PDA

View Full Version : Non-alcoholic drink alternative

djunkie
04-19-2006, 12:44 PM
Well since no one hears drinks while driving their boats :rolleyes: , I was wondering if anyone tried any of the non-alcohlic beers? :rollside:

atomickitn
04-19-2006, 12:46 PM
why would you drink beer with no alcohol.. in it

LHC30Victory
04-19-2006, 12:47 PM
EXACTLY!
Seriously, we have started carrying more iced tea and soda. Last time out we only had 6 beers with us.
Of course, later in the day we hit the Turtle :)

atomickitn
04-19-2006, 12:47 PM
W..T..F..is wrong with you ......if you not going to drink alcohol then drink lemon aid....whats the matter with you? :)

djunkie
04-19-2006, 12:49 PM
Ya I kinda feel the same. Maybe as a mind phuck though. :rollside:

atomickitn
04-19-2006, 12:49 PM
EXACTLY!
Seriously, we have started carrying more iced tea and soda. Last time out we only had 6 beers with us.
Of course, later in the day we hit the Turtle :)
:rollside: :rollside:now thats responsible drinking!.... :rollside:

kcvega
04-19-2006, 01:04 PM
I can barely hear my radio let alone hears my drinks. :rollside:

NOTALENT
04-19-2006, 01:07 PM
First off....ask your self...why do you drink beer other then to make some women look better.... :crossx:
Non alcoholic is just a posers choice to drinking beer. I will stick with Gatorade and water instead.

atomickitn
04-19-2006, 01:09 PM
First off....ask your self...why do you drink beer other then to make some women look better.... :crossx:
Non alcoholic is just a posers choice to drinking beer. I will stick with Gatorade and water instead.
beer has water in it! :)

2Driver
04-19-2006, 01:13 PM
That's like saying why drink Diet Coke with out Rum :rolleyes:
Haake Beck and Clausthaler make a good NA beer. Nice to have mid week for the beer crave. I try limiting the alcohol consumption during the week and still like beer. Besides a beer taste good on the beach and I can do without getting buzzed when driving. Doesn't mean I need to drink tea. Not driving and the weekend - different story :rollside:

XTRM22
04-19-2006, 01:15 PM
There are a few "beer junkies" out there. On a hot day I like an Ice cold beer way better then soda. That being said I have on occasion drank Odouls, or Coors Cutter. I take alot less beer then I used to and alot more water, and I really like those snapple elements drinks, sometimes a beer is the only thing going to quech a beer drinkers thirst and some of the non alcohol ones aren't bad.
Chuck

djunkie
04-19-2006, 01:19 PM
I can barely hear my radio let alone hears my drinks. :rollside:
Sorry I've had to much to drink. Now go back to your hole. :rolleyes: :rollside:

djunkie
04-19-2006, 01:21 PM
That's like saying why drink Diet Coke with out Rum :rolleyes:
Haake Beck and Clausthaler make a good NA beer. Nice to have mid week for the beer crave. I try limiting the alcohol consumption during the week and still like beer. Besides a beer taste good on the beach and I can do without getting buzzed when driving. Doesn't mean I need to drink tea. Not driving and the weekend - different story :rollside:
Thats kinda what I'm getting at. Its nice to be standing around shooting the shit with a beer in your hand. I like the taste of beer so I was thinking it may be a good alternative.

Havasu Cig
04-19-2006, 01:21 PM
There are a few "beer junkies" out there. On a hot day I like an Ice cold beer way better then soda. That being said I have on occasion drank Odouls, or Coors Cutter. I take alot less beer then I used to and alot more water, and I really like those snapple elements drinks, sometimes a beer is the only thing going to quech a beer drinkers thirst and some of the non alcohol ones aren't bad.
Chuck
I agree, I like the taste of cold beer. I like O'douls dark when I am drinking N/A beers. Really not bad for what it is.
Now all they need is N/A Tequiza right Chuck... :)

