PDA

View Full Version : FM and Debbolas, thank you.

Boy Named Sue
01-11-2005, 10:43 PM
This is the first thread I've ever started. You two have kept me laughing tonight when I needed it the most. Something heavy has been going on and y'all lifted my spirits when I needed it. This forum has a better use than calling each other fags. I'm going out to paint the town blue. I'll get back to you'ns tomorrow. Gotta go.
Suuuuuuuuuuueeeeeeeeeeeeey!

FMluvswater
01-11-2005, 10:53 PM
I agree Suey. :) This forum is wonderful because there are incredibly wonderful people here. I figure if I cheered you up in any way at all I'm just guilty of doing what's been done for me over and over again by so many kind and funny people here - yourself included. Spending time having fun with you and Deb tonight boosted my spirits too. It's all good. :cool: I hope the heavy stuff lightens up for you soon. In the meantime the Sandbar is a great place to at least take a break from it for a moment ... or more (as warranted). :)

Boy Named Sue
01-11-2005, 11:07 PM
I rollin out the door but I am bolstered by you, FM. Steve and my friendship is very rough and tumble, fun, screw you dick head, I would never say I love you so I'll punch this guy whos talking shit to you instead. I wrote three long letters on that guestbook tonignt and God erased them all before I could post them. Apparently the family and friends are more fragile than we are.
Goin out. Catch you on the PM later FM. Lots to tell.
:) :) :) :) :) :) :yuk:

FMluvswater
01-11-2005, 11:24 PM
I rollin out the door but I am bolstered by you, FM. Steve and my friendship is very rough and tumble, fun, screw you dick head, I would never say I love you so I'll punch this guy whos talking shit to you instead. I wrote three long letters on that guestbook tonignt and God erased them all before I could post them. Apparently the family and friends are more fragile than we are.
Goin out. Catch you on the PM later FM. Lots to tell.
:) :) :) :) :) :) :yuk:
I didn't get what I was supposed to look at when I clicked the link the first time. Now I've read a few guestbook entries all I can say is I'm sorry your friend is ill and that your words meant for him (according to how your friendship with him works) were lost in cyber space (or censored? ). Friendship is precious no matter how it looks to the casual observer. You and Steve know what's what. Feel free to PM me anytime, Suey. :) Take care. TTYL

Boy Named Sue
01-13-2005, 12:39 AM
You always know just what to say, although I don't like the looks of that eye. Things are turning worse, and I am acting like a wound up spring ( thats funny cuz I first said I was ok but that was a lie.) waiting for the backlash.
TTYL ~ Suey.

FMluvswater
01-14-2005, 03:29 PM
You always know just what to say, although I don't like the looks of that eye. Things are turning worse, and I am acting like a wound up spring ( thats funny cuz I first said I was ok but that was a lie.) waiting for the backlash.
TTYL ~ Suey.
That's my eye and it sees so much more than you might think, lol. :wink: You have a PM. :)

Kim Hanson
01-14-2005, 03:38 PM
Im speachless............( . )( . )......

Boy Named Sue
01-14-2005, 09:29 PM
Im speachless............( . )( . )......
I saw your post on the other site. Thanks Kim, it kinda took me by surprise and then again it didn't. Anyways thanks, it was appreciated.

Boy Named Sue
01-14-2005, 09:30 PM
That's my eye and it sees so much more than you might think, lol. :wink: You have a PM. :)
I feel like you're peeking at me. When the song thread is on the screen I have to close the bathroom door...

FMluvswater
01-14-2005, 11:32 PM
I feel like you're peeking at me. When the song thread is on the screen I have to close the bathroom door...
LMFAO! :D I have x-ray vision. :sqeyes:

Boy Named Sue
01-14-2005, 11:36 PM
LMFAO! :D I have x-ray vision. :sqeyes:
I guess I don't have to shut the door then. I'll just wave. :idea:

FMluvswater
01-14-2005, 11:40 PM
I guess I don't have to shut the door then. I'll just wave. :idea:
I'll just wink back ... with the eye you can't see! :wink: :D

Boy Named Sue
01-14-2005, 11:54 PM
That gave me a good laugh. You are twisted. :mix: I'm glad to see we're in good spirits tonight. I'll see you on the listening to thread. TV's off tonight and the music is making me feel better.
In some weird way I actually believe the hidden spy eye is winking at me.

FMluvswater
01-15-2005, 12:27 AM
That gave me a good laugh. You are twisted. :mix: I'm glad to see we're in good spirits tonight. I'll see you on the listening to thread. TV's off tonight and the music is making me feel better.
In some weird way I actually believe the hidden spy eye is winking at me.
:eek: Damn! Then you're catching on to me WAYYYYYY too quick, lol! :D :wink:
I actually don't have any music on right now (call Ripley's! :D ) only because I don't know what I feel like hearing. I do have a song line in my head and I don't know artist or title if I knew I'd see if I have it and play that. :notam: Maybe you can help? I think it goes something like "I feel like life is passing me by ..." Damn I can hear that one line so clearly in my head and no clues what's either side of it. My memory is sooooooo messing with me tonight. :notam:

Boy Named Sue
01-15-2005, 12:36 AM
Is this a new song? Dave Mathews?

FMluvswater
01-15-2005, 12:48 AM
Is this a new song? Dave Mathews?
:cry: :redface: I DON'T KNOW!!!! :D

FMluvswater
01-15-2005, 12:58 AM
:redface: I Googled it ... "Sam Roberts - Brother Down" .... I no gots :cry: ... sigh oh well least my curiosity is sated now. :squiggle:

FMluvswater
01-15-2005, 01:09 AM
I'm gonna go watch my taped episode of Medical Investigation (love that show almost as much as CSI original :cool: ) and then go to bed. Goodnight Suey. TTYL :)

Boy Named Sue
01-15-2005, 01:21 AM
G'night spy.

RiverOtter
01-15-2005, 04:20 AM
Deb and FM = A couple of fun chicks :D

FMluvswater
01-15-2005, 01:59 PM
Deb and FM = A couple of fun chicks :D
What are you up to with the flattery? :idea: Deb? Does it make you suspicious too? :D
Hmmmm .... until I know different I'll take it at face value - so thank-you RO. :)

FMluvswater
01-15-2005, 02:00 PM
G'night spy.
LMAO @spy! :wink: :D

RiverOtter
01-15-2005, 02:00 PM
What are you up to with the flattery? :idea: Deb? Does it make you suspicious too? :D
Hmmmm .... until I know different I'll take it at face value - so thank-you RO. :)
What??? You kids are fun :D

FMluvswater
01-15-2005, 02:10 PM
What??? You kids are fun :D
so you've said ... :idea: some reason that triggers my paranoia :D .. I better keep my spy eye on you I think so :wink:

RiverOtter
01-15-2005, 02:13 PM
so you've said ... :idea: some reason that triggers my paranoia :D .. I better keep my spy eye on you I think so :wink:
Zat mean you're gonna stalk me again.

Kim Hanson
01-15-2005, 02:16 PM
I saw your post on the other site. Thanks Kim, it kinda took me by surprise and then again it didn't. Anyways thanks, it was appreciated.
I have allways been a shock type of guy and hang in there..........( . )( . )......... :cool:

FMluvswater
01-15-2005, 02:27 PM
Zat mean you're gonna stalk me again.
Again? You trying to get me in trouble with my one and only stalkee? :devil: :D
I'm a one stalkee stalker. :) (Hint: it isn't you RO, lol so relax :D ) When you're in my field of vision so to speak I'll just pay attention cuz I still think you're up to something whereas if my stalkee isn't in my field of vision I go searching! :D