PDA

View Full Version : Car Jacking Gone Bad....

RiverOtter
01-16-2005, 10:04 AM
Thought this was great!! :hammerhea
Tables turned on would be car jacking suspect in East Ridge
Saturday, January 15, 2005 --- On Saturday evening at approximately 7:45 pm, the East Ridge Police responded to the intersection of Camp Jordan Parkway and Ringgold Rd on a report of an attempted car jacking.
Officer John Sentell of the ERPD say 24 year-old Brandon S. Neal approached an occupied vehicle in the parking lot of the Econo Lodge and tried to open the driver's side door. The driver had to quickly lock the passenger door as Mr. Neal ran to that side of the car.
When Mr. Neal could not enter that vehicle he ran across the street into the parking lot of the Texaco where a second family was sitting inside their car.
Mr. Neal opened the drivers side door, began to climb inside where a mother and her two juvenile children were located. She then yelled at her husband who ran to the door where Mr. Neal was located. Mr. Neal then assaulted the male who in return pulled Mr. Neal from his vehicle, put him on the ground and with an arm locking procedure, detained him until the police could arrive.
East Ridge Police arrived within one minute and even with the quick response time the victim had already detained Mr. Neal and protected his family. The victim told the police that he had a friend who was killed in a car jacking about ten years ago and said, "Not today".
Officer Johnnie Cameron arrested Brandon S. Neal of 4981 N. Eldridge Road of Chattanooga, and transported him to the Hamilton County Jail and charged him with one count of car jacking. Mr. Neal is being held on a $50,000.00 bond with a court date of Tuesday, January 18, 2005, at 5:30 pm. (Court is being held on Tuesday this week since Monday is a holiday)
All the victim's names are being with held since the investigation is on going.

JetBoatRich
01-16-2005, 10:07 AM
Good reading :wink:

spectratoad
01-16-2005, 10:08 AM
Right On. I love it when a plan comes together. :hammerhea

RiverOtter
01-16-2005, 10:09 AM
Right On. I love it when a plan comes together. :hammerhea
You don't think the husband gave that dirt bag a couple of head shots do ya :crossx:

Mandelon
01-16-2005, 10:12 AM
Good that it worked out, but some crazy crackhead could have easily shot him or his family..... :(

ratso
01-16-2005, 10:39 AM
I'm sure Mr. Neal will find some attorney to sue the victims... :notam:

wsuwrhr
01-16-2005, 10:45 AM
I'm sure Mr. Neal will find some attorney to sue the victims... :notam:
I wouldn't doubt it. He will probably win.
I would much rather tried my luck in winning a civil suit after killing him. :smile:
Statistics say most criminals return to the same way of life after parole or serving their sentence, my way insures he won't ever do it again.
One less shitbag having a chance to breed.
I am just that kind of guy.
Brian

wsuwrhr
01-16-2005, 10:45 AM
In all fairness, I am glad everything turned out alright for them.
Brian

spectratoad
01-16-2005, 10:46 AM
You don't think the husband gave that dirt bag a couple of head shots do ya :crossx:
I sure hope so. :cool:

plaster dave
01-16-2005, 10:52 AM
Thats great. :D

WaterBox
01-16-2005, 11:42 AM
I wouldn't doubt it. He will probably win.
I would much rather tried my luck in winning a civil suit after killing him. :smile:
Statistics say most criminals return to the same way of life after parole or serving their sentence, my way insures he won't ever do it again.
One less shitbag having a chance to breed.
I am just that kind of guy.
Brian
OH YA... I'm with you. He would be done. First though Bend the S.O.B over and let MOPAR have a shot at him. :D :D