C-2
04-19-2006, 01:38 PM
With everything that's going on - I too have decided to dry out. If you see me drinking a beer at the poker run - it will be NA. I love beer, but not the alcohol (which is why i don't drink any other type of alcohol).
I tried Coors NA - it wasn't bad (Tasted like a flat Coors Light ~ which is the way about half of them are sold anyways!), and ODouls Amber isn't bad.
I hear Guiness and Heineken also make good NA beers; but Clausthaler is supposed to be the best (haven't been able to find it).
It has nothing to do with being cool or being a poser. The way I see it, NA beer is kinda like country music and hip hop - listen to it long enough and eventually you end up liking the stuff!!!! :220v: :) :220v:

djunkie
04-19-2006, 01:39 PM
With everything that's going on - I too have decided to dry out. If you see me drinking a beer at the poker run - it will be NA. I love beer, but not the alcohol (which is why i don't drink any other type of alcohol).
I tried Coors NA - it wasn't bad (Tasted like a flat Coors Light ~ which is the way about half of them are sold anyways!), and ODouls Amber isn't bad.
I hear Guiness and Heineken also make good NA beers; but Clausthaler is supposed to be the best (haven't been able to find it).
It has nothing to do with being cool or being a poser. The way I see it, NA beer is kinda like country music and hip hop - listen to it long enough and eventually you end up liking the stuff!!!! :220v: :) :220v:
I agree. Except for the whole country music thing. :rollside: :rollside:

kcvega
04-19-2006, 01:49 PM
No harm intended bro. And I am in my hole er no not MY hole. :) :rollside:

djunkie
04-19-2006, 01:53 PM
No harm intended bro. And I am in my hole er no not MY hole. :) :rollside:
I know you were joking. Sometimes I type faster than my brain can think. :rollside:

dicudmore
04-19-2006, 01:54 PM
Dr Pepper, Gatorade and Water for me...
it just isn't worth it

MRS FLYIN VEE
04-19-2006, 01:55 PM
we carry alot of water and gatorade maybe some kool aid here and there. :)

Kilrtoy
04-19-2006, 01:55 PM
That is exactly why I dont drink, to make sure the ugly chicks do not board my boat

Ziggy
04-19-2006, 02:16 PM
We usually don't have more than 2 or 3 beers on the boat to last us the day...water, sodas, gatoraide, Monster or RedBull....and I kinda like the flavored Propel waters.
Taste of beer for me is a take it or leave it thing when out on the water...

OGShocker
04-19-2006, 02:33 PM
Well since no one hears drinks while driving their boats :rolleyes: , I was wondering if anyone tried any of the non-alcohlic beers? :rollside:
Drinking non-alcoholic beer is like kissing your own sister... :yuk: It's a kiss but... Fuuuuk!

djunkie
04-19-2006, 02:36 PM
Drinking non-alcoholic beer is like kissing your own sister... :yuk: It's a kiss but... Fuuuuk!
So your saying you've tried it? :p :rollside:

MRS FLYIN VEE
04-19-2006, 02:38 PM
That is exactly why I dont drink, to make sure the ugly chicks do not board my boat
So. That's why I haven't been in your boat. Come on Kilr.. Just come out and say it. :mad: :) :)

Mrs.Killer
04-19-2006, 02:40 PM
So. That's why I haven't been in your boat. Come on Kilr.. Just come out and say it. :mad: :) :)
You never come to the river anymore. You are always welcome on my boat. :p :p

dicudmore
04-19-2006, 02:41 PM
the LEGENDARY Mrs Flyin Vee...you know better than that :D

djunkie
04-19-2006, 02:42 PM
You can ride with me anytime. :rollside: :rollside:

MRS FLYIN VEE
04-19-2006, 02:42 PM
You never come to the river anymore. You are always welcome on my boat. :p :p
I love that.. "MY BOAT" thank you honey. :p

MRS FLYIN VEE
04-19-2006, 02:43 PM
You can ride with me anytime. :rollside: :rollside:
Thank You very much. :p

OGShocker
So your saying you've tried it? :p :rollside:
Yes, but I was young.... like around 30.
http://theinsideline.org/forums/image.php?u=120&dateline=1142649458
:D :D :D

MRS FLYIN VEE
the LEGENDARY Mrs Flyin Vee...you know better than that :D
you are a sweet heart and always will be. Thank you. :) :p

djunkie
04-19-2006, 02:45 PM
Yes, but I was young.... like around 30.
http://theinsideline.org/forums/image.php?u=120&dateline=1142649458
:D :D :D
Hey your #1 too. :crossx:
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/17681_Small_.jpg

OGShocker
04-19-2006, 02:46 PM
Thanks David!

djunkie
04-19-2006, 02:56 PM
Thanks David!
:crossx: :crossx: :crossx:

Flying Tiger
04-19-2006, 04:05 PM
If Ya Quit Drinking Ya Might Live to be 100,, But it'll seem Like 200.

Kachina26
04-19-2006, 04:32 PM
Kaliber by Guiness is pretty good, all things considered. I won't risk it on the water, so call me a pussy, poser or whatever, just don't call me from the drunk tank :D