PDA

View Full Version : Dan, you are an azz or a saint, not sure which

dean51267
01-16-2005, 08:24 PM
maybe both.........
After reaqding your post about flooding an hour and a half ago I at first thought ummmm, but then I go to thinking, my 30 is at the office, plugs still in, cover in, but we have had rain, and it is 15 degrees outside............
First I thought "man, no big deal", then I though "but the building is not empty yet, so it is outside, but "I just scotch guarded the cover in October"...
SO I could not sleep, so I went to the office, froze my azz off, messed with those fking plugs, then used a screw driver to break out the ice, then as it drained jumped in fired up the bildge pump...........
three billion gallons of water I shut down the bildge and closed it up, leaving the plug out...
There was a tiny film of ice about half way up the bottom of the oil pans.........
Now I am froze, I mean like a fking popsickle, but at least I will sleep tonight.........
Not sure if I owe you a beer, or you own me one, but none the less, tomorrow Iwill feel ALOT better..................
You guys are alright, I do not care what your mom says.........

redneckgirl
01-16-2005, 08:40 PM
I think you owe Dan a beer!!!! :rollside: :rollside: Hope you drained the motor before it froze!!!! Hope it worked out for the best for you!!!! :smile:
RNG

dean51267
01-16-2005, 08:51 PM
all I had was bildge water, but none the less........

Debbolas
01-16-2005, 09:26 PM
wow, so you all have to totally drain your boats before winter, bummer :frown:
all we have to deal with is water and wind :rollside:

dicudmore
01-16-2005, 10:20 PM
damn water.....aint it a bitch? :eek:

JetBoatRich
01-17-2005, 02:49 AM
I think you owe Dan a beer!!!! :rollside: :rollside: Hope you drained the motor before it froze!!!! Hope it worked out for the best for you!!!! :smile:
RNG
I would be concerned as well with a frozen engine :(

Kilrtoy
01-17-2005, 02:58 AM
Jbr ,
Go To Sleep

JetBoatRich
01-17-2005, 03:00 AM
Jbr ,
Go To Sleep
Just woke up :yuk: need to head up north :yuk:

Kilrtoy
01-17-2005, 03:14 AM
up north again,
damn, im starting to think you have a second family

JetBoatRich
01-17-2005, 03:19 AM
up north again,
damn, im starting to think you have a second family
LOL, going on 11 months now :yuk: Checked into the extended stay and never checked out :rolleyes: It's a living

Kilrtoy
01-17-2005, 03:30 AM
that must be paying some serious bills,
what boat is coming...
or are you coming back to the million dollar valley