PDA

View Full Version : Freezing Rain...

Krazy K
01-15-2005, 06:02 PM
Well, we have finally gotten some bad weather!!! I woke up thinking I was going to run some errands. I looked outside and everything was coated in ice! So, I walked to the store and hunkered down with some DVD's. Supposed to melt off by tomorrow night. Then, light rain through next week....

DansBlown73Nordic
01-15-2005, 06:19 PM
Its been freezing rain, and just plain old rain here for weeks. It really BLOWS!!!

cruser
01-15-2005, 08:53 PM
Don't know why you could go anywhere. I went to the boat show, such that it is. Twas a bit dicey on the Silvan Hill by the Zoo and north on I5 from downtown, in a 2WD pickup.

Krazy K
01-15-2005, 09:41 PM
Don't know why you could go anywhere. I went to the boat show, such that it is. Twas a bit dicey on the Silvan Hill by the Zoo and north on I5 from downtown, in a 2WD pickup.
Yeah, I was hoping to get to the boat show this year, but it doesn't look like it. I could take MAX, but it would take too long to get there. I'll just have to hit the LA and OC boat shows next year, as I'm moving back down that way to finish school.
Did you see Rock-it Man's boat there? He was there last year.

cruser
01-16-2005, 10:19 AM
If Rocket-It-Man's boat was there, I saw it. I would like to go to the LA show myself. Don't know if I'm going make it this year or not. We shall see.