01-12-2005, 11:56 AM
or is it simple bullshit???
Did I tell you how hansome you are? :confused:

76BARRON
01-12-2005, 11:56 AM
Yes! Both!

diggler
01-12-2005, 11:57 AM
eddie! Call me in the next half hour at my desk please!! I need some final info to setup the "work" trip to SLO. Thanks!
(I'm at my desk now 223-1277)

Unforgiven
01-12-2005, 11:58 AM
Did I tell you how hansome you are? :confused:
you can quit lieing now...we're divorced!!

Unforgiven
01-12-2005, 11:59 AM
eddie! Call me in the next half hour at my desk please!! I need some final info to setup the "work" trip to SLO. Thanks!
(I'm at my desk now 223-1277)
Dude I've been at the dentist, just got back in...let me find a company phone and I'll call...I'm in the training center...no phone in front of me....and thats NO BULLSHIT :hammerhea

Kilrtoy
01-12-2005, 12:01 PM
No they dont lie,
they have just have never said the truth :idea:

diggler
01-12-2005, 12:02 PM
Dude I've been at the dentist, just got back in...let me find a company phone and I'll call...I'm in the training center...no phone in front of me....and thats NO BULLSHIT :hammerhea
standing by.... do you have your cell on you?

Unforgiven
01-12-2005, 12:02 PM
No they dont lie,
they have just have never said the truth :idea:
I'm sure YVONNE has ALWAYS been honest with you...she has no need to bullshit you... :cry:

Unforgiven
01-12-2005, 12:03 PM
standing by.... do you have your cell on you?
cells don't work here in the canyon...besides they want you to turn that shit off when ya come in the plant...

Unforgiven
01-12-2005, 12:13 PM
I just received a threating phone call from Digglar......He does not have a comboverdamm he was coming down in the company jet to kick my ass...touchy isn't he??? hey Digglar...how's the neck??

Her454
01-12-2005, 12:33 PM
well We dont care how much money you make, What you drive or what you weigh ...........and size dont matter anyway ......Girls lie, too
Dont think you're the only ones who bend it, break it, stretch it some
We learn from you ..........Girls lie, too

Jordy
01-12-2005, 12:34 PM
well We dont care how much money you make, What you drive or what you weigh ...........and size dont matter anyway ......Girls lie, too
Whatever you say Terri. You're my favorite too... :rolleyes:

Mrs.Racer277
01-12-2005, 12:36 PM
All of the above. :rolleyes:

Unforgiven
01-12-2005, 12:39 PM
we've been taught by the best...WOMEN>>>>>> :cry:

Her454
01-12-2005, 12:43 PM
Whatever you say Terri. You're my favorite too... :rolleyes:
Jordy, quit pouting. You will ALWAYS be my favorite.........BLOWER or NO Blower. ;)

Jordy
01-12-2005, 12:45 PM
Jordy, quit pouting. You will ALWAYS be my favorite.........BLOWER or NO Blower. ;)
First off, I'm not pouting. I was being subtle on the source of your post. Secondly, I have a blower. Lastly, the favorite part was just in reference and keeping in the theme of the thread. ;)
You have a guilty conscience huh? :D :D :D

Unforgiven
01-12-2005, 12:46 PM
OUCH????First off, I'm not pouting. I was being subtle on the source of your post. Secondly, I have a blower. Lastly, the favorite part was just in reference and keeping in the theme of the thread. ;)

Her454
01-12-2005, 12:48 PM
First off, I'm not pouting. I was being subtle on the source of your post. Secondly, I have a blower. Lastly, the favorite part was just in reference and keeping in the theme of the thread. ;)
First of all, you were pouting. :)
Secondly, "I" do not have YOUR Blower, hence my point. ;)
Lastly, I still dont care how much money you make, or what you drive - and size does not matter either - your still my favorite.
No guilt here. :D

Unforgiven
01-12-2005, 01:02 PM
First of all, you were pouting. :)
Secondly, "I" do not have YOUR Blower, hence my point. ;)
Lastly, I still dont care how much money you make, or what you drive - and size does not matter either - your still my favorite.
No guilt here. :D
watch out Jordy..I'd call BULLSHIT
on that one....something about her and Jello shots

MsDrmr
01-12-2005, 02:00 PM
I don't lie or bullshit, I simply stretch the truth a bit :wink: