PDA

View Full Version : Do you still drink milk?

Mandelon
01-10-2005, 08:35 PM
Milk. A nice gentle topic. No missing teeth, no chance of arrest.
My kids drink milk. A lot of milk. Nonfat milk. I like it too. Sometimes with a meal or once in a while I dunk Oreos. But Oreos are bad, they make you fat. I spear the creme filling with a fork, then dunk them under the milk for the count of 5. Too long and they get soggy, too short, and they don't absorb enough of the milk.
:rolleyes:
Some grownups don't drink milk. It is good for you. It tastes good with spaghetti. Spaghetti with a lot of Parmesan cheese on it.
Do you like milk? :D

spectratoad
01-10-2005, 08:36 PM
After spaghetti or with cereal. That is about it for me anymore. Haven't had the craving for it like I used too.

mike37
01-10-2005, 08:38 PM
My kids drink milk. A lot of milk. Nonfat milk. I like it too. Sometimes with a meal or once in a while I dunk Oreos. But Oreos are bad, they make you fat. I spear the creme filling with a fork, then dunk them under the milk for the count of 5. Too long and they get soggy, too short, and they don't absorb enough of the milk.
Some grownups don't drink milk. It is good for you. It tastes good with spaghetti. Spaghetti with a lot of Parmesan cheese on it.
OHHH! cant go a day with no milk

ahhell
01-10-2005, 08:40 PM
We do at least a gallon a day...me and two teenage boys, if we didnt drink so much milk i could prolly buy a bigger boat :frown:

Mandelon
01-10-2005, 08:43 PM
I drank a half gallon of milk by myself one day. Two days later I shat out what felt like a brick. :eek:
Solid!! :)

clownpuncher
01-10-2005, 08:44 PM
Yes I do! Only with grape nuts in the AM or with Mother's Taffy cookies at night. Always non-fat. Anything else seems too.........thick

Mrs. casean
I love milk! Drink a lot of it and great w/ spaghetti! You're so right about that!

JetBoatRich
Big glass pretty much with every home cooked meal :confused:

Debbolas
01-10-2005, 08:45 PM
I drink warm milk at night if I'm having trouble sleeping and I LOVE ice cold milk and dunking oreo's or nutter butters, or those really hard iced oatmeal cookies that mothers makes...... :wink:

mike37
01-10-2005, 08:45 PM
I drank a half gallon of milk by myself one day. Two days later I shat out what felt like a brick. :eek:
Solid!! :)
thats all what a Sissy :cry:

coolchange
01-10-2005, 08:47 PM
Milk sucks. Woke up in the middle of the night with a stomach ache and went to the store for some Gas Ex and got pulled over by some gen x cop. Asked if I been drinkin and I said Ya, milk and he said OH a wise guy and I said what of it and he took me in for some trumped up resisting charge and threw me in the tank with a drunk, a crack ho, some tweeker dude, and a guy that sank his boat. That was a while ago and I've been clean since, not even with a chocolate chip cookie (ya I know sayin I do cookies and not milk is funny to some but cookies I can handle). Some of my friends do milk still and they are messed up. You can tell by the bloating and flatulance and puffy face they're still on the stuff and have lactose intolerance now.

Ziggy
01-10-2005, 08:56 PM
Lots when I was a kid but no longer do my innerds tolerate much dairy these days :( ................and I wouldn't put the people around me in harms way :2purples: when I do have it :wink: :D

Debbolas
01-10-2005, 08:56 PM
Milk sucks. Woke up in the middle of the night with a stomach ache and went to the store for some Gas Ex and got pulled over by some gen x cop. Asked if I been drinkin and I said Ya, milk and he said OH a wise guy and I said what of it and he took me in for some trumped up resisting charge and threw me in the tank with a drunk, a crack ho, some tweeker dude, and a guy that sank his boat. That was a while ago and I've been clean since, not even with a chocolate chip cookie (ya I know sayin I do cookies and not milk is funny to some but cookies I can handle). Some of my friends do milk still and they are messed up. You can tell by the bloating and flatulance and puffy face they're still on the stuff and have lactose intolerance now.
Dude, you are an inspiration, how long have you been clean? :wink:

Cas
01-10-2005, 09:00 PM
about 12oz every night before bed, with dinner, a little in the morning...love milk but nothing more than the 2% stuff. We usually get the 1% and sometimes nonfat.
what about eggnogg? :D

coolchange
01-10-2005, 09:12 PM
Dude, you are an inspiration, how long have you been clean? :wink:
About 8 years now. I mean I still have Chowder but cooking it changes the chemical composition of the stuff so its technically not milk any more.

DrewDown
01-10-2005, 09:13 PM
Big glass pretty much with every home cooked meal :confused:Thats what I'm talking about.

Mandelon
Coolchange, I would give you some green chiclets if I could. :p
Milk + Peanut M&M's = :smile: :smile: :smile:

shueman
Kids do the Milk, I get my dairy intake from yogurt.... :rollside:

Mandelon
01-10-2005, 09:17 PM
Throat Yogurt ?!? :D :sqeyes: :D

beer hunter
01-10-2005, 09:17 PM
I always drink milk, here's a video (http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/2249Milk_Video.wmv) that shows what happens if you don't drink your milk. :squiggle: :D

jstwkd
01-10-2005, 09:29 PM
At least one glass a DAY! :notam: ...Huge glass with Ice-Non fat.....I go thru about a gallon every couple of days..My wife doesnt touch the stuff....I dont think I have heard of anyone else dunking cookies with a fork....forkin cookies....I love it...Nutter butters are the best.....lol :D

Kilrtoy
01-10-2005, 09:31 PM
if there are any women that are offering from the tap, I will drink it...

