that comes with purchase, built last July. 36' Deep garage.

phebus
01-13-2005, 02:59 PM
I have a coffe can full of dirt from Lake Havasu. Considering the prices for lots in Havasu these days the calculations say it is worth about $127.00. It has a view of the lake (depending on where you set it down) and it has septic (if you poke drainage holes in the bottom of it). It has running water, but you must supply your own water source. Cash only please.
Just messing with you Bill. Trying to lighten the thread! :p
Very funny :D , looks like a ebay add.

summerlove
01-13-2005, 08:08 PM
Last time I checked you couldn't buy a piece of crap i havasu for under 90K, so if BFC is correct at abut 65K, I'll take two, please....
BTW, call Michelle (warlock25) because she sold my house for me (close escrow tomorow!!!), and she's selling at least one of the two homes I'm building right now...New Bridgewater, 3bed/3ba. Call her, not me. She works for me, sort of..... :rollside: not really, but she makes money if she sells it, and she's very good!!!!
Also, Phebus, CALL ME YOU A-HOLE!!!! :D :D

Steph
01-19-2005, 07:07 PM
The lot is located on the north side of town. about 3/4 of the lot has a view. its from the back. its in a good, well kept neighborhood. its about 1 mile from windsor beach. It is a corner lot.
The price is $1,000,000. Its located on the corner of Catalina.
For more info contact: Tony Schmidt 928-854-8669. tell him Mikes sister sent you :)

clownpuncher
01-19-2005, 07:10 PM
[QUOTE=Steph]
The price is $1,000,000. Its located on the corner of Catalina.
QUOTE]
Please tell me that's a typo? :jawdrop: :D

summerlove
01-19-2005, 07:12 PM
The lot is locatated on the north side of town. about 3/4 of the lot has a view. its from the back. its in a good, well kept neighborhood. its about 1 mile from windsor beach. It is a corner lot.
The price is $1,000,000.:)
Holy Crap Batman! A million DOllars for a lot in Havasu!!!
I think you mean $100,000????

Steph
01-19-2005, 07:31 PM
lol i mean a million if you want to pay a million. :idea: I just wanted to make money on the deal :D
Sorry guys, it was a typo. the price is $100,000