PDA

View Full Version : A technical question for the Hotties

HEDJUG
01-12-2005, 11:22 AM
A question for you ladies-
How come?:
If we walk up to you and ask to see your hooties, you get all pissy & slap us.
If we walk up to you at a bar with a dollar and ask to see your hooties, you get all pissy slap us & tell us that you are not a ho.
But, if we come with cheap ole beads, the tops are off and boobies are a shaken.
Better yet, if we come with flower leis or big crazy beads, the panties are on the floor.
I donÂ’t mind, but I donÂ’t get it.

HavaTan
01-12-2005, 11:28 AM
Shame on you...Don't ever look the gift horse in the mouth!!!
That is just one of those gifts from God that all us guys just say, "Thank You" and never ask why!
"Instant Lesbian, Just add LickEr"

Kilrtoy
01-12-2005, 11:31 AM
Beads cost more than a dollar

Screaming Pete
01-12-2005, 11:38 AM
Beads are like 15 cents a strand. Chicks like Jewerly and thats what beads look like to them. Delete this thread before they catch on

Mrs. Revndave
01-12-2005, 12:51 PM
Sh**! Who needs beads or a dollar? It's all about the alcohol courage :)

HEDJUG
01-12-2005, 12:55 PM
All right Ms. Rev. Go do some shots and show us what ya got...

AirtimeLavey
01-12-2005, 01:05 PM
Shame on you...Don't ever look the gift horse in the mouth!!!
That is just one of those gifts from God that all us guys just say, "Thank You" and never ask why!
"Instant Lesbian, Just add LickEr"
What he said! Don't get 'em thinking about it. :lightsabe

RiverOtter
01-12-2005, 02:33 PM
Beads cost more than a dollar
Only the pearl's ;) :D

barbigrl
01-12-2005, 03:13 PM
Hmmm...hedjug has a point!!! j/k It's just different at the river......if guys come up to chicks at a club and aks to see, they usually say "This is not the river!"
It is more accepted there...then it would be at a bar at home...at least the bars I attend....go to an 18 an over club....you wont need to go to the river for a show.

JackieV
01-12-2005, 03:33 PM
Hmmm...hedjug has a point!!! j/k It's just different at the river......if guys come up to chicks at a club and aks to see, they usually say "This is not the river!"
It is more accepted there...then it would be at a bar at home...at least the bars I attend....go to an 18 an over club....you wont need to go to the river for a show.
Yeah I've said that before to guys at bars that have handed me beads (not that they'd want to see an A cup). But really I think that you have to just be lucky enough to have made it to the river to see the ladies.
I have never showed my hooties at the river (remember they are an A cup anyways, I'd probably get one little bead thrown at me). Artv would get mad if I did. Do you think that's right? When he is taking pictures and admiring other girls hooties :supp: ?

barbigrl
01-12-2005, 03:44 PM
Girl if you wanna show em....then show em!!! I don't really think that is fair that he is taking pics of other chicks showing them and you can't show off yours...I am sure they are nice A's!!! He should not be selfish with his lady!!! ......my friends and I have turned the tables....when guys asks to see ours we ask them to show us theirs, if you know what I mean!! This doesn't always work though...... Guys come up with lame excuses..."It's cold...blah blah" This just means they got a small one!! hahahaha

JackieV
01-12-2005, 03:52 PM
Girl if you wanna show em....then show em!!! I don't really think that is fair that he is taking pics of other chicks showing them and you can't show off yours...I am sure they are nice A's!!! He should not be selfish with his lady!!! ......my friends and I have turned the tables....when guys asks to see ours we ask them to show us theirs, if you know what I mean!! This doesn't always work though...... Guys come up with lame excuses..."It's cold...blah blah" This just means they got a small one!! hahahaha
If I did that he'd probable leave me on the water! We'll see how he acts this year at the river. If some maturity kicked in :D ...
If not you'll see me along the water holding a sign that reads "JackieV from HB I showed my hooties and now I have to way back, NEED A RIDE!". ;)

