PDA

View Full Version : Havasu Marina Today

shadow
01-11-2005, 04:05 PM
Launched at the Marina today,Paid $10 at the shack no questions.Very friendly old guy.Went out with Aaron from absolute and ran around alittle then put the boat on the trailer.
Friendly old guy stops me and says that he looked on the list and i was banned due to being to loud.But he called down below after i was launching and they told him i must have installed mufflers cause they couldn't even hear the boat and the exhaust was in the water below the swim step.
Go figure...... When tested during the summer with boats all around and noise
bouncing off the block wall failed.Today not a boat within 1/2 mile and no problem they tell me next time retest so i can get off the list.
It was windy and white caps out there today but let me say it was nice to be back in the boat on the water and it's only been 2months.

JB in so cal
01-11-2005, 04:08 PM
Launched at the Marina today,Paid $10 at the shack no questions.Very friendly old guy.Went out with Aaron from absolute and ran around alittle then put the boat on the trailer.
Friendly old guy stops me and says that he looked on the list and i was banned due to being to loud.But he called down below after i was launching and they told him i must have installed mufflers cause they couldn't even hear the boat and the exhaust was in the water below the swim step.
bouncing off the block wall failed.Today not a boat within 1/2 mile and no problem they tell me next time retest so i can get off the list.
It was windy and white caps out there today but let me say it was nice to be back in the boat on the water and it's only been 2months.
Show off!

shadow
01-11-2005, 04:09 PM
Show off!
Hey JB, you got a marina down there by you.Just take your boat down and launch. :rollside:

Second "PLACE"
01-11-2005, 04:12 PM
White caps/rough water sure beats working like the rest of us. I love the whole "Re-test" comment.

JB in so cal
01-11-2005, 04:17 PM
Hey JB, you got a marina down there by you.Just take your boat down and launch. :rollside:
My boat is sitting about 3/4 mile from Dana point Marina right now. If I could just figure out a way to get the salt out of the water...

shadow
01-11-2005, 04:19 PM
My boat is sitting about 3/4 mile from Dana point Marina right now. If I could just figure out a way to get the salt out of the water...
Boil it! :D

hot_diggity_dog
01-11-2005, 04:28 PM
So how'd she RUN? :hammer2:
You must of let her fly with just the two of you! :idea:
HDD :D

shadow
01-11-2005, 04:42 PM
So how'd she RUN? :hammer2:
You must of let her fly with just the two of you! :idea:
HDD :D
Ran great, good and strong but with being as choppy as it was couldn't really stay on it with out being airborn more than in the water.We did find an area
towards the Cal side between no wake and towards copper canyon that was pretty good.Just nice being out there again.

BarryMac
01-11-2005, 04:53 PM
Thanks for rubbing it in Shadow, should I bring my dog over so you can kick her too??? :D :D :D

FREIND OF AA AND TA
01-11-2005, 05:30 PM
Tell that freakin Aaron to work on my boat and stop messing around!

shadow
01-11-2005, 05:35 PM
Tell that freakin Aaron to work on my boat and stop messing around!
He wasn't messing around,he was working. :wink:

FREIND OF AA AND TA
01-11-2005, 05:43 PM
Any time he is not working on my boat it's messing around :D
OK mabe I'm a little bumed I was working :D

slowinhavasu
01-11-2005, 06:38 PM
What's up Shadow no broken fords to work on ????

shadow
01-11-2005, 06:43 PM
What's up Shadow no broken fords to work on ????
Lots of broken Fords. :jawdrop:
Just been waiting for this weather to break so i could go out and test a few things out,knock the dust off the boat.Just cut out of work alittle early today and back tomorrow. :smile:

riverliver
01-11-2005, 06:48 PM
Hey Shadow if you get down Parker way stop by the new house some time. We will be there this weekend and the weekend of the 29th.

mike37
01-11-2005, 06:51 PM
Lots of broken Fords. :jawdrop:
Just been waiting for this weather to break so i could go out and test a few things out,knock the dust off the boat.Just cut out of work alittle early today and back tomorrow. :smile:
dang wish we could go out its way to cold right now

shadow
01-11-2005, 06:56 PM
Hey Shadow if you get down Parker way stop by the new house some time. We will be there this weekend and the weekend of the 29th.
Will probablly be in the area sometime this weekend,will try to stop by depending on the time.Would love to see the new place.I've only looked over from the Cal side. Looks like it's almost done?.
I should say i've only seen it from the Cal side.

shadow
01-11-2005, 07:00 PM
dang wish we could go out its way to cold right now
It's all in your head Mike.Put on a beanie and a jacket and go. :D
Take some on the water pics for us.

mbrown2
01-11-2005, 07:27 PM
RL, you headed to the Desert Bar this Saturday? We will be up this weekend as well.

riverliver
01-11-2005, 07:44 PM
RL, you headed to the Desert Bar this Saturday? We will be up this weekend as well.
I may make a run out there to see Sir Charles for his B-day bash.

mike37
01-11-2005, 07:47 PM
It's all in your head Mike.Put on a beanie and a jacket and go. :D
Take some on the water pics for us.
I would do that but there is way to much junk floting in the lake this time of year
I will go out in April and get some pics

jackpunx
01-12-2005, 09:33 AM
RL/Shadow,,
you guys should come out to the bar.. It would be good to see you :D