BarryMac
01-10-2005, 09:32 PM
Milk and Popcorn, I know I'm freaking wierd...

AirtimeLavey
01-10-2005, 09:33 PM
About to throw down on some choc. chip cookies, and a pint of non-fat in about 7 mins. (When the timer goes). :D
THEN, I'll start on that New Year's Res., tomorrow. :cool:

Ziggy
01-10-2005, 09:36 PM
if there are any women that are offering from the tap, I will drink it...
Someone was bound to put in writing what many have thought :D :D :D

Boy Named Sue
01-10-2005, 09:37 PM
At least one glass a gay...
Must milk him pretty hard...
That would be whole milk for me, but I rarely touch the stuff.

Debbolas
01-10-2005, 09:37 PM
About 8 years now. I mean I still have Chowder but cooking it changes the chemical composition of the stuff so its technically not milk any more.
LMAO!!!!
Too funny!! :rollside:

mike37
01-10-2005, 09:39 PM
man just pounded 1/2 gallon whew a little bloated now

Mandelon
01-10-2005, 09:40 PM
My dad used to pop the corn, then eat it in a bowl of milk, like cereal. I guess he was weird too. :)

Debbolas
01-10-2005, 09:43 PM
I don't "get" the milk and popcorn thing........ :hammerhea .......BUT I LOVE chocolate chip cookies and a nice light beer....(and I don't usually like chocolate) :eek:

Wicky
01-10-2005, 09:44 PM
rotflmao!!!!!!
I love the regular stuff (.08%) but, I really love the taste of the plain soy milk(.10%) now.
Don't get the vanilla flavor. It's too sweet and could cause tooth decay!!! Comedy classics,
Wicky

Big_Gunz_
01-10-2005, 09:47 PM
Only in the morning with breakfast, at least 2 glasses. The rest of the day is water, water, water.

Wicky
01-10-2005, 09:48 PM
At least one glass a gay...Huge glass with Ice-Non fat.....I go thru about a gallon every couple of days..My wife doesnt touch the stuff....I dont think I have heard of anyone else dunking cookies with a fork....forkin cookies....I love it...Nutter butters are the best.....lol :D
You sure your only drinking milk???lol. A glass a gay??

MsDrmr
01-10-2005, 09:53 PM
Every once in a while I love a glass of milk, but for the most part, I take my vitamins and drink water, diet coke and lots of tea....

Kindsvater Flat
01-10-2005, 09:58 PM
minimum of 5 gallons a week at this house.

Debbolas
01-10-2005, 10:00 PM
Every once in a while I love a glass of milk, but for the most part, I take my vitamins and drink water, diet coke and lots of tea....
Diet Coke with LIME? :D (my favorite!) :D

Mandelon
01-10-2005, 10:18 PM
Cha, you mean with RUM!!!! :D

jstwkd
01-10-2005, 10:20 PM
LMAO...........I really should reread my post....DAY!DAY!DAY!DAY!.....Damn that is too funny! thanks for catching that guys :hammerhea :hammerhea
boy named sue...I cant stop laughing.....your killin me!

MsDrmr
01-10-2005, 10:23 PM
Diet Coke with LIME? :D (my favorite!) :D
that is yummmy, I especially like to buy the reg diet coke and add fresh lime/lemon to it :cool:

Debbolas
01-10-2005, 10:37 PM
Sounds good!
I like your avitar, where do you gals get the cartoon versions? :idea:
I need to change my avitar.....

Phat Matt
01-10-2005, 11:25 PM
What were you smoking before the milk post? :hammer2: :D

boxscore
01-10-2005, 11:36 PM
That was a staple in my Grandma's house. Oh, the memories!

Boy Named Sue
01-10-2005, 11:42 PM
LMAO...........I really should reread my post....DAY!DAY!DAY!DAY!.....Damn that is too funny! thanks for catching that guys :hammerhea :hammerhea
boy named sue...I cant stop laughing.....your killin me!
You said it. How could I leave it alone? What blows me away is all thats happening in the world, war, massive earthquakes, tsunamis, Cali flooding on historic scale, and the hottest thread tonight is about milk.
I think we need a simple diversion to the simple pleasures. Milk? Why not.

BarryMac
01-11-2005, 06:29 AM
My dad used to pop the corn, then eat it in a bowl of milk, like cereal. I guess he was weird too. :)
I don't eat it like cereal, I will pop a bag of Popcorn in the Micro and pour a big glass of cold milk, I think that the taste of the milk with the salt/butter of the popcorn is what I really like...

BarryMac
01-11-2005, 06:30 AM
that is yummmy, I especially like to buy the reg diet coke and add fresh lime/lemon to it :cool:
Yeah, then a couple SPLASHES of Captain Morgans...

ahhell
01-11-2005, 06:38 AM
love a big glaas of ice cold after a peanutbutter and jelly...kinda helps push it down the pipes

OGShocker
01-11-2005, 06:59 AM
Mandelon,
Why do you find it necessary to stir the $hit all the time ? Your milk post can only be viewed as an attempt to divide the people in this forum. WTF is your problem?
Oh BTW, 1/2 gallon of 2% per day. :D

Sleek-Jet
01-11-2005, 07:07 AM
I don't know how you peeps drink that low fat stuff.... that's like drinking diet beer... :p
I'm not a big fan of milk, but it does help my heart burn (no lactose intolerance here), and make that whole milk... ice cold please....