JackieV
01-12-2005, 03:55 PM
I thinks it me though... I am very self conscious about my little hooters. :cry:

Ziggy
01-12-2005, 03:57 PM
when guys asks to see ours we ask them to show us theirs, if you know what I mean!! This doesn't always work though...... Guys come up with lame excuses..."It's cold...blah blah" This just means they got a small one!! hahahaha
I'm guessing you never saw the "Shrinkage" episode of Seinfeld. :hammerhea

Kilrtoy
01-12-2005, 03:57 PM
18 and over club, I have been to a dance club in almost 18 years

barbigrl
01-12-2005, 04:01 PM
If I did that he'd probable leave me on the water! We'll see how he acts this year at the river. If some maturity kicked in :D ...
If not you'll see me along the water holding a sign that reads "JackieV from HB I showed my hooties and now I have to way back, NEED A RIDE!". ;)
Don't worry girl...you won't need a sign....just walk along the channel or from boat to boat at whatever boat party your at and you'll get a ride!!!

barbigrl
01-12-2005, 04:04 PM
I'm guessing you never saw the "Shrinkage" episode of Seinfeld. :hammerhea
Nope!!! lol!!

barbigrl
01-12-2005, 04:09 PM
18 and over club, I have been to a dance club in almost 18 years
Niether have I!!!

JackieV
01-12-2005, 04:09 PM
Nope!!! lol!!
Neither did I....

fourspeednup
01-12-2005, 04:34 PM
Don't worry girl...you won't need a sign....just walk along the channel or from boat to boat at whatever boat party your at and you'll get a ride!!!
Spoken like a true boatho...."wanna see my tattoo?" :D :D

JackieV
01-12-2005, 04:42 PM
WOW! Thats a bit harsh don't you think...? :sqeyes:

barbigrl
01-12-2005, 04:47 PM
Actually Jackie.....there is this little group of girls that call themselves the boatho's.....it is just a joke!!

barbigrl
01-12-2005, 04:48 PM
You know how we do it Zach!!!! Miss ya!! ;)

Kilrtoy
01-12-2005, 04:50 PM
If you think that is bad, You are in for a rude awaking... be careful what you say, it can get really ugly on here really quick

VEGASBABY
01-12-2005, 05:55 PM
WOW! Thats a bit harsh don't you think...? :sqeyes:Look, be comfortable with what you have! Any guy on here will tell you BIG or small all titties are a welcome site at the river or anywhere else! Sometimes a nice tight body and sweet buns works just a good! Shake what your mamma gave you baby!!

atomickitn
01-12-2005, 08:44 PM
no need to worry about a ride just come on over,you dont even have to ask, just get on up. remember its how you use your tools that get the job done,, its all good attitude count for alot.......http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/36/36_1_13.gif ('http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb008_ZS')

JackieV
01-12-2005, 09:44 PM
Actually Jackie.....there is this little group of girls that call themselves the boatho's.....it is just a joke!!
OH! I apologize :o . I was just being modest I didn't know if it was being said and taken in that way. Just looking out :) . But hey if it's like that then now I know! Remember I am the new chick on the block :p . I haven't been on the boards long enough yet to know how you all are!
Fun though :rollside: !

barbigrl
01-12-2005, 09:48 PM
OH! I apologize :o . I was just being modest I didn't know if it was being said and taken in that way. Just looking out :) . But hey if it's like that then now I know! Remember I am the new chick on the block :p . I haven't been on the boards long enough yet to know how you all are!
Fun though :rollside: !
Thanks for lookin out for me girl!!! Can't wait to meet you at the 909 party, you seem like a really sweet girl!!!

JackieV
01-12-2005, 09:53 PM
Thanks for lookin out for me girl!!! Can't wait to meet you at the 909 party, you seem like a really sweet girl!!!
No problem! I can't wait to meet you all too! ;)