PDA

View Full Version : December SD get together info

BarryMac
01-13-2005, 10:52 AM
To all that attended the December SD Meet and Greet, I need to know who won the very generous Gift Certificate from Orion Custom Boats, please PM me, I need to get you some info...
best regards,
Barry

AvengerBabe
01-13-2005, 11:06 AM
When is our next get together going to be Barry??

BarryMac
01-13-2005, 11:08 AM
I'm thinking March, something in the Mission Bay, Mission Valley area??? I tend too venture towards the Beach so if anyone has any ideas of a place let me know, I will be happy to put to together, the last one was a lot of fun...

Screaming Pete
01-13-2005, 11:16 AM
Go Barry, Go Barry, becareful she is like a hair trigger, hasen't been to the river in a while :sqeyes:

RiverDave
01-13-2005, 11:20 AM
:shift: I'm thinking March, something in the Mission Bay, Mission Valley area??? I tend too venture towards the Beach so if anyone has any ideas of a place let me know, I will be happy to put to together, the last one was a lot of fun...
You should roll it into the Run What You Brung dealio at Lake Elsinore!! :)
Are they doing that this year?
RD

BarryMac
01-13-2005, 11:21 AM
Go Barry, Go Barry, becareful she is like a hair trigger, hasen't been to the river in a while :sqeyes:
that's allright Pete, between you and I, we can corral her... :D :D

RiverOtter
01-13-2005, 11:28 AM
To all that attended the December SD Meet and Greet, I need to know who won the very generous Gift Certificate from Orion Custom Boats, please PM me, I need to get you some info...
best regards,
Barry
Yeah! Had a great time meeting all y'all :notam: :D

Ziggy
01-13-2005, 11:38 AM
:idea: Seems like it might have been my buddy---I'll try calling him.
No answer, left a message for him.

BarryMac
01-13-2005, 11:44 AM
:idea: Seems like it might have been my buddy---I'll try calling him.
No answer, left a message for him.
Who's your buddy? I only saw you there with your knock out of a wife... :D

AvengerBabe
01-13-2005, 11:48 AM
ooh! now you have my attention! :sqeyes:

BarryMac
01-13-2005, 11:49 AM
Yeah but when we finally get it you always seem to disappear on us???

Ziggy
01-13-2005, 11:50 AM
Who's your buddy? I only saw you there with your knock out of a wife... :D
I can't tell you yet, I want to confirm before I put my foot in any deeper :D :D He was there with his knockout girlfriend too. :p
I seem to recall him(actually I think it was her ticky) winning a detail from Orion. I could be wrong though :(
With the hotties there I seem to remember seeing your head spinning on axis ;) :D and dropping things LOL

BarryMac
01-13-2005, 11:51 AM
I can't tell you yet, I want to confirm before I put my foot in any deeper :D :D He was there with his knockout girlfriend too. :p
I seem to recall him(actually I think it was her ticky) winning a detail from Orion. I could be wrong though :(
Right on Ziggy :D , just let me know, I really appreciate it...

Screaming Pete
01-13-2005, 11:53 AM
Great now that i have you at attention email me a pic :wink:

AvengerBabe
01-13-2005, 12:01 PM

BarryMac
01-13-2005, 12:57 PM
See what I mean, we get your attention, get you too posting and playing with us, then you leave us high and dry, will I ever understand you AvengerBabe???

Ziggy
01-13-2005, 01:58 PM
I got confirmation from my friend --he, well his G'friend was the winner of the detail from Orion.
I'm PM'ing you his contact.

BarryMac
01-13-2005, 02:02 PM
I got confirmation from my friend --he, well his G'friend was the winner of the detail from Orion.
I'm PM'ing you his contact.
Thank You Ziggy...

AvengerBabe
01-13-2005, 02:13 PM
See what I mean, we get your attention, get you too posting and playing with us, then you leave us high and dry, will I ever understand you AvengerBabe???
i do have to get SOME work done around here!!! Sorry to abandon you, GJB. I'm back now....

Screaming Pete
01-13-2005, 02:22 PM
:wink: Great now that i have you at attention email me a pic :wink:

BarryMac
01-13-2005, 02:22 PM
i do have to get SOME work done around here!!! Sorry to abandon you, GJB. I'm back now....
whewww, Please don't do that to me, your gonna give me a heart attack... :D :